How Old Do Green Day Have To Be?

AuthorMessage
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
October 2nd, 2006 at 07:28am
tom_in_a_box:
well as they say you are only as old as the woman you feel.
or in billie's case only as young as the bandmates you feel Very Happy

your so wise! Laughing
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 2nd, 2006 at 08:21am
Sumthin Smushi:
tom_in_a_box:
well as they say you are only as old as the woman you feel.
or in billie's case only as young as the bandmates you feel Very Happy

your so wise! Laughing

why thank you Laughing
And She Was....
Geek
And She Was....
October 3rd, 2006 at 03:31am
No they arnt too old....macjagger's old and hes still going strong! and besides every band eventually breaks up...they either decided to go their seperate ways, someone dies, or retire. So eventually green day r going to break up. and its not the fucking end of the fucking world...its not like when green day break up the world is suddenly going to end. fucking hell! pointless topic.
And She Was....
Geek
And She Was....
October 3rd, 2006 at 03:35am
oh and every1 saying that theyr 33....they actually 34 (xcept tre 33) they were all born in 1972....fucking add u dumb fucks.
Riot on the Radio
Jackass
Riot on the Radio

Blog
October 3rd, 2006 at 03:44am
Who cares how old they are.
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
October 3rd, 2006 at 04:28am
nah theyre not getting to old for it.
look at the rolling stones.
theyre A LOT older than 34 and they are still one of the biggest bands in the world.

look at mark knophler hes REALLY getting on in years and he's still going strong even if dire straits arnt together anymore.

music will always be in their blood, they'll never get away from it. And who says that theres an age limit attatched to your performance, who says you can get too old to "rock a zillion people"?
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 3rd, 2006 at 05:37am
but at the same time the rolling stones arnt as good as they used to be. they stopped making anything orginal years ago. if you're going to be a band like that you might aswell give it up
[[PoliticalPunk.]]
Geek
[[PoliticalPunk.]]

Blog
October 3rd, 2006 at 06:51am
i think they'll last for a fair while yet, then they'll retire and a few years after that do a reunion tour.
and no way are they old. i have cousins older than them for christ sake.
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 3rd, 2006 at 07:05am
my brother is as old as them so no way are they that old
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
October 3rd, 2006 at 09:52am
tom_in_a_box:
but at the same time the rolling stones arnt as good as they used to be. they stopped making anything orginal years ago. if you're going to be a band like that you might aswell give it up

did you know if you add all their ages together it comes up tp a total OVER 300 YEARS!
doubt Green Day will ever be like them though...they'll still be thinking of fresh stuff in their graves Very Happy
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 3rd, 2006 at 11:52am
epiphone-girl:
tom_in_a_box:

did you know if you add all their ages together it comes up tp a total OVER 300 YEARS!
doubt Green Day will ever be like them though...they'll still be thinking of fresh stuff in their graves Very Happy

this is true. i dont think that we will ever get rid of green day that easily Laughing
*Elvis.Baby.X.
Geek
*Elvis.Baby.X.
October 3rd, 2006 at 11:56am
well the only thing that matters is that my parents are older than them...even if it is only by 2 years..
doesn't matter
as long as they're still older
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 3rd, 2006 at 12:02pm
i still get told off for them being too old for me to find them attractive. which is toltal bullshit
greenday_rocker_stef
Geek
greenday_rocker_stef

Mibba
October 3rd, 2006 at 12:07pm
Well, I still think they rawk, there music rawks and like them for the way I do now however old they are and however the look like.
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 3rd, 2006 at 01:08pm
yeah you can teach talent and green day will never lose it either
ridicu[LOU]s
Jackass
ridicu[LOU]s
October 4th, 2006 at 02:48am
green day. getting old?

NEVER!!

even if they do they'll never stop rocking Cool
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
October 4th, 2006 at 07:02am
ridicu[LOU]s:
green day. getting old?

NEVER!!

even if they do they'll never stop rocking Cool

from the cradle...to the grave baby... Fizz
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
October 4th, 2006 at 07:29am
i dont think they'll ever split up... and if they do they'll probably still be friends and occasionally play together for fun... cos thats why they started in the first place anyway, for fun Dance but i think that they'll probably just slip out of the mainstream like that did like post-dookie era and just make music for there other fans. Fizz
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
October 4th, 2006 at 09:32am
tom_in_a_box:
epiphone-girl:
tom_in_a_box:

this is true. i dont think that we will ever get rid of green day that easily Laughing

i would love for them to be around for ever but i think give them 5 more years max and they'll fade away.
talaan
Idiot
talaan
October 4th, 2006 at 09:45am
No one will tell you that youre old when you are just 34. They are still young enough to make music and to me they'llĀ­ never get old.
Register