How Old Do Green Day Have To Be?

AuthorMessage
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
September 5th, 2005 at 04:30am
*~Lost for Words~*:
is it just me, or does anyone else think that Green Day is going to be together FOREVER!! and playing untill they're fingers are brittle and old and can't play the music anymore?

i agree with you on that one
I Am She
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
I Am She
September 5th, 2005 at 04:31am
same here
Loudleah
King For A Couple Of Days
Loudleah
September 5th, 2005 at 04:34am
Favorite_Son:
*~Lost for Words~*:
is it just me, or does anyone else think that Green Day is going to be together FOREVER!! and playing untill they're fingers are brittle and old and can't play the music anymore?

i agree with you on that one

hmm well obviously not forever they have to die soemtime

I give em 10 more years maybe!!!!!
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
September 5th, 2005 at 04:36am
If two of them hated each other or if they had a bad relationship like
the way Guns and Roses were or the first line up of Van Halen with Roth and Eddie, then break up would be imiment.

I think they're going to take breaks from each other, sure, in fact, I think they NEED ONE..bless those boys they look so tried and they keep playing (and enjoying it) but I don't think they'll split apart for good.
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Falling In Love With The Board
Mike's Demonic Daunter
September 5th, 2005 at 09:46am
edge_wall:
Just read this and I have to disagree with the mainstream thing and them breaking up.

The Stones have been mainstream forever and they're still playing, even though Jagger and Richards hate each other.

I think they're going to be like our Rolling Stones and when I have kids they're be "MOMMY!! LET'S GO TO THE GREEN DAY CONCERT!"

Mike though would leave first, I think more in his death because of his heart condition. That tends to led to an early grave. Sad
i was born the same way, you know? heart murmur.... and i play sports... Shocked shit, I'm gonna die!
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
September 5th, 2005 at 09:56am
No, Mike is god so shutup:
edge_wall:
Just read this and I have to disagree with the mainstream thing and them breaking up.

The Stones have been mainstream forever and they're still playing, even though Jagger and Richards hate each other.

I think they're going to be like our Rolling Stones and when I have kids they're be "MOMMY!! LET'S GO TO THE GREEN DAY CONCERT!"

Mike though would leave first, I think more in his death because of his heart condition. That tends to led to an early grave. Sad
i was born the same way, you know? heart murmur.... and i play sports... Shocked shit, I'm gonna die!

Yeah..poor you. Sad *hugs you*
But we all die.
I know this because my great grandfather was born with a heart murmur and he died at age 60.
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
September 5th, 2005 at 09:56am
edge_wall:
edge_wall:

But we all die.
I know this because my great grandfather was born with a heart murmur and he died at age 60.
so you say im gonna die? thanks...
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
September 5th, 2005 at 09:58am
edge_wall:
edge_wall:

But we all die.
so you say im gonna die? thanks...

Hey. I'm going to die too. We all die.
I'll probably of cancer or some random heart diease.
Yeah for having it on both sides of my family!
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
September 5th, 2005 at 09:59am
yeah.... it's freaky though...
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
September 5th, 2005 at 10:00am
....huhhhh
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
September 5th, 2005 at 10:01am
Let's stop talking about death.
Heather
Idiot
Heather
September 5th, 2005 at 02:49pm
I dont think they will break up anytime soon 33 is not old! And i dont know about you guys but i get the impression that they would all be lost and not know what to do with themselfs if they ever quit. Green Day is like all they know (next to their families obviously) They love/enjoy what they do and will most likely do it till they cant do it anymore.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
September 5th, 2005 at 04:22pm
stratocaster_cutie:
greenday has been around pretty much since i was born. they aare now like 34 or sumtin. do u think they're getting old and i wont tell yall my opinion cuz its my own dam buisness?

*sniggers behind hands*
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
September 5th, 2005 at 05:01pm
old isnt util 70 in my book.

0-19 teenager
20-45 young
46-69 middle aged
70+ old.
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 5th, 2005 at 05:06pm
They aren't 34 but I don't think you draw a line when you're in the music industry. Once you're in, you don't really get out.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
September 5th, 2005 at 08:04pm
It doesn't matter how old they are. James Brown for example, is 73 or something and still making music.
stilinski
stilinski

Blog
September 5th, 2005 at 09:00pm
Tig:
Not old. Moving along.

haha..somebody had to say it...

Mean club...hehe
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
September 6th, 2005 at 01:02pm
stratocaster_cutie:
greenday has been around pretty much since i was born. they aare now like 34 or sumtin. do u think they're getting old and i wont tell yall my opinion cuz its my own dam buisness?
What is the point in starting this thread, and asking everyone to give their opinions then??? Fucking hell!!! Mad Rolling Eyes
State Radio
State Radio
September 6th, 2005 at 04:37pm
I'd say when Green Day gets tired of touring they will go back to their families. I'd say they got about 10 years left.
TozierTunny
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TozierTunny
September 6th, 2005 at 09:57pm
i dont think it really matters the age their birth certificates claim. they're still all 17 at heart. and they're still making amazing music.

if you're asking if they are too old to be like "teen idosl" in a magazine, then i guess yeah they proabably are too old. but who the fuck cares? as if we need them to be teen idols anyway

plus, just in case any of you care, while we are on this subject....did you guys know that gwen stefani is almost the same age as billie joe? look at her, hotter now than ever. so if you're worried about their age getting in the way of success....dont be.
Register