The Ramones

AuthorMessage
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
September 9th, 2005 at 08:42am
hm. we have a thread for The Clash and The Sex Psitols, but not The Ramones. well, there may have been one, but it no longer exists.

anyway, they have a new DVD coming out on the 26th of September, i just found out from HMV: http://www.hmv.com.au/search/search.asp?v=&CurPage=2&SValue=RAMONES&column=ArtistTitle&fmt=Any&artistno=&sort=&dept=&sdept=&class=&section=
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
September 9th, 2005 at 08:43am
Gabba Gabba Hey!
Mrs. Landers was a help-maid! She cooked food in a wok! Mr. Harris was her boyfriend and he had a great big___Cock-a-doodle-doodle! The rooster just crowed great, and I don't want my breakfast, because it tastes like___Shih tzus make good house pets! They're cuddly and sweet! Monkeys aren't good to have 'cause they like to beat___They're meeting in the office or meeting in the hall! The bossy want's to see you can suck___Hisbalzek was a writer! He lived with Allen Funt! Mrs. Roberts didn't like him, but that's 'cause she's a___Contaminated water can really make you sick! Your bladder gets infected and blood comes out your___Dictate what I'm saying, 'cause it will bring you luck, and if you all don't like it, I don't give a flying fuck!......spread it. Cool
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
September 9th, 2005 at 08:46am
Ohh. I think it's on sale at ezydvd, too. Yeah.

Dude, they pwn. Yeah. I should buy their CD. I have a Clash one. But. No Ramones.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 9th, 2005 at 08:50am
they don't have any instore at HMV. damn them. they all say "usually dispactched within [insert number between 5 and 40 here] days". hm. they don't have any of The Clash's either. though they have 2 of the Sex Pistols CDs for 13 bucks. and they're in-stock.

hm. must try Skinnys of Sanity.
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
September 9th, 2005 at 09:00am
i LOVE the Ramones, this is one of the bands i grew up on thanks to my dad. He met them O_O i am still jealous, and he has a picture with them, the funniest thing... Joeys making bunny ears behind my dads head and my dads doing the same to him Very Happy
I have always said that Sheena is a punk rocker is being played at my funaral due to it being my favorite one Very Happy
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
September 9th, 2005 at 09:00am
Ooh, that's the same for ezydvd. You have to order it, my ass. I can just go in store and demand it. YEAH. Probably still gonna have to wait a month, anyways, though. Hmm.
Ooooh. I want an HMV near West-West. I'll try and JB Hi-Fi it.

Sanity are trend-whores. No...*hardcore* music. I think I'll have to pay a trip to Missing Link.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 9th, 2005 at 09:05am
there's a discount factory or something i think in Melb. nothing over 10 bucks! god damn them!

i only like Sanity coz they had The Essential Clash for under 20 bucks! and i can get TLE's first 2 EPs for 13 bucks, hMV and Leading edge music scene have them for a larger price. damnit. i wish i had acees to a credit card. i could get mroe CDs and get them cheaper.
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
September 9th, 2005 at 09:09am
O.O You gotta give me the address.

Ohh. I should get that. Hmm. Well. We should be talking about Ramones here. Cos yeah. They rock all. I like my Hey Ho Let's Go tee. Everyone has them, but...meh.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 9th, 2005 at 09:13am
hehehe.

i was talking to someone the other day. she likes "punk pop" (sp, gc, etc). i asked her if she'd ever heard of The Ramones? funnily enough, she hadn't. i told her they are awesome. she said she's sure they're not THAT awesome. lmfao 't was very funny.

i shall try and find the address for you.
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
September 9th, 2005 at 09:15am
So...WOO.

I like punk pop. Okay, only two bands that come to mind. At the moment. And that's Green Day and Sum 41. Why I like Sum 41, no idea. Anyways. The Ramones own her ass, whoever she is. Who is she, anyways? Ooh. Door slammed. o.o RAMONES NOT THAT AWESOME?! The guys must be rolling in their graves. I wanna see their shrine.

WOO.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 9th, 2005 at 09:16am
http://www.inthemix.com.au/vip/index.php?show=partner&partnerid=92&city=1

that has the adresses. they have stores in NSW AND VIC. but no QLD, damn them
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 9th, 2005 at 09:17am
i don't know who she is, she's from the usa somehwere, i was talking to her on some boards. apparently she's "preppy" and "girly". hm. yet she doesn't go to a prepatory school.
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
September 9th, 2005 at 09:38am
She's a label. Having. Person.
She buys label clothes.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 9th, 2005 at 09:38am
Shocked when i save up money, or get my birthday money, i'm gonna go to skinnys and buy a lot of stuff, they even have t-shirts! and they have Adios Amigos, i've never seen that anywhere, i've olny seen it being sold over the net. hm. must go there.
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
September 9th, 2005 at 09:42am
OMG. DIRT CHEAP CD'S!! I've been in that store. But I forgot my money, that day.

Thanks, LAWLZ.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
September 9th, 2005 at 09:57am
Ramones. I heart the Ramones. Ramones own.

Holly Valance once wore a Ramones logo top and she got asked something about them and she had no idea who they were. I thought it was a funny story. Now I fuckin hate her even more.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
September 9th, 2005 at 09:57am
+PanhandlingMisery+:
Ramones. I heart the Ramones. Ramones own.

Holly Valance once wore a Ramones logo top and she got asked something about them and she had no idea who they were. I thought it was a funny story. Now I fuckin hate her even more.

lmfao lmfao lmfao
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
September 9th, 2005 at 10:03am
It's funny how you find out about this stuff.
Like that Simple Plan's "most punk rock thing" they did.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
September 9th, 2005 at 10:03am
Ya, and supossedly same thing happened with Avril Lavigne and Sex Pistols. Things like this make me worry about the state of the world.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
September 9th, 2005 at 10:09am
.Beh:
It's funny how you find out about this stuff.
Like that Simple Plan's "most punk rock thing" they did.

English teacher commented on Simple Plan today.

Dude in class: 'Miss, you look like the guy from Good Charlotte'
Teacher: (Puts middle finger up at dude) 'What's that song on the radio, how could this happen to me...'
Me and Rachel yell: Simple Plan! Stupid emo bullshit!
Teacher: 'That song is torturous to listen to.'

Thus, Ms. Buscema owns.
Register