The Ramones

AuthorMessage
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 10:26am
Janie Jones:
Woohoo, I like the Ramones quite a lot. Very Happy They're tough NOT to like, in my opinion.

Indeed. My dad's like a total closet Ramones fan. My dad's all like Bach, Mozart, and Bob Dylan. But, then he turns around and says something like how I need to get a leather jacket so I can be a Ramone. It's pretty twisted. But, I got him to be a fan with all of my playing of their records. =]

And then there was that time we were at a winery, (dont ask), and they had a one-man-band who was a friend of our friends, and my dad was telling me to go bribe him with money to play something Ramones. O_O
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 10:30am
Joey Ramone :tehe
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 10:31am
[Bittersweet] cant fail:

tehe
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
December 24th, 2006 at 12:14pm
I love the Ramones. There's a shop near me called which sells most of thier CDs for £5. I got Subterainian Jungle, Too Tough to Die, Leave Home and Pleasent Dreams.
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 12:41pm
Jimmy4Whatsername:
I love the Ramones. There's a shop near me called which sells most of thier CDs for £5. I got Subterainian Jungle, Too Tough to Die, Leave Home and Pleasent Dreams.

Drool Wish I lived there! Too Tough to Die is one of my favourites. Of course, Subterrenian Jungle has I Need Your Love and Little Bit 'O Soul... *ponders*
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
December 24th, 2006 at 12:56pm
+Vermillion+:
Jimmy4Whatsername:

Drool Wish I lived there! Too Tough to Die is one of my favourites. Of course, Subterrenian Jungle has I Need Your Love and Little Bit 'O Soul... *ponders*

...and my favourite song ever - "Everytime I Eat Vegetables it makes me Think of You"
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 12:59pm
Jimmy4Whatsername:
+Vermillion+:
Jimmy4Whatsername:

...and my favourite song ever - "Everytime I Eat Vegetables it makes me Think of You"

I love that song. Razz I'd have to say, though, my absoulute favourite Ramones song EVER would probably have to be... Baby I Love You, or the Return of Jackie and Judy. Or I Need Your Love. =DD
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
December 24th, 2006 at 01:18pm
+Vermillion+:
Jimmy4Whatsername:
+Vermillion+:
Jimmy4Whatsername:

I love that song. Razz I'd have to say, though, my absoulute favourite Ramones song EVER would probably have to be... Baby I Love You, or the Return of Jackie and Judy. Or I Need Your Love. =DD

I haven't heard a couple of those...
But if I had to chose, it would be Everytime I Eat Vegetables it makes me Think of You, Bonzo Goes To Bitburg or I Don't Wanna Grow Up. Very Happy
yournewarchnemesis
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
yournewarchnemesis
December 24th, 2006 at 03:11pm
The KKK took my baby away gets my vote, or i want you around, or sheena is a punk rocker, or somebody put something in my drink, or blitzkrieg bop, man its impossible to pick a fave.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 03:40pm
+Vermillion+:
[Bittersweet] cant fail:

tehe
I know what you mean.
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 04:02pm
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
+Vermillion+:
[Bittersweet] cant fail:

tehe
I know what you mean.

My friends always tease me because I'm a huge Joey fan. So is my other friend, but she's more like 'oh my god...he looks funny' and I'm like, '*sigh* *melt*' kinda thing. XDD
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 04:03pm
yournewarchnemesis:
The KKK took my baby away gets my vote, or i want you around, or sheena is a punk rocker, or somebody put something in my drink, or blitzkrieg bop, man its impossible to pick a fave.

Seriously. KKK Took My Baby Away is an awesome song. It's fun to play on guitar too.

I read somewhere that when Joey wrote that song, he based the chords off of He's a Whore by Cheap Trick. Is that correct? 'Cause if you listen, they're almost exactly the same. XD
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 04:20pm
+Vermillion+:
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
+Vermillion+:
[Bittersweet] cant fail:

tehe
I know what you mean.

My friends always tease me because I'm a huge Joey fan. So is my other friend, but she's more like 'oh my god...he looks funny' and I'm like, '*sigh* *melt*' kinda thing. XDD
I saw this guy once, he looked like a total mix between Dee Dee and Marky. He was cute.
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 04:24pm
O_O Whoa. I'm sure he would be. My friend knows this guy who works at an arcade, (who is apparently awesome at DDR), who looks, according to her and her sisters, just like Joey.
although recently, they've decided he kinda looks like Johnny, but thats' only because her little sister has a huge crush on Johnny. (she's nine).

Although, I must say that that it would be kinda funny to watch Joey, (or someone who looks like him), do DDR. And be good at it nonetheless. XD
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 04:52pm
+Vermillion+:
O_O Whoa. I'm sure he would be. My friend knows this guy who works at an arcade, (who is apparently awesome at DDR), who looks, according to her and her sisters, just like Joey.
although recently, they've decided he kinda looks like Johnny, but thats' only because her little sister has a huge crush on Johnny. (she's nine).

Although, I must say that that it would be kinda funny to watch Joey, (or someone who looks like him), do DDR. And be good at it nonetheless. XD
Cool.
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 04:53pm
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
+Vermillion+:

Cool.

Cool Oh yeah.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 04:57pm
I wish I was you Sad
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 05:06pm
Marry Christ:
I went to joey ramones cornerImage
Aw man! I used to live not too far from there Sad
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 05:19pm
*cries* I wanna go so badly! I have to wait till college, though. Errgh...

This is a bit off topic, but my friend and I live in the Midwest, so we always joke that we're right smack in the middle of the two major music spots in the USA-California and New York/New Jersey. It's pretty funny, acually. =]
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
December 25th, 2006 at 02:14pm
There was a guy at Download who looked rediculously like Joey Ramone. The hair, the sunglasses, the leather jacket and all that jazz. I really wanted to grab him and take a photo of him, but I didn't.

I did stalk him the entire time I was there, though.
Register