D.A.R.E

AuthorMessage
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:27am
lyrical_mess:
FlyingTIGER:
I have a dare t-shirt...I like to wear it around parents..they all tink I'm some kind of druggie....

How does a DARE shirt make you seem like a druggie? Drug Abuse Resistance Education. Rolling Eyes Yeah, that's sooo horrible. While it might not particularly help, DARE doesn't force people to take drugs. I have my DARE shirt too. I wear it as a pajama shirt.

they think she is one, so she wears it.
to make them think otherwise.

thats what i got out of it anyay.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:44am
Ohhhhh, ok. I thought she wore it to make parents think she was a druggie. Yeah, I dunno. I'm weird.
Nellie Lovett.
Geek
Nellie Lovett.

Blog
January 24th, 2007 at 12:03am
DARE have shirts now......???

Ah Well.

You learn something new everyday.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 24th, 2007 at 12:35am
uh, DARE has had shirts for the last seven years at least.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 24th, 2007 at 11:55am
I have never heard of DARE but we do have a Drug Awareness programme going on in my area.

Not that the primary school kids need it though. There was a 9 year old put into rehab here. Heroin addict.
Mia-0210
Idiot
Mia-0210

Mibba Blog
January 27th, 2007 at 01:07am
Joan Greenwood:
I have never heard of DARE but we do have a Drug Awareness programme going on in my area.

Not that the primary school kids need it though. There was a 9 year old put into rehab here. Heroin addict.

Are you kidding? Where did you hear about this? o___o
Cidlet
Jackass
Cidlet

Mibba
January 27th, 2007 at 05:24am
D.A.R.E.
never really helped me. I took the course when I was in school and passed it, but a year later i became an addict.
peeingchicken
Geek
peeingchicken
February 22nd, 2007 at 07:07pm
i have no idea but teens today are not the smartest peeps around
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 23rd, 2007 at 10:01pm
peeingchicken:
i have no idea but teens today are not the smartest peeps around
it's because DARE is lying to them
my sister is the biggest idiot ever and believes all of the propaganda they tell her
today she came home and said "ardisold is the worst drug ever, it kills you in fifteen seconds the first time you try it"
well, if you survive the first time there's no risk of it ever killing you, but there is a high death rate from the first time

it's highly dangerous to lie to children, because they lose all trust once they realize it was all a lie
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
February 24th, 2007 at 10:54am
Ayame Sohma:
Joan Greenwood:

In my local newspaper.

Then there was this other 12 year old whose Mom (he'd been taken into care) who'd supply him with his fix every morning.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 24th, 2007 at 03:01pm
Joan Greenwood:
Ayame Sohma:
Joan Greenwood:

In my local newspaper.

Then there was this other 12 year old whose Mom (he'd been taken into care) who'd supply him with his fix every morning.
yeah, heroin is stupid unless you're suicidal
I'm sticking to pot and OTC
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
February 24th, 2007 at 04:56pm
I don't think D.A.R.E. works.
Period.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 24th, 2007 at 05:03pm
druscilla_nesser:
Period.

Your avatar is so hypocritical. Their views are narrowminded, but if they don't agree with you, then they are a bigoted asshole? Lovely. Sorry to go off topic, but that really bugs me.
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
February 24th, 2007 at 07:20pm
Kurtni:
druscilla_nesser:
Period.

Your avatar is so hypocritical. Their views are narrowminded, but if they don't agree with you, then they are a bigoted asshole? Lovely. Sorry to go off topic, but that really bugs me.

It's addressed to people who are bigoted assholes and use Jesus as their excuse.
Bigoted assholes are those people who run around saying "Jesus hates fags" and whatnot.
It's not addressed to those who say "I am opposed to gay marriage".
There's a difference and I'm aware of it.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
February 25th, 2007 at 10:38pm
DARE failed entirely for my friends. Rolling Eyes
PaNcAkEs
Jackass
PaNcAkEs

Blog
March 3rd, 2007 at 07:52am
TheFaggot, totaly agree, i will never ever promise that i wont try anything(i probably will, i am a horribly curious person) but yeah, it is a personal decision, and i know i know, drugs are baaad and they do shit to you but if people wanna try it and/or get addicted, its their way of life and their choice to make...totes
Garrett Hanlund
This Board Is My Home
Garrett Hanlund

Mibba Blog
March 23rd, 2007 at 12:28am
I've posted here before, and I will again.

D.A.R.E., in my opinion, is a great program. People who are saying, "D.A.R.E. failed entirely, it doesn't work, I took D.A.R.E. and I still do drugs," need to understand that D.A.R.E is not some miracle program that gaurentee's you'll stay drug-free.

D.A.R.E is a program used to educate students about the dangers of drugs. I took the program in two different schools I attended, and learned a lot. I must say learning about drugs at a young age did help me stay relatively drug-free. Of course, I expiremented a little. I'm a kid, we do that. We're curious, but it's up to you to decide whether or not you want to take drugs.

Taking D.A.R.E. classes is not saying you'll stay away from drugs, and I don't think anyone has the right to say that it's a useless program.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
March 23rd, 2007 at 03:11pm
Veritas:
I've posted here before, and I will again.

D.A.R.E., in my opinion, is a great program. People who are saying, "D.A.R.E. failed entirely, it doesn't work, I took D.A.R.E. and I still do drugs," need to understand that D.A.R.E is not some miracle program that gaurentee's you'll stay drug-free.

D.A.R.E is a program used to educate students about the dangers of drugs. I took the program in two different schools I attended, and learned a lot. I must say learning about drugs at a young age did help me stay relatively drug-free. Of course, I expiremented a little. I'm a kid, we do that. We're curious, but it's up to you to decide whether or not you want to take drugs.

Taking D.A.R.E. classes is not saying you'll stay away from drugs, and I don't think anyone has the right to say that it's a useless program.
D.A.R.E. could never be called useless
though, we can call it harmful
there are more kids doing drugs because they were suseptible to this bullshit propaganda at an early age and had to research on their own
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
March 24th, 2007 at 06:22pm
For the most part, statistically, D.A.R.E. doesn't work.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
April 1st, 2007 at 11:02am
it just makes kids more Curious about drugs

if you tell a bunch of 4th graders not to sniff glue what do you think they will do? they will go "oh maybe something really interasting will happen if i sniff glue?! maybe i should try it! Ah"

its the same thing with older kids and drugs they think if adults keep telling them not to do drugs something interasting will happen if they do drugs and they become curious and start taking drugs Cheese
Register