Sugarcult

AuthorMessage
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 17th, 2006 at 01:16pm
B.J:
Gustavatron.:
Yes. I remember you. Very Happy You don't come to the Thinking thread much, though. =]
They have never been to Sweden. ._.

YAY I'm remembered, yeah I stopped going on a while back... Shifty I dunno why though Confused I finally got the net at home so I'm on much more lmfao I remember you were like one of the first people on my friends list and you're still there Very Happy
Never been to Sweden?? Oh that sucks!!! We dont get much of their music here either... *grumbles*
Ah. I see. Just like Amy then (damn you Amy, return, now!). =[ Well, at least you're here now. =]
They'll get here. WHen the new album is out they'll be giants.
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
April 17th, 2006 at 01:27pm
Sugarcult, Sugarcult . . .

Hmmm.

-doesn't know much-
B.J
B.J
April 17th, 2006 at 01:29pm
Gustavatron.:
B.J:
Gustavatron.:
Yes. I remember you. Very Happy You don't come to the Thinking thread much, though. =]

YAY I'm remembered, yeah I stopped going on a while back... Shifty I dunno why though Confused I finally got the net at home so I'm on much more lmfao I remember you were like one of the first people on my friends list and you're still there Very Happy
Never been to Sweden?? Oh that sucks!!! We dont get much of their music here either... *grumbles*
Ah. I see. Just like Amy then (damn you Amy, return, now!). =[ Well, at least you're here now. =]

too true Cool
Amy.
Amy.
April 18th, 2006 at 08:18pm
Gustavatron.:
B.J:
Gustavatron.:

You called?
State Radio
State Radio
April 18th, 2006 at 09:18pm
PunkPixie:
Gustavatron.:
B.J:
Gustavatron.:

You called?

a little late, like 2 days.!!.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 19th, 2006 at 09:54am
PunkPixie:
Gustavatron.:
B.J:
Gustavatron.:

You called?
OMG There you are. Cool

http://www.iconastic.com/sugarcult/ Cool
suicidalbunny*
Idiot
suicidalbunny*
April 19th, 2006 at 01:05pm
^^^^
Pretty pictures. I like the 'Lost In You' one best. Or the ones from the Start Static case photos.
Amy.
Amy.
April 19th, 2006 at 04:03pm
Gustavatron.:
PunkPixie:
Gustavatron.:
B.J:
Gustavatron.:

You called?
OMG There you are. Cool

Cool I'm back for good this time
:O Love. Love. Love Very Happy
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 20th, 2006 at 12:06pm
PunkPixie:
Gustavatron.:
PunkPixie:
Gustavatron.:
B.J:
Gustavatron.:

You called?
OMG There you are. Cool

Cool I'm back for good this time
:O Love. Love. Love Very Happy
Cool YAY! That's good news. Shifty
=]
Amy.
Amy.
April 22nd, 2006 at 06:07pm
why the shifty look?

anyway, back on topic, there hasn't been much news about the new album, but they said this in one of their blogs on myspace:
"Sugarcult have now returned to their North Hollywood studio, where they are busy day and night recording their new album. We hope to release the album in August. We can't wait for you all to hear these great new songs!!"
Very Happy
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
April 23rd, 2006 at 12:54am
They annoy me greatly. O_o.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 23rd, 2006 at 04:06am
PunkPixie:
why the shifty look?

anyway, back on topic, there hasn't been much news about the new album, but they said this in one of their blogs on myspace:
"Sugarcult have now returned to their North Hollywood studio, where they are busy day and night recording their new album. We hope to release the album in August. We can't wait for you all to hear these great new songs!!"
Very Happy
Cool Iunno.

Well. That's posted on their website too.

Soon.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
August 15th, 2006 at 06:37pm
I was at the mall today and FUSE was having an interview with them in the mall and there were lots of cameras and lights and video cams and stuff and 2 of the band members were there. I dont know much about them but I just thought it was cool.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
August 16th, 2006 at 06:12am
I can't stop listening to 'Crying'.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
April 28th, 2007 at 07:39pm
-bump-

I heard Riot as the first song, and I've been stuck since
and that was like.. a week ago.
but I really like them so far and I think that they have potential to become one my favorite bands.
longview17
Jackass
longview17
April 30th, 2007 at 09:53am
i like them quite a bit atm.

my boyfriends friends with them, so he gets put on the guest list for their shows in the UK.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
September 3rd, 2008 at 02:30pm
Well k I just started liking them Cassie

I am in love with Memory and esp. Bouncing off the Walls Con
Register