fatpunk_50:
green hell!
That's my favorite song off of Earth A.D. Cool
Misfits Walk Among You
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Misfits Walk Among You
April 5th, 2006 at 09:18pm
I cant believe when there realising there new album in 2007 for there 30th
year thing Doyles not being with them Sad. I loved him on guitar...
Sarah.
King For A Couple Of Days
Sarah.
April 5th, 2006 at 09:21pm
Yea...Doyle, Glenn, Jerry and Dr. Chud are my favorites...I wish they could be together now
Misfits Walk Among You
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Misfits Walk Among You
April 5th, 2006 at 10:22pm
Awe! Dr. rocked on drums, Robo is ok but still.. In fact
i want a Misfit drum kit Cool

I dunno i love Graves! But I cant not like Danzig I
get so confuzzled on which of them I like better Think
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
April 5th, 2006 at 11:48pm
I dont have any cds...but i listen to them on Artistdirect sometimes. I like them too
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
April 6th, 2006 at 09:58am
Misfits Walk Among You:

yeah..:/
I don't see the point why they call themself still Misfits. I mean, only Jerry has remained from the original band. Well, now it is Robo, too, but when there was Marky on the drums that was stupid for me.
Anyone knows the reason why Doyle left the band ?
Misfits Walk Among You
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Misfits Walk Among You
April 6th, 2006 at 02:40pm
~ Christie ~:
Misfits Walk Among You:

I don't see the point why they call themself still Misfits. I mean, only Jerry has remained from the original band. Well, now it is Robo, too, but when there was Marky on the drums that was stupid for me.

I wouldnt want them to change their name tho cos well it rocks x] but yah its not the same..
Sorry but the guy outta Black Flag playin guitar now will NEVER replace Dolye, he was my fav Sad

Hmm well he was in his 40s so could be family reason or he just felt like stopping i dunno,
they should of posted more about it on there site..
Sarah.
Sarah.
April 6th, 2006 at 08:18pm
Misfits Walk Among You:
~ Christie ~:
Misfits Walk Among You:

I wouldnt want them to change their name tho cos well it rocks x] but yah its not the same..
Sorry but the guy outta Black Flag playin guitar now will NEVER replace Dolye, he was my fav Sad

Hmm well he was in his 40s so could be family reason or he just felt like stopping i dunno,

It might've been his family, I mean I know he's married and that he has a daughter, Boriss, I bet he wanted to settle down with his family or something
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
April 6th, 2006 at 08:26pm
Glenn Danzig. <3:
Misfits Walk Among You:
~ Christie ~:
Misfits Walk Among You:

It might've been his family, I mean I know he's married and that he has a daughter, Boriss, I bet he wanted to settle down with his family or something

Dont you guys know? Hes playing with Danzig for a while
Sarah.
Sarah.
April 6th, 2006 at 08:55pm
dookie_#32:
Glenn Danzig. <3:
Misfits Walk Among You:
~ Christie ~:
Misfits Walk Among You:

oh, really? Thats why I saw that picture of Glenn and Doyle together...I was wondering about that Laughing
Misfits Walk Among You
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Misfits Walk Among You
April 7th, 2006 at 07:20pm
dookie_#32:
Glenn Danzig. <3:
Misfits Walk Among You:
~ Christie ~:
Misfits Walk Among You:

Oh oh oh.. Well thats good Cool
mrs_tre_cool_
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mrs_tre_cool_

Blog
April 8th, 2006 at 03:40am
um well i got last caress the other day off limewire and it was the first i heard. and im obsessed with it - its been stuck in my head for ages and it wont go! xD haha but i plan on getting ALOT more xD meehee o.0 peh xD
mrs_tre_cool_
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mrs_tre_cool_

Blog
April 8th, 2006 at 03:41am
um well i got last caress the other day off limewire and it was the first i heard. and im obsessed with it - its been stuck in my head for ages and it wont go! xD haha but i plan on getting ALOT more xD meehee o.0 peh xD
mrs_tre_cool_
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mrs_tre_cool_

Blog
mrs_tre_cool_
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mrs_tre_cool_

Blog
mrs_tre_cool_
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mrs_tre_cool_

Blog
April 8th, 2006 at 03:43am
oh shit soryr it sent tons of times. sorry guys
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
April 8th, 2006 at 08:29am
Misfits Walk Among You:
dookie_#32:
Glenn Danzig. <3:
Misfits Walk Among You:
~ Christie ~:
Misfits Walk Among You:

Oh oh oh.. Well thats good Cool

Weeee...!!! Yeah, now I remember, I have a Danzig concert from 05' or 04' and there is Doyle playing like special guest. I would be so happy to see them together with jerry, but I think Jerry and Glenn don't like each other or something...or not?..B00h.
Sarah.
Sarah.
April 8th, 2006 at 10:09am
^^I heard that Jerry and Glenn had a fight or something a long time ago and that was why Glenn left the band. That was like a long time ago though...
Register