The Misfits

AuthorMessage
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
January 10th, 2006 at 12:09pm
i havent heard enough. i like the little bits i have heard though. i had to get my dad a misfits tshirt for christmas. so i got him an album too. so he didnt appear to be odd.
It Had to Be You.
King For A Couple Of Days
It Had to Be You.
February 16th, 2006 at 05:13pm
Lyk d00d! Surprised

The Misfits are awesome! \m/ \m/

I just got their album, "Project 1950". It's wicked awesome. Cool
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
February 16th, 2006 at 05:16pm
I used to love them, now they're all emo.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
February 16th, 2006 at 07:23pm
eberneezer_egghead:

how could they be emo? Confused i havent heard any recent stuff or anything, so you could be right, but the misfits going emo would make jerry one of the biggest hypocrites in the world. danzig writes "hybrid moments", he's out of the band. then graves writes "lost in space"?, and he's out of the band. Rolling Eyes
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
February 17th, 2006 at 02:49am
On this girls school bag (she hadn't written it on, it was designed that way) it had written "The Missfitz"

I rolled my eyes.

It was a surfer lable. And the chick was one of those surfer girls, who like hip hop and pop.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
February 17th, 2006 at 02:52am
Coff:
On this girls school bag (she hadn't written it on, it was designed that way) it had written "The Missfitz"

I rolled my eyes.

It was a surfer lable. And the chick was one of those surfer girls, who like hip hop and pop.

Lemme beat that: Natalie Bassingthwaite wearing a pink Misfits top on the Channel V thing. And then us finding the exact same top while in Dangerfield for half an hour.

I still can't find anyone willing to be dragged to the Misfits show with me. They're a band I really wanna see before I die. Well, preferrably before I die.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
February 17th, 2006 at 02:54am
Lik! On Her Ass.:
Coff:

I rolled my eyes.

Lemme beat that: Natalie Bassingthwaite wearing a pink Misfits top on the Channel V thing. And then us finding the exact same top while in Dangerfield for half an hour.

I still can't find anyone willing to be dragged to the Misfits show with me. They're a band I really wanna see before I die. Well, preferrably before I die.

I thought you liked watsi. That band. That I cant remember the name. That that chick is in.

I would like to go, but, I don't know. My sister is going to be out of the country. Cant drag her with me. And I don't want to go by myself. Yeah, I'm a wuss like you.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
February 17th, 2006 at 02:56am
i saw someone in a Misfits shirt yesterday. she used to be a teenie. she used to go to y school, she left and now goes to a state school, she dyed her hair black, and started being all "punk" Rolling Eyes
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
February 17th, 2006 at 03:02am
May 13 <3:
i saw someone in a Misfits shirt yesterday. she used to be a teenie. she used to go to y school, she left and now goes to a state school, she dyed her hair black, and started being all "punk" Rolling Eyes

I know many many people like that. They think that its cool, that they are being trendy. Thank god I was never a teenie. I feel so cynical.

I like The Missfitz.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
February 17th, 2006 at 03:04am
Coff:
Lik! On Her Ass.:
Coff:

I rolled my eyes.

I thought you liked watsi. That band. That I cant remember the name. That that chick is in.

I would like to go, but, I don't know. My sister is going to be out of the country. Cant drag her with me. And I don't want to go by myself. Yeah, I'm a wuss like you.

Rogue Traders, and I liked one song!11!!! Jesus, that'll haunt me forever.

Come to Melbourne, we can see the Misfits together. I think I'd die if they played Helena, it was the first Misfits song I heard ^_^
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
February 17th, 2006 at 03:09am
Lik! On Her Ass.:
Coff:
Lik! On Her Ass.:
Coff:

I rolled my eyes.

Rogue Traders, and I liked one song!11!!! Jesus, that'll haunt me forever.

Come to Melbourne, we can see the Misfits together. I think I'd die if they played Helena, it was the first Misfits song I heard ^_^

Oh, well, I thought you liked all of their songs. lmfao I'm sorry.

I would come to Melbourne, but I'm not allowed to come to Brisbane. And I don't think that Melbourne would be any better. Come to sydney!
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
February 17th, 2006 at 09:54am
Coff:
May 13 <3:

I know many many people like that. They think that its cool, that they are being trendy. Thank god I was never a teenie. I feel so cynical.

I like The Missfitz.

you realize you're just as trendy as you're accousing this person of being, right?
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
February 17th, 2006 at 04:50pm
<3:
~ Christie ~:
M.I.B. is the poo:
I love themmmmmmmmmm kfjgndfk.

I'm wearing my Misfits shirt right now.

hmmmm...I want a shirt too!

mmmmm I gotsa t shirt as well

I want the one with the skeliton hands on the boobies :p

Yeah !! It's great....
however, I'm getting obsessed over their music <3
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
February 18th, 2006 at 11:43am
Where Eagles Dare is the best song ever. The Misfits always make me happy. Good stuff.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
February 18th, 2006 at 01:22pm
fancy pants:
Where Eagles Dare is the best song ever. The Misfits always make me happy. Good stuff.

Oh yeah Headbang
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
February 19th, 2006 at 09:32am
eberneezer_egghead:
Emo?

HA.NO.

Cool
ForgetvirginityFuckBillie
Geek
ForgetvirginityFuckBillie
February 21st, 2006 at 04:55pm
misfits r pretty bitchen
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
February 21st, 2006 at 08:44pm
ForgetvirginityFuckBillie:
misfits r pretty bitchen
Surprised LykWtf?

Embarassed -backs away slowly-
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
February 21st, 2006 at 09:15pm
ForgetvirginityFuckBillie:
misfits r pretty bitchen
Please use a language at least I can understand. Confused
LastCaress9188
Geek
LastCaress9188
February 23rd, 2006 at 12:16am
It means prett good.

And I opened up for them,and did last caress with jerry on stage.Jerrys a wicked nice guy.
Register