Basketcase463
October 13th, 2005 at 06:19pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
::minority:::
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
So Luciferian Satanism Then?
i guess lol, i just started to look into it though im still getting all the catholic shit shoved in my face ... cause i really thought about changing cause were learning about confirmation and my teacher says it confirms you as part of the chirch and its a choice you have to make on your own, and the only religion i really know about is this one so i wanna look at other ones before i get confirmed...

Cool! I Looked At Loads Of Different Ones, I Even Went Through A Stage Of Being A LaVeyan Satanist. But Then I Found Wiccan And Stayed Wiccan. I Love It.
i have a cousin thats wiccan but i havent looked into that yet... my parents will be mad if i tell them i dont wanna be cathlic

They May Be At First, But Trust Me, Gradually They'll Learn To Accept It.
i still gotta tell them im bi too, and hopefully not get disowned...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 13th, 2005 at 06:22pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
i guess lol, i just started to look into it though im still getting all the catholic shit shoved in my face ... cause i really thought about changing cause were learning about confirmation and my teacher says it confirms you as part of the chirch and its a choice you have to make on your own, and the only religion i really know about is this one so i wanna look at other ones before i get confirmed...

Cool! I Looked At Loads Of Different Ones, I Even Went Through A Stage Of Being A LaVeyan Satanist. But Then I Found Wiccan And Stayed Wiccan. I Love It.
i have a cousin thats wiccan but i havent looked into that yet... my parents will be mad if i tell them i dont wanna be cathlic

Good Luck! *Hugs* I'm Sure You'll Be Fine.
Basketcase463
King For A Couple Of Days
Basketcase463
October 13th, 2005 at 06:24pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Good Luck! *Hugs* I'm Sure You'll Be Fine.
*hugs back* i gotta do religion homework ... pfft... bye
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 13th, 2005 at 06:25pm
NeoSteph:
im catholic, though actually ive been looking into satanism, and im bi, but i havent come out yet cause im scared i may be disowned Sad and i go to catholic school so i probably should go satanist just yet too...

i'm head girl at my catholic school, i denounced the catholic faith infront of my RS teacher and they kept me Very Happy
sry if im stupid but whats head girl? lol...

Head of the student body, in America you have school president, well in England you have head girl and boy, it just means i wear a shiny badge and i have to deal with the nuns and younger students all the time.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 13th, 2005 at 06:25pm
Bye xXx
guns_go_bang_bang
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
guns_go_bang_bang
October 13th, 2005 at 06:29pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

sounds like some of the same issues I had, I had to tell my parents I wasnt catholic anymore, that was.....interesting, im now somewhere between Agnostic and Athiest, cuz I still kinda believe in something, cuz I have looked into Wicca a few times. and 2 I had to tell my mom I was bi, that didnt go over to well, but your their child, theres not to much they can do, they have to love you for who you are. Even if its not what they would expect. Yea sorry that was my lil input, sorry :/
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 13th, 2005 at 06:31pm
guns_go_bang_bang:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

sounds like some of the same issues I had, I had to tell my parents I wasnt catholic anymore, that was.....interesting, im now somewhere between Agnostic and Athiest, cuz I still kinda believe in something, cuz I have looked into Wicca a few times. and 2 I had to tell my mom I was bi, that didnt go over to well, but your their child, theres not to much they can do, they have to love you for who you are. Even if its not what they would expect. Yea sorry that was my lil input, sorry :/

Coooool!
I Went:
Christian - Agnostic - Athiest - LaVey Satanist - Wicca
And I'm Totally Happy With Wicca, It Feels Like I've Finally Come Home.
guns_go_bang_bang
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
guns_go_bang_bang
October 13th, 2005 at 06:59pm
Liek I think Wicca is like one of the best religions! I have done alot of research on it before, and it just seems so fun, and a kooler religion then everything else. Like right now in this point in time, I do not belive in God or the Devil. Or Heaven and Hell. Nothing really exists. But Im still considering Wicca, but only if I can still convince one of my friends to do It as well
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 13th, 2005 at 07:12pm
Or You Could Become A Solitary Wiccan, Like Me

I Believe In En-Sof, And Side.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 13th, 2005 at 10:00pm
wow, religions shouldn't be for the "cool" factor or comfort
Franny.
Franny.
October 14th, 2005 at 01:30am
i'm all for gays. they're normal humans just like us, they just have a different sexual preferance, no one's the same. but my parents are really against gays i don't know why. we're not religious but they think it's so wrong and saying that schools are promoting it too much...oh well, my parents are fucked up weird.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
October 14th, 2005 at 03:24am
gays are kool
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
October 14th, 2005 at 04:09am
Isn't "God" supposed to be accepting and shit?

I'm Atheistic.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
October 14th, 2005 at 06:32am
God sux
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 14th, 2005 at 11:13am
TreCoolistsogeil:
God sux

that type of pathetic argument is not welcome here, exactly why does God su-c-k.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 14th, 2005 at 11:43am
Hannah's Child:
Isn't "God" supposed to be accepting and shit?

I'm Atheistic.
he is, we could tell you're athiest from your lack of knowledge about this
"love the sinner, not the sin" I believe it was God who said that when no one wanted to listen
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 14th, 2005 at 12:01pm
spill_no_sick:

No, Not For The Cool Factor.

But If A Religion Feels Right For You, Therefore "Comfortable", Then You Should Stick With It.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 14th, 2005 at 03:11pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
spill_no_sick:

But If A Religion Feels Right For You, Therefore "Comfortable", Then You Should Stick With It.
I think religion is a system of how you should live your life, I'm Christian because I think it has the most just system of living, now I do hate that I can never have sex with a guy....or outside of marrige and parts don't make me comfortable, but I believe it makes me a better person for following the beliefs (well, I follow most)
I silt my wrists for you
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
I silt my wrists for you
October 19th, 2005 at 02:06pm
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
spill_no_sick:

I think religion is a system of how you should live your life, I'm Christian because I think it has the most just system of living, now I do hate that I can never have sex with a guy....or outside of marrige and parts don't make me comfortable, but I believe it makes me a better person for following the beliefs (well, I follow most)
I understand where your coming from. There are somethings that I feel comfortable following in the christian relegion.
Smoothed_Out_Slappy_Dog
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Smoothed_Out_Slappy_Dog
October 19th, 2005 at 08:52pm
I really don't care if a person is gay, i have a few gay friends. I start to care if a gay guy is trying to hit on me after i told him that i am straight.
Register