Sexuality

AuthorMessage
rhcpnat
Geek
rhcpnat
October 20th, 2005 at 07:30am
i still dont care if someone is gay or not its there choice,i really dont get these people who have a problem with gay people (i mean the ones who like boycott places or people just because there gay)
Phoenix
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Phoenix
October 20th, 2005 at 07:43am
mike_dirnt_obsessed wrote
Its a fucking disgrace that so many people are homophobic. I'm bi and i didnt think anything of it till someone at school found out (eavesdropping into a conversation my best friend and i were having) and got it round the entire school. Suddenly i'm public enemy number one? Its pathetic. Got fed up, stood on a table and shouted 'RIGHT. YES, IM BISEXUAL. ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT?' and nobody said a word

I agree! i came out as gay not too long ago n it was the hardest thing iv eva dun! no-one I know has ny problems wit it! I jus wish ther wer mor ppl i no tht wer gay cuz im lonly!!!!! Sad
rhcpnat
Geek
rhcpnat
October 20th, 2005 at 07:52am
Phoenix:
Its a fucking disgrace that so many people are homophobic. I'm bi and i didnt think anything of it till someone at school found out (eavesdropping into a conversation my best friend and i were having) and got it round the entire school. Suddenly i'm public enemy number one? Its pathetic. Got fed up, stood on a table and shouted 'RIGHT. YES, IM BISEXUAL. ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT?' and nobody said a word

I agree! i came out as gay not too long ago n it was the hardest thing iv eva dun! no-one I know has ny problems wit it! I jus wish ther wer mor ppl i no tht wer gay cuz im lonly!!!!! Sad

AWWWWW! poor luke,i feel bad cuz i know what u mean but u will find someone.(sorry tell me to shut up if u want)
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
October 20th, 2005 at 11:45am
tres bass drum:
Phoenix:

AWWWWW! poor luke,i feel bad cuz i know what u mean but u will find someone.(sorry tell me to shut up if u want)
That's ridiculous, it doesn't make any difference what ever your sexuality is, some people are SO shallow
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
October 20th, 2005 at 02:59pm
Billie-Joe138:
tres bass drum:
Phoenix:

That's ridiculous, it doesn't make any difference what ever your sexuality is, some people are SO shallow
but all the religion and government bashing in here is alright Rolling Eyes
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 20th, 2005 at 09:25pm
Billies_Minnesotagurl05:
Okay what do you think about people being Gay? Cus I go to a church and they (but what church doesnt say this) that being gay is "evil" But why is it evil? I have a friend that is gay, He is one of my best friends I can trust him with anything! So why do people say that being gay is "evil"?

its not evil. people are just stupid and afraid of what they don't understand.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 20th, 2005 at 09:27pm
Hannah's Child:
Isn't "God" supposed to be accepting and shit?

I'm Atheistic.

....Supposedly.......

Christianity is based on being hypocritical.........

H-F-P-R
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
Geek
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
October 20th, 2005 at 10:19pm
being gay is ok, its just a diffrent kind of love. look im not but there are alot of people who are. it just stupid to hate some one for that. i am ok with it, if your gay at least i accapt you. so should the world
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 21st, 2005 at 03:11pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
Hannah's Child:

I'm Atheistic.

....Supposedly.......

H-F-P-R
dumbass
I already explained at the top of this page, and my last post was talking about how you all aren't fair to religion, yet you bash them for not being fair
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 21st, 2005 at 03:41pm
spill_no_sick:
Hannah's Child:

I'm Atheistic.

....Supposedly.......

H-F-P-R
dumbass
I already explained at the top of this page, and my last post was talking about how you all aren't fair to religion, yet you bash them for not being fair

Well...some.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 21st, 2005 at 03:44pm
spill_no_sick:
Hannah's Child:

I'm Atheistic.

....Supposedly.......

H-F-P-R
dumbass

I had 'The Babble'.........repeatedly FORCED DOWN MY THROAT.......
.....from a very young age......

...............don't talk to me about 'fair'

H-F-P-R
Faith
Addict
Faith
October 21st, 2005 at 05:05pm
Billies_Minnesotagurl05:
So why do people say that being gay is "evil"?

People who say that being gay is evil definitely lack congnitive capacity. Homophobs are sick, you can't be mad at sick people...you can only pity them
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 21st, 2005 at 05:26pm
Billies_Minnesotagurl05:
[QUOTE="HeeeeeeereYeah you know on point 2 you said that you said EVERYBODY in here says their bi, thats not true, yes I have had bisexual thoughts but i am not a bisexual.

omg i love your display pic. its turning me on =D
Faith
Addict
Faith
October 21st, 2005 at 05:58pm
[quote="s0dapop_and_ritalin"]
Billies_Minnesotagurl05:
[QUOTE="HeeeeeeereYeah you know on point 2 you said that you said EVERYBODY in here says their bi, thats not true, yes I have had bisexual thoughts but i am not a bisexual.

Only about 15% of all people in the world are born either gay or straight, the rest make the decision along the way, under the pressure of social attitude or after falling in love...

I'm not bisexual, I'm gay as fuck. I'm just married to a guy. Rolling Eyes

Or maybe I'm just a gay man in a female body...
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
October 21st, 2005 at 06:13pm
the only thing that makes homosexuality even thought of as a bad thing is religion and people beng scared of things that are different.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 21st, 2005 at 06:14pm
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
spill_no_sick:
Hannah's Child:

I'm Atheistic.

....Supposedly.......

H-F-P-R
dumbass

Well...some.
I'm from Kentucky and I try not to buy into the stereotype of using "y'all" so I say you all... kinda like saying "yous guys"
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 21st, 2005 at 06:19pm
spill_no_sick:
Hannah's Child:

I'm Atheistic.

....Supposedly.......

H-F-P-R
dumbass

H-F-P-R

lmfao
boohoo, I had it "forced down my throat" they force fed me Bible!
lmfao
you're being melodramatic, and be fair, if people aren't being fair, don't be a whiny bitch, you do it and quit bitching
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 21st, 2005 at 06:24pm
spill_no_sick:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
spill_no_sick:
Hannah's Child:

I'm Atheistic.

....Supposedly.......

H-F-P-R
dumbass

Well...some.
I'm from Kentucky and I try not to buy into the stereotype of using "y'all" so I say you all... kinda like saying "yous guys"

lmfao
Sorry, that made me laugh. I went to Kentucky once. Don't ask me where I went; it was when I was about 5 or something. But I remember liking it.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 21st, 2005 at 11:02pm
spill_no_sick:
Hannah's Child:

I'm Atheistic.

....Supposedly.......

H-F-P-R
dumbass

H-F-P-R

Actually, you aren't being fair. You are also being INSANELY offensive.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 22nd, 2005 at 05:57am
ExtraodinaryGirl:
spill_no_sick:
Hannah's Child:

I'm Atheistic.

....Supposedly.......

H-F-P-R
dumbass

H-F-P-R

Actually, you aren't being fair. You are also being INSANELY offensive.

...........I think........basing this opinion on.....

..........................YEARS of experience with the church.......where I discovered.....

LIES......hypocrisy........greed.........brainwashing....among other things.......

.......I'm qualified to make these statements......I'm not just plucking comments out of NOWHERE.....

..........to piss you off, don't flatter yourself......

....I have experience......and REASON....to hate the church

......and don't come back at me with 'discrimination' crap........I feel this way about ALL organised religion

H-F-P-R
Register