Mibba Blog
October 22nd, 2005 at 06:19am
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
spill_no_sick:
Hannah's Child:
Isn't "God" supposed to be accepting and shit?

I'm Atheistic.

....Supposedly.......

Christianity is based on being hypocritical.........

H-F-P-R
dumbass
I already explained at the top of this page, and my last post was talking about how you all aren't fair to religion, yet you bash them for not being fair

I had 'The Babble'.........repeatedly FORCED DOWN MY THROAT.......
.....from a very young age......

...............don't talk to me about 'fair'

H-F-P-R

Actually, you aren't being fair. You are also being INSANELY offensive.

...........I think........basing this opinion on.....

..........................YEARS of experience with the church.......where I discovered.....

LIES......hypocrisy........greed.........brainwashing....among other things.......

.......I'm qualified to make these statements......I'm not just plucking comments out of NOWHERE.....

..........to piss you off, don't flatter yourself......

....I have experience......and REASON....to hate the church

......and don't come back at me with 'discrimination' crap........I feel this way about ALL organised religion

H-F-P-R

Okay, first of all im an ex-catholic and yes, it has faults, yes it is corrupt and yes its views on homosexuals are very very questionable but you really do have no 'reason' to hate the church, its your own opinion. So dont go shoving it down other people's throats.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 22nd, 2005 at 06:22am
bloodraine:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
spill_no_sick:
Hannah's Child:

I'm Atheistic.

....Supposedly.......

H-F-P-R
dumbass
I already explained at the top of this page, and my last post was talking about how you all aren't fair to religion, yet you bash them for not being fair

H-F-P-R

..........................YEARS of experience with the church.......where I discovered.....

LIES......hypocrisy........greed.........brainwashing....among other things.......

.......I'm qualified to make these statements......I'm not just plucking comments out of NOWHERE.....

......and don't come back at me with 'discrimination' crap........I feel this way about ALL organised religion

H-F-P-R

Okay, first of all im an ex-catholic and yes, it has faults, yes it is corrupt and yes its views on homosexuals are very very questionable but you really do have no 'reason' to hate the church, its your own opinion. So dont go shoving it down other people's throats.

....Never shoved it down anyone's throat.......

someone asked about god..............I gave my opinion on the subject.....

...........you can take it or leave it

H-F-P-R
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 22nd, 2005 at 06:34am
.......awful easy, aint it?.......

....to ATTACK the one person.........who dares go against the corporation

............something to think about.....

H-F-P-R
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 22nd, 2005 at 07:40am
bloodraine:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
spill_no_sick:
Hannah's Child:

I'm Atheistic.

....Supposedly.......

H-F-P-R
dumbass

H-F-P-R

H-F-P-R

But isn't that what this section is all about? To give you own opinions on what you think.
If I'm correct, I believe she was saying that she hated the church. She didn't say that that was what everyone should believe.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 22nd, 2005 at 10:28am
Fair enough, i wasn't trying to criticise her on her opinions, more the fact that she has no evidence to back up the claims she was making.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 22nd, 2005 at 10:39am
bloodraine:
Fair enough, i wasn't trying to criticise her on her opinions, more the fact that she has no evidence to back up the claims she was making.

Believe me, i have evidence.......I could shock you.....

H-F-P-R
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 22nd, 2005 at 10:51am
Would you care to elaborate?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 22nd, 2005 at 10:52am
bloodraine:

H-F-P-R

lmfao You're "Shoot me I'm a newbie" again.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 22nd, 2005 at 11:18am
bloodraine:

H-F-P-R

If you have evidence, then show it to me. Im more than willing to change my view on this subject.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 22nd, 2005 at 11:41am
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
bloodraine:

H-F-P-R

lmfao You're "Shoot me I'm a newbie" again.

............FUCK YEAH!!!!!
Very Happy

......just used an emoticon..........Jesus H Christ, what's gotten into me??????

H-F-P-R
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 22nd, 2005 at 11:48am
'Cause all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....OK, you're requesting evidence.......

.......some, which I won't share.....................is very personal and quite traumatic for me......

.................I used to go to church regularly..........knew the Bible back to front....

......and discovered the corruption of the whole system.......

..................the hypocritical viewpoints dividing people.......competing......

...who was more holy than who?.........who was going to heaven????

.................noticed how rich the church became.......a bloodsucking, brainwashing, moneymaking business

.............using fear to control people.........

.....in my book, it's all corrupt..........and WRONG......

------------------------------------------------------------------

'Look in the doubt we've wallowed
Look at the leaders we've followed
Look at the lies we've swallowed
And I don't want to hear no more

My hands are tied
For all I've seen has changed my mind'

H-F-P-R
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 22nd, 2005 at 11:57am
But look at all the people who are leading better lives by following the Catholic church, even if the church is misguided, it still helps millions of people and gives many people strength and courage. Its just a case of the positives outweighing the negatives.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 22nd, 2005 at 12:00pm
I hate Christianity and most other orthodox religions. NOT the people; or even the religion itself. I hate it for what it did when it first came out.
Witchcraft is older than Christianity. Almost everyone believed in the Goddess and God, the men would use the God of Hunt to help them with their hunting, and the Goddess of Fertility brought life to everything. The world was so peaceful. Then Christianity came along, and built their churches on our holy land, they put their religious festivals next to where ours where [i.e Yule became Christmas, Samhain became All Hallows Eve, or Halloween]. Anyone who still believed in The Old Religion was tortured. And I mean tortured. The Burning Years came and The Witchcraft Act came into place. King James I ordered for everyone who showed signs of practising magick, or even just being a witch was to be killed in the most brutal of ways. The Witchcraft Act was only dropped in 1951, so that meant that just 60 years ago, anyone who was a member of The Old Religion [The Religion that the whole Earth is based around] was to be punished severly. In my opinion, if Christianity had never come to power, the world may not be as bad as it is now. But like I said, just my opinion and I have nothing against Christians. Just the fact that that religion made my people suffer and live in fear of believing in what they believe.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 22nd, 2005 at 12:02pm
bloodraine:
But look at all the people who are leading better lives by following the Catholic church, even if the church is misguided, it still helps millions of people and gives many people strength and courage. Its just a case of the positives outweighing the negatives.

My hands are tied
For all I've seen has changed my mind'

.......pretty much sums it up......

...............and it doesn't give people courage.....it uses FEAR to keep them in line....

H-F-P-R
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 22nd, 2005 at 12:03pm
And also tried to convince everyone that The God Of Hunt was The Horned God...otherwise known as Satan.

I think it was completly immoral and digusting. Yet God supposedly said "Love thy neighbour".
Pffft.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
October 22nd, 2005 at 02:36pm
Well, Nine, of course you have to realize that the Bible has all sorts of intolerance in it, especially in Leviticus. It's absolutley rediculous. "Love everybody unconditionally...except for those people that aren't Christian."

Which is kinda weird, because Jesus was not white and was a Jew...but now, in the era of Pat Robertson, the Bible has been interpreted in such an intolerant manner that it's amazing that there's anybody that isn't from a WASP family that still goes to friggin' church.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 22nd, 2005 at 03:37pm
dirtyhippie:
Well, Nine, of course you have to realize that the Bible has all sorts of intolerance in it, especially in Leviticus. It's absolutley rediculous. "Love everybody unconditionally...except for those people that aren't Christian."

Which is kinda weird, because Jesus was not white and was a Jew...but now, in the era of Pat Robertson, the Bible has been interpreted in such an intolerant manner that it's amazing that there's anybody that isn't from a WASP family that still goes to friggin' church.

Yeah true.
But I don't understand how his skin colour has anything to do with anything, and I was under the illusion [or disillusion] that Jewdaism is just another form of Christianity?
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 22nd, 2005 at 03:48pm
nible sucks././.,.........SO DRUNKK!"!!!!!!

H-F-P-]R
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 22nd, 2005 at 04:23pm
.......awful easy, aint it?.......

....to ATTACK the one person.........who dares go against the corporation

............something to think about.....

H-F-P-R

no, we're just pointing out how retarded you sound
you're making up stuff about the church, it's much different than what you say
people in the church can be hypocrital, and homophobic, but the actual church believes homosexuality is okay, as long as there's no sexual acts involved....but then you wouldn't have a reason to protest and bitch and God forbid you not have a "cause" Rolling Eyes
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 22nd, 2005 at 04:28pm
you never gave evidence retard
you discovered "corruption", great, where's the fucing evidence?
did they steal money from orphans and homeless kids for a radio show or something? (which was something Al Franken, part of Kerry's campaign did)
Register