Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 22nd, 2005 at 06:30pm
/....sooooo wasted.......

H0-DF-P-R
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
October 22nd, 2005 at 07:26pm
I don't personally think there's anything wrong with it but I can see why some people would. I say "live and let live" because I think that is a good way to live life. Let people be how they want.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
October 22nd, 2005 at 08:37pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:

H0-DF-P-R
and you think you're the best voice in the political forum
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 22nd, 2005 at 10:47pm

H0-DF-P-R

The only thing more sad than going on the computer drunk, is pretending to be drunk on the computer. If you were so drunk you couldn't see what keys your pressing, i doubt you would of been able to log on to a website address.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 22nd, 2005 at 10:59pm
NeoSteph:

H0-DF-P-R

The only thing more sad than going on the computer drunk, is pretending to be drunk on the computer. If you were so drunk you couldn't see what keys your pressing, i doubt you would of been able to log on to a website address.
shut up, posers need to feel special and be attention whores, just let...um.....I can't tell if it's a guy (mainly retards) or a teenie (mainly retards)
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 22nd, 2005 at 11:02pm
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:

H0-DF-P-R

shut up, posers need to feel special and be attention whores, just let...um.....I can't tell if it's a guy (mainly retards) or a teenie (mainly retards)

I feel the need to out everybody on this board, i'm my own special brand of attention whore Very Happy
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 22nd, 2005 at 11:28pm
NeoSteph:
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:

H0-DF-P-R

I feel the need to out everybody on this board, i'm my own special brand of attention whore Very Happy
we make a good mod team, I'm bad cop and you're good cop
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 22nd, 2005 at 11:33pm
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:

H0-DF-P-R

always a pleasure, i personally think between us, newbie mortality rate is at a high, only in this section though Wink
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 22nd, 2005 at 11:40pm
NeoSteph:
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:

H0-DF-P-R

always a pleasure, i personally think between us, newbie mortality rate is at a high, only in this section though Wink
I'm starting up in Poetry and What's New, but it's for their own good
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
October 23rd, 2005 at 09:42am
In my opinion... (dont shout at me pweez)

If the Church think gays are so terrible, then why does God allow it? I mean if it was so terrible then he wouldn't have made people have these feelings...

I don't know if any of you understood that though...
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
October 23rd, 2005 at 03:14pm
eberneezer_egghead:

If the Church think gays are so terrible, then why does God allow it? I mean if it was so terrible then he wouldn't have made people have these feelings...

nope i understood. makes sense when you think about it.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:28pm
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:

H0-DF-P-R

I'm starting up in Poetry and What's New, but it's for their own good

tough love Cool
brainstew_girl
Geek
brainstew_girl
October 23rd, 2005 at 06:13pm
I don't see what's wrong with gays. I don't go to church but at school i got taught alot about christianity and i got told that they thought gays were sinners. But i don't agree with it. But that is just my opinion, i no alot of you feel the same way too. Most of my new mates at college are gay or lesbien, and i don't think their any different to us. Very Happy Wink Wink Smile
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
October 24th, 2005 at 04:46am
i really don't see anything wrong with it.. but tonight i just found out my step dad is.. him and my mom are no longer together .. but what should i do?
HeatherElectric
HeatherElectric
October 24th, 2005 at 06:33am
There's nothing wrong with being 'gay' (sorry I don't like the term gay.Tis offensive to me) I mean the people who think they are evil are just scared because they think they won't be able to substane their sexuality and get turned too.Which is not the case.But people are also scared because of the fact that all the homosexuals are going to kill out the population.I mean that's nothing to be scared of.If we all die out we do.Simple as.But what people have against homosexuals is just pathetic.The church are wrong in them being evil.I mean they didn't threaten to burn down the church did they?No!So they just really need to grow up.And if God is real then why would he create 'gays' as you say?No answer I think.
Just a Puppet...
Addict
Just a Puppet...
October 24th, 2005 at 08:20am
eberneezer_egghead:

The church thinks homosexuality's okay.

They disagree with homosexual physical activities.
brainstew_girl
Geek
brainstew_girl
October 24th, 2005 at 09:18am
No Stranger To Shame:
i really don't see anything wrong with it.. but tonight i just found out my step dad is.. him and my mom are no longer together .. but what should i do?

Theres not alot you can do hun Confused Just be there Smile
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 24th, 2005 at 08:51pm
Teh Tiger.:
eberneezer_egghead:

The church thinks homosexuality's okay.

They disagree with homosexual physical activities.

well theres no point in being a homosexual and not getting to do homosexual activities >.<
Register