Sexuality

AuthorMessage
the libertines.
Geek
the libertines.
February 23rd, 2011 at 05:30pm
A pansexual is someone who is completely gender blind.
They see gender as being insignificant and, unlike bisexuality, this includes trans-genders etc.

Here's a link to wikipedia. I know it isn't always completely accurate but it's pretty damn good.
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
February 24th, 2011 at 03:18pm
What makes it different then a bisexual.
Because as I am understanding it, it's the same thing prettty much.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
February 24th, 2011 at 03:18pm
Ooopsss,
Double post. Laughing
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
February 24th, 2011 at 03:20pm
it says on the site the difference

"Bisexuality is attraction to two sexes, male and female with physical preference of the individual. Pansexuality is like this; however, the attraction object is not of physical or sexual desire. In other words, attracted to the person as a human being regardless of the gender."
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
February 24th, 2011 at 03:21pm
it's quite similar though
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
February 24th, 2011 at 03:23pm
Hmm, well, alright...
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
February 24th, 2011 at 03:27pm
so what i get from it is they don't get attracted to like what the person looks like or what body parts they have (boobs, dick, vag etc), but they are attracted to the persons personality no matter if they are a girl or boy
the libertines.
Geek
the libertines.
February 25th, 2011 at 02:26am
FOREVER ALONE.:
so what i get from it is they don't get attracted to like what the person looks like or what body parts they have (boobs, dick, vag etc), but they are attracted to the persons personality no matter if they are a girl or boy
this.

And the fact that bi only opens up to male or female rather than trans etc.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
February 25th, 2011 at 08:08am
So the woman who found the Berlin Wall sexually attractive is a pansexual? I just thought she was a nut.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
February 25th, 2011 at 04:54pm
I would think she might be an objectophile.. like, someone whos into inanimate objects?
A pansexual is still into people, as ive understood lol.
the libertines.
Geek
the libertines.
February 26th, 2011 at 12:42pm
ocean avenue:
A pansexual is still into people, as ive understood lol.
Yeah, they're just blind of GENDER rather SPECIES.
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
February 28th, 2011 at 12:38pm
What does everyone think of this?

I think it's pretty ridiculous personally, but then I'm biased from the POV that I have a homophobic dad who has done a great job of bringing me up, so I don't think it really harms children unless a child is homosexual. But yeah, what does everyone else think?
the libertines.
Geek
the libertines.
February 28th, 2011 at 01:06pm
I'm not completely convinced that the reason they were not allowed to adopt is all down to their traditional views. Most couples of their age are not able to adopt due to their age so I don't think the homosexual thing was the only reason, although I'm sure it may have played a factor.

If it really was the case, however, that it's all been based upon their traditional Christian views, I think that is nonsense. There's so many children out there that need a good, loving home which these people could have provided. It stated that they have experience in looking after foster children, which is the main thing. If they have already been able to successfully raise 15 children, I'm sure they would be able to raise another.

As you've said, my father is very against homosexuality and has done a fine job in raising me. I have no such beliefs as I am able to form my own opinions, even if they go against his own.

To me, this seems very much like saying, 'oh, we won't let any person of religious faith adopt as their views may be influencing the child' which is just a ridiculous idea.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
February 28th, 2011 at 02:22pm
Hmm.. Well, i guess if we know that a couple was really into something else that was, by our standards, extreme or fanatic, we would try to stop them from putting these views onto other people.

I mean, I'm not saying the child(ren) wouldn't be loved, but it's not a politically correct view to have. I think the question is: equal rights or preventing what isn't politically correct. I mean, we wouldn't be preventing a couple who had those views in having children if they had the children naturally. I mean the children could be removed, but we wouldn't be able to prevent them from conceiving unless we go all nazi on them and disallow them their personal right to procreate.

I guess if the government or state or area or whatever is in charge of these children because they've removed them from another family, of course they have to check out the "new" family. And if they believe the child is affected in a bad way by the foster family, it's their call, really. I'd say these people are professionals who are doing it in the child's best interest.
With that said, these people might be fanatic, go protest with the westborough baptist church and sing songs about how god hates the world. On the other hand, they might keep their views to themselves and bring these children up lovingly and just how they should. But yeah, there are people to assess this, and i don't think they're trying to block anyone from being foster parents if there isn't a reason Dno

ugh, badly phrased, but i hope you get what i mean
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
March 1st, 2011 at 01:55pm
FOREVER ALONE.:
it says on the site the difference

"Bisexuality is attraction to two sexes, male and female with physical preference of the individual. Pansexuality is like this; however, the attraction object is not of physical or sexual desire. In other words, attracted to the person as a human being regardless of the gender."

anyone else thinking of

bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
March 1st, 2011 at 03:29pm
omg lmfao lmfao
the todd appreciates hot, regardless of gender lmfao
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
March 30th, 2011 at 12:11am
I've finally figured out that I am bi and I am currently in a relationship with a girl.
the libertines.
Geek
the libertines.
March 30th, 2011 at 03:05am
Andy Sixx.:
I've finally figured out that I am bi and I am currently in a relationship with a girl.
There is so much weird about what you've just said but I'm going to go with the fact it's not contributing to the discussion.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
March 30th, 2011 at 11:07am
Andy Sixx.:
this section is for serious discussions, not random blabbering about your life facts.
there's a personal stuff section for that, so please stop trashing these discussions with your little bragging (or whatever the fuck you're doing now)
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
March 30th, 2011 at 05:08pm
Andy Sixx.:
I've finally figured out that I am bi and I am currently in a relationship with a girl needy for attention.
Register