Sexuality

AuthorMessage
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 4th, 2005 at 04:29pm
EvilLiesWithinThisChild:
do you guys realise that you're flaming christians?

and there are a few christians here who might take offence if they read what you're saying.

i'm christian, but i think that the whole homosexual thing with the church is a piece of crap. it's not their fault, really. i have bi friends and gay friends, and it doesn't worry me.

I'm not Christian, I'm Wiccan...
So Razz to you.
guns_go_bang_bang
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
guns_go_bang_bang
October 4th, 2005 at 06:13pm
I was Catholic now im agnostic/athiest, and I dont see why everyone is bashing on Christians. Yes that is what the are doing, I dont care Ill getover that, its the government I hate! Bush has absolutly no say in who and who cant get married! Yes I am bi, i have been debating with it since i was 8 or 9, thats when i first got kissed by a girl(more like made out) but thats besides the point. I agree with the person who said it takes a while to figure it out not one week. Most people are saying their bi because its the trend thats going around with alot of the 'emo' kids. I am kinda considered 'emo' but im not bi because of it. If you want to embrace it go ahead, but if not no one is telling you to be that way.
Your Mom.
Geek
Your Mom.
October 4th, 2005 at 07:51pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
EvilLiesWithinThisChild:

and there are a few christians here who might take offence if they read what you're saying.

i'm christian, but i think that the whole homosexual thing with the church is a piece of crap. it's not their fault, really. i have bi friends and gay friends, and it doesn't worry me.

So Razz to you.

i never said anything about wiccans....
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 4th, 2005 at 08:43pm
EvilLiesWithinThisChild:

I have read nothing that would offend anyone and no one has reported anything to me, so as far as i'm concerned i don't want any political Bullshit in this section.
Ilse
Ilse
October 4th, 2005 at 08:45pm
NeoSteph:
EvilLiesWithinThisChild:

I have read nothing that would offend anyone and no one has reported anything to me, so as far as i'm concerned i don't want any political Bullshit in this section.
Oh, we've had the occasional "bullshitter".
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 4th, 2005 at 08:52pm
September_has_Ended:
NeoSteph:
EvilLiesWithinThisChild:

meh, there's an idiot born everyday. I mean't to say politically incorrect bullshitter Razz, i hate political correctness i go out of my way sometimes just to be offensive to people because of it.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 4th, 2005 at 09:32pm
NeoSteph:
September_has_Ended:
NeoSteph:
EvilLiesWithinThisChild:

meh, there's an idiot born everyday. I mean't to say politically incorrect bullshitter Razz, i hate political correctness i go out of my way sometimes just to be offensive to people because of it.
I'm born offensive
but most people don't mind, if you make a Jew joke in front of a Jew (and it's actually funny) they'll like you more for it, I just think that Jews are hilarious and know joke from insult well, so I hang out with a Jew

I took too much Flonase, so now I'm kind of....loopy, I'll edit what I regret later
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
October 4th, 2005 at 09:38pm
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:
September_has_Ended:
NeoSteph:
EvilLiesWithinThisChild:

I'm born offensive
but most people don't mind, if you make a Jew joke in front of a Jew (and it's actually funny) they'll like you more for it, I just think that Jews are hilarious and know joke from insult well, so I hang out with a Jew

I took too much Flonase, so now I'm kind of....loopy, I'll edit what I regret later

a word can only be made offensive, if you make it that way.

If calls someone a fag with the intention of doing harm then yeah that's shit, f you call someone a fag in a joke they will more than likely laugh along with you.
LordsOfDogTown<5
King For A Couple Of Days
LordsOfDogTown<5
October 4th, 2005 at 10:49pm
i have a friend whose a lesbian and she told me that she's basically waking up to sins because she has a choice to resist the temptation or to just go for it. She jsut went for it. What do you think? doyou think its still a sin?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 5th, 2005 at 11:11am
EvilLiesWithinThisChild:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
EvilLiesWithinThisChild:

So Razz to you.

i never said anything about wiccans....

You said "Do you guys realise you;re flaming Christians?"
So I said that I'm not...
I_Eat_Pancakes
I_Eat_Pancakes
October 5th, 2005 at 01:08pm
flame me for this but...
I think the whole "gay" and "bi" thing has sorta got... as if its a new scene.
Really young kids who may not have even experienced anything to make them this that or the other are comming out with "Yeah im bi" ect and it just makes me think "what? you've not even been with a guy/girl and you've already made your mind up?"
In other words i just dont get younger kids, or young teens should i say, when it comes to this topic.

I mean i dont give a damn if your hetro, homo or bisexual, your still just another person.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 5th, 2005 at 03:10pm
Tikki Tika <3:
flame me for this but...
I think the whole "gay" and "bi" thing has sorta got... as if its a new scene.
Really young kids who may not have even experienced anything to make them this that or the other are comming out with "Yeah im bi" ect and it just makes me think "what? you've not even been with a guy/girl and you've already made your mind up?"
In other words i just dont get younger kids, or young teens should i say, when it comes to this topic.

I mean i dont give a damn if your hetro, homo or bisexual, your still just another person.

*Claps very loudly*
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
October 5th, 2005 at 03:35pm
it isn't evil people should be allowed to love any gender they want Smile my 2 best friends are lesbians and i still respect their opinions and love them to death (love as in friend love lol)
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
October 5th, 2005 at 04:24pm
I'm christian I don't go to church and I don't even think much about 'religion' I think that this whole 'God' thing about gay's being 'evil' is stupid. Just because it was so called 'Gods' opinion doesn't mean it was right. I mean I could say that I think bagels are gross and someone else might say they are good. Ya know?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 5th, 2005 at 04:28pm
RockNRollHighSchool:
I'm christian I don't go to church and I don't even think much about 'religion' I think that this whole 'God' thing about gay's being 'evil' is stupid. Just because it was so called 'Gods' opinion doesn't mean it was right. I mean I could say that I think bagels are gross and someone else might say they are good. Ya know?
he never said they were evil dumbshit, he said liars are, he just thinks they're sinners
and they are, he made up the word sin, I think he should be able to define it
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
October 5th, 2005 at 09:28pm
Welp, Im not a BIG religious person but im still a christian. I have nothing against gays, I support them, its their lives not mine. People have choices to do whatever they want, God made people not robots. My mother is a very religious person, although she might not agree with they way gays live, she critizes them alot [which upsets me] but she is fine with me being ok with them. She doesnt try and make me hate them or anything. She usually tells me that God made me the way I am, being ok with all of this. XS But now that im typing this down, I realize that maybe its the time that we grew in. My mother never knew what a gay person was till she was 29. Ive know since I was in the first grade 0_0 Interesting....
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
October 6th, 2005 at 08:00am
they think that eerything is evil as long as they don't understand it

being gay is okay
I don't see the problem
3 of my cousins are gay and they aren't any different from us except for the fact that they like their own sex. and who cares about that? some people like men some people like woman
and why hate them for that?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 6th, 2005 at 08:44am
The minority!:
they think that eerything is evil as long as they don't understand it

being gay is okay
I don't see the problem
3 of my cousins are gay and they aren't any different from us except for the fact that they like their own sex. and who cares about that? some people like men some people like woman
and why hate them for that?
again, no one said they hate gays for it, you all are going off of propaganda to tell you what Christians think, why not ask some one who's read the Bible?
it just says it's a sin, lyings a sin too so the people who said Christians think gays are evil have sinned just as much as gays

what occurs more: you telling a lie or a gay person having sex?

exactly
B.J
B.J
October 6th, 2005 at 08:49am
I have laods of gay friends and I love them, I'm bi myself, but prefer men
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 6th, 2005 at 09:02am
B.J:
I have laods of gay friends and I love them, I'm bi myself, but prefer men
that makes you bicurious, especially since your adolescence, learn the vocabulary
actual bis don't have a preference, bicurious do, they just wonder
Register