AuthorMessage
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
April 9th, 2011 at 11:15pm
^ YES!
Likelikelike.

And I'm sorry, lol at this being on the 69'th page....
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
April 9th, 2011 at 11:16pm
Squid.:
^ YES!
Likelikelike.

And I'm sorry, lol at this being on the 69'th page....

Of course it would go to 70 JUST IN TIME Neutral
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2011 at 01:05pm
BELLY JO.:
i fucking hate when people say "omg gay friends are the best friends"
ummmm why? just because they're gay?
like it's fucking stupid because they are just normal people like everyone else. i've had quite a few gay friends and they can be dicks like everyone else or nice. like they're fucking people. some people have this image that they are like a different species it's pathetic

omfg this like wtf I don't even get the rationale.
Not every gay friend situation is going to be like in Will and Grace! I mean, it COULD be just like that, just as easily as you could have an asshole gay friend, or a lazy gay friend, a mean gay friend, etc. Not every gay guy is flamboyant and gives great fashion advice to his female friends smh.
Raymond
Post Whore
Raymond
April 10th, 2011 at 02:08pm
^ YES. And not every gay woman is going to cut their hair off and dress like a boy, and act like a boy.

Ugh, I was watching some thing on TV about gay couples having kids, and one gay man wrote in to say that gay couples don't make suitable parents because gay people are too promiscuous. It was like, yeah, you've just gone and stereotyped yourself and the rest of the gay society. Straight and bi people can be promiscuous too. Gay people can make great parents. Fuck off.
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
April 10th, 2011 at 05:29pm
Jeepster:
^ YES. And not every gay woman is going to cut their hair off and dress like a boy, and act like a boy.

This annoys me so much, because in high school I got my hair cut into something a few inches longer than a pixie cut (and I absolutely loved it) and I actually got lesbian comments! it pissed me off so much that people still think like that. I don't dress super girly, but not boyish either. Ugh.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 6th, 2011 at 09:27pm
I have three cousins who are gay: two boys and one woman. The woman had been married and had a child before she realized she liked women. She now has a girlfriend. Her son is gay, as well. My other boy cousin is gay.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 6th, 2011 at 09:32pm
I know lots of gay people. Like that gay guy who goes to that gay bar in town, and that other lesbian who goes to that gay bar next to the other gay bar in town. They're gay y'know?
Rainy Days
Jackass
Rainy Days
May 7th, 2011 at 02:44am
i'm bi.
i would TOTALLY date a lesbian person.
in my opinion, gay people are....lets see....PEOPLE?
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
May 7th, 2011 at 03:03pm
Dana.:
I have three cousins who are gay: two boys and one woman. The woman had been married and had a child before she realized she liked women. She now has a girlfriend. Her son is gay, as well. My other boy cousin is gay.

Cool story bro. My best friend's uncle's pet cactus's child's adoptive mother's ex-lover from another brother's beard's third cousin fifteen times removed is gay too.
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
May 7th, 2011 at 03:28pm
my neighbour's dog is gay, but I like him anyways.
Raymond
Post Whore
Raymond
May 7th, 2011 at 03:37pm
My little finger is gay. I win at being closest to a real gay person. Or finger.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 7th, 2011 at 04:12pm
Jarvis Cocker.:
Dana.:

Cool story bro. My best friend's uncle's pet cactus's child's adoptive mother's ex-lover from another brother's beard's third cousin fifteen times removed is gay too.

Your story was so much better than mine. No
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
May 7th, 2011 at 05:08pm
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
Jarvis Cocker.:
Dana.:

You say story like it's not true! Hand
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 7th, 2011 at 05:12pm
Jarvis Cocker.:
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
Jarvis Cocker.:
Dana.:

I'm sorry! omgno I didn't mean to imply that. How could that story ever be false?
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
May 7th, 2011 at 05:21pm
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
Jarvis Cocker.:
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
Jarvis Cocker.:
Dana.:

I'm sorry! omgno I didn't mean to imply that. How could that story ever be false?
I know, right? He has Facebook so you can verify it if you want Hand
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 7th, 2011 at 08:11pm
Jarvis Cocker.:
I know, right? He has Facebook so you can verify it if you want Hand

I think I will. Coffee
Chile D. Guy
Basket Case
Chile D. Guy
May 7th, 2011 at 09:36pm
What else could I say? Everyone is gay.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
May 8th, 2011 at 04:12am
Chile D. Guy:
What else could I say? Everyone is gay.
its perfectly fine to be a happy individual Wink
Rainy Days
Jackass
Rainy Days
May 8th, 2011 at 09:40pm
^ i agree Wink
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 8th, 2011 at 09:42pm
WE'LL HAVE A GAY OLD TIIIIIMMMMEEEEEEEE

back in the day when gay didn't mean homosexual.
<3333 flintstones.

Register