Sexuality

AuthorMessage
Rainy Days
Jackass
Rainy Days
May 8th, 2011 at 09:46pm
YESSSSSSSSS.
gay old times.
i miss the days when i was a kid and didn't give a fuck about homosexuality...because it didn't apply to me!!!!
Batfreak
King For A Couple Of Days
Batfreak

Blog
May 10th, 2011 at 03:03pm
I remember that we're talking about stuff like this in Health at school and they were saying AIDS was a gay disease and it was punishment for people being gay/lesbian. I wasn't sure wat to say in response =| I thought it was kinda bogus though. When it comes to days like the day of silence, I see a lot of people that aren't LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) and they're participating in things like that.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
May 10th, 2011 at 04:11pm
Minimum Wage Punk:
I remember that we're talking about stuff like this in Health at school and they were saying AIDS was a gay disease and it was punishment for people being gay/lesbian. I wasn't sure wat to say in response =| I thought it was kinda bogus though. When it comes to days like the day of silence, I see a lot of people that aren't LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) and they're participating in things like that.
wait, some one taught you that aids is a gay disease? In the 21st century? What the hell...
Raymond
Post Whore
Raymond
May 10th, 2011 at 04:40pm
Rainy Days:
YESSSSSSSSS.
gay old times.
i miss the days when i was a kid and didn't give a fuck about homosexuality...because it didn't apply to me!!!!
Funnily enough, sexuality, homo, hetro or bi, applies to everyone... of any age... just sayin'.
Rainy Days
Jackass
Rainy Days
May 10th, 2011 at 09:41pm
Jeepster:
Rainy Days:
YESSSSSSSSS.
gay old times.
Funnily enough, sexuality, homo, hetro or bi, applies to everyone... of any age... just sayin'.

that may be true, but when you were 4, did you like people, have crushes? most poeple didn't. i sure didn't. i lived life thinking about fun and sunshine.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 10th, 2011 at 09:43pm
i totally had a crush when i was 4. this boy in kindergarden would always chase me and try to kiss me.
Rainy Days
Jackass
Rainy Days
May 10th, 2011 at 09:45pm
lol...okay..well i guess it was mostly me. whatever. i guess sexuality applies...
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 10th, 2011 at 09:53pm
BELLY JO.:
i totally had a crush when i was 4. this boy in kindergarden would always chase me and try to kiss me.

Haha. I had a crush on a boy, but two other ones I didn't like had a crush on me. One time I wanted to play a game in class with the boy I liked, but ended up being shared by the two other boys because they fought about it. Laughing
Rainy Days
Jackass
Rainy Days
May 10th, 2011 at 11:30pm
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
BELLY JO.:

Haha. I had a crush on a boy, but two other ones I didn't like had a crush on me. One time I wanted to play a game in class with the boy I liked, but ended up being shared by the two other boys because they fought about it. Laughing
thats adorable Wink
Raymond
Post Whore
Raymond
May 11th, 2011 at 05:27am
I had a crush on a boy when I was 5. He was 4. I was the one trying to kiss him Very Happy.
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
May 11th, 2011 at 07:57am
I bit a boy on my second day of school. Pretty sure it wasn't sexually charged (he kept moving the magnet board during story time when I was trying to play with it Orvil) but now I've read Freud, who knows...
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
May 11th, 2011 at 08:56am
I had a crush on a boy in kindergarden too! Mostly cause my friend asked me who I liked, I had to like someone, so I picked him Laughing but he was a cute kid.
St. Dude
St. Dude
May 11th, 2011 at 09:07am
i had many crushes in my Elementary school days...
i think i've only had one girl crush on me. it was way back in the 1st/2nd grade

she used to give me all of her books that her name in them tehe
Rainy Days
Jackass
Rainy Days
May 11th, 2011 at 07:29pm
Jarvis Cocker.:
I bit a boy on my second day of school. Pretty sure it wasn't sexually charged (he kept moving the magnet board during story time when I was trying to play with it Orvil) but now I've read Freud, who knows...

i met this kid, and i picked up his toy truck, threw it at his head then ran away. he's had the hugest crush on me ever since.
(kindergarten by the way)
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
May 12th, 2011 at 04:39am
Rainy Days:
Jarvis Cocker.:

i met this kid, and i picked up his toy truck, threw it at his head then ran away. he's had the hugest crush on me ever since.
(kindergarten by the way)
Treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
May 12th, 2011 at 03:37pm
lol
Achievement Hunter.
Achievement Hunter.
May 28th, 2011 at 03:22am
I have a crush and when we walked to gym, he would always carry my binder for me. Blush
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 28th, 2011 at 10:11am
Dirnt! Dirnt! Dirnt!:
I have a crush and when we walked to gym, he would always carry my binder for me. Blush

That's cute, but not really on topic.

Then again we weren't really either, so I can understand.
Bletreme
Geek
Bletreme
June 12th, 2011 at 08:25pm
I dont find anything wrong with people being gay. it is their expression of love and I respect that. I dont see why the churches say that it is evil. Now thats just wrong.
FandomLocked
FandomLocked
June 25th, 2011 at 03:11pm
I dont find anything wrong with being gay,either
I could care less,to me it's the person's personality that counts not who they like or who they're "intrested in".As long as they dont try and change me from who I am,I'm good. I would be friends with any Bi,or Gay person with no problrm what so ever. Just because they're gay doesnt mean they're not nice,alot of them are actucally quite nice
Register