Chinese fur trade - new movies & new updates

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 05:15pm
China is one of te worlds leading illegal fur traders. Not only do they use exotic, endagered animasl ,they use animals we consider pets. Cats and dogs. Some, they do steal from homes.

I just watched the most horriable thing I have ever seen. I just saw a cat being skinned, a pet house cat.

PETA investagation

Peta does alot more then tell you not to eat meat, they help lots of animal righst things. I dont always agree with them, and they are a bit political at times, but they accomplish things, and as long as that is true I will support them.

if you think this is dumb, watch the video and see what these poor animasl go through
beaten
broken bones
thrown in cages
surrounded by disease
and the ones that are still alive after that die a much more painful slow death with no fur

UPDATE!!!!!-J Crew, the company the petetion was for, has, after 11 weeks agreed to no longer sell fur products. Click here for the full article, dont worry, just an article, no distrubing pictures

Even though J crew is no longer selling fur, chinnese fur Trade is still happening, so Keep checking back in this thread, I will post other things and ways for you to help out, thank you to anyone and everyone who signed the petetion, you made a difference.

here is the video in different media players:
Original Chinese Fur Trade
Windows Media

Real Player

Quick time

New Fur Trade movie

Windows Media

Real Player

quick time

Tommy Lee Promo
windows medai player

Real Player

Quick time
TheFaggot
King For A Couple Of Days
TheFaggot
October 7th, 2005 at 05:24pm
;_; There is no words that can describe what I think about that....
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 7th, 2005 at 05:25pm
J Crew, as in that brand of clothing or w/e?
yeesh. i knew my culture ate cats and dogs *shudders* but i didn't know they did this
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 05:29pm
Capri's dead. Happy?:
J Crew, as in that brand of clothing or w/e?
yeesh. i knew my culture ate cats and dogs *shudders* but i didn't know they did this

yes the clothing, i have nothing against chinnese people, just the illegal fur industry they have, peoples pets are stolen. Its awful. I hope you all watched the video, saw all the animals paws get crushed, watch them get beat, thrown in cages packed full of other, possiably sick, animals, and then be skinned. the lucky ones were dead, they didnt show the ones that get skinned alive
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 05:36pm
Mötley Crüe vs. J.Crew: Tommy Lee Targets Retail Chain Over Use of Fur From China

Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee is taking time out of the band's world tour to protest fashion retailer J.Crew over its use of fur from China. Outside J.Crew's Las Vegas store, Lee will call for a consumer boycott of the chain and show customers a graphic video of dogs and cats skinned alive for their pelts.

All of J.Crew's fur is imported from China, where PETA recently conducted an undercover investigation into the dog and cat fur trade. Millions of dogs and cats in China are bludgeoned, hanged, bled to death, and strangled with wire nooses so that their fur can be turned into trim and trinkets. This fur is often deliberately mislabeled as fur from other species and is exported to the United States to be sold to unsuspecting customers.

“They should change the name to J.Cruel until they stop selling fur,” says Lee, who recently launched an "Ink, Not Mink" ad campaign for PETA.

Watch the video and learn what you can do help stop J.Crew's sales of fur
(that came from the peta site too)
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 7th, 2005 at 05:38pm
.....Sick Fucks....

....THEY'RE the ones who should be fucking skinned alive, the bastards....

H-F-P-R
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 7th, 2005 at 05:39pm
no, i will not watch the video, i don't think i can stand it from your description. Good on Tommy.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 05:45pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
.....Sick Fucks....

H-F-P-R

shouldnt they, and they looked happy dojng it, like the got some satisfaction murdering helpless animals.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 7th, 2005 at 05:46pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
.....Sick Fucks....

H-F-P-R

shouldnt they, and they looked happy dojng it, like the got some satisfaction murdering helpless animals.

.......Sadists.........with no soul.......

.......are the ONLY things.......I refuse to call them 'human beings'.........who can do that

H-F-P-R
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 7th, 2005 at 05:47pm
oh hell oh hell. i know the Chinese aren't the greatest when it comes to rights. i know that our history with human rights is quite shameful too. no doubt they wouldn't feel any guilt over animals.
i really sometimes don't understand the workings of my country.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 05:49pm
Capri's dead. Happy?:
oh hell oh hell. i know the Chinese aren't the greatest when it comes to rights. i know that our history with human rights is quite shameful too. no doubt they wouldn't feel any guilt over animals.
i really sometimes don't understand the workings of my country.

it's not your fault, but if you think this is wrong and you didnt sign the petetion, the blood is on your hands too please sign the petetion. thank you to all who do, it was the second link if you cant watch the video, the video made me cry
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 7th, 2005 at 05:57pm
signed
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 06:02pm
Capri's dead. Happy?:
signed

thank you so much
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 7th, 2005 at 06:04pm
will they edit out the profanity?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 06:06pm
Capri's dead. Happy?:

nope, J. crew gets to read exactly what you put
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
October 7th, 2005 at 06:17pm
i ain't going to watch it.they also eat dog.>_<
poor animals.nasty men/women.
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 7th, 2005 at 06:24pm
Signal and Sign:
excuse me, i don't agree with the fur thing, but don't pull the 'eat dog' shit. it's the same as the French eating horses, frogs etc.
it's the same as eating pigs, lambs, deer, cows. they're all animals in the end. so don't fucking make us out to be 'nasty' because our culture slaughters different kinds of animals than yours

I_worship_tre_Cool:
Capri's dead. Happy?:

nope, J. crew gets to read exactly what you put

that's good. the posts from the other people sound kiss ass. they seem way too nice
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
October 7th, 2005 at 06:30pm
Capri's dead. Happy?:
Signal and Sign:
excuse me, i don't agree with the fur thing, but don't pull the 'eat dog' shit. it's the same as the French eating horses, frogs etc.
it's the same as eating pigs, lambs, deer, cows. they're all animals in the end. so don't fucking make us out to be 'nasty' because our culture slaughters different kinds of animals than yours
Thank you, I tottaly agree. I was just about to say something like that.
BoughtByBlood²
Idiot
BoughtByBlood²
October 7th, 2005 at 06:33pm
i agree. i'll sign the petition. that's just sick how those people can sleep at night
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 06:46pm

It isnt just pets

some animals are killed just for sport
[url=http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Dead+crocodiles/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=12e20pfn8/EXP=1128810285/*http%3A//www.seelai.com/photos/croco_fest/leverscrocodile.jpg] poor animals[/url

and some, just for fur
Register