Chinese fur trade - new movies & new updates

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 07:04pm
Maybe those will help you decide if you are going to sign the petetion or not???
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 7th, 2005 at 07:40pm
Those people are fucking inhumane! They're the ones that get the human race a bad name! Words cannot describe the anger I am feeling right now...all I know is that if I ever see those people I'm going to spit in their faces!
Pretty Like Drugs
King For A Couple Of Days
Pretty Like Drugs
October 7th, 2005 at 07:43pm
oh god. those pics -retches- please stop. YOU'VE MADE YOUR FUCKING POINT.
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
October 7th, 2005 at 07:43pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Those people are fucking inhumane! They're the ones that get the human race a bad name! Words cannot describe the anger I am feeling right now...all I know is that if I ever see those people I'm going to spit in their faces!
Rip their skin of aswell, will you hun?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 7th, 2005 at 07:44pm
TheFaggot:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Rip their skin of aswell, will you hun?

Yes! I Fucking Will Do! I'll tear it off, whilst they're still alive! See how they like it! SICK BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 7th, 2005 at 07:53pm
Capri's dead. Happy?:

Yeah, a fore-warning would have been in order.........some of these kids are YOUNG......and this is shocking enough without that........

H-F-P-R
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 07:56pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
Capri's dead. Happy?:

Yeah, a fore-warning would have been in order.........some of these kids are YOUNG......and this is shocking enough without that........

H-F-P-R

it amkes a point, im not going to sugar coat the truth, the sad thing is those are not the worst ones, you should have seen the skinned kittens...they were still alive. i didnt post that one
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 7th, 2005 at 07:58pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Capri's dead. Happy?:

H-F-P-R

it amkes a point, im not going to sugar coat the truth, the sad thing is those are not the worst ones, you should have seen the skinned kittens...they were still alive. i didnt post that one

Yeah but you should have put a warning up. There are kids as young as 7 on these boards.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 7th, 2005 at 08:03pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Capri's dead. Happy?:

H-F-P-R

Yeah but you should have put a warning up. There are kids as young as 7 on these boards.

Exactly my point........I know about this stuff, I've seen it before........but I couldn't prepare myself for that without a warning

......what chance........does a young kid have??? This stuff is a bit heavy for them.........if they don't know what they're in for

H-F-P-R
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 7th, 2005 at 08:06pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Capri's dead. Happy?:

H-F-P-R

Exactly my point........I know about this stuff, I've seen it before........but I couldn't prepare myself for that without a warning

......what chance........does a young kid have??? This stuff is a bit heavy for them.........if they don't know what they're in for

H-F-P-R

Exactly! I know you're saying "don't sugarcoat the truth", but let the kids have a childhood! I didn't know about all this stuff until I was atleast 10, when I was 7 the world was still all good and rosy. Let them learn about it, but let them learn gradually rather than shoving it in their faces and making them know about it.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 08:13pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Capri's dead. Happy?:

H-F-P-R

H-F-P-R

Exactly! I know you're saying "don't sugarcoat the truth", but let the kids have a childhood! I didn't know about all this stuff until I was atleast 10, when I was 7 the world was still all good and rosy. Let them learn about it, but let them learn gradually rather than shoving it in their faces and making them know about it.

you have to be over the age of 13 to register on here and if parents are l;etting their kids on sites like this(im not saying this site is bad, its just not for the younger audience) its their fault when their kids get upset. I am not trying to push this onto little kids.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 08:15pm
If the pictures are to graphic for you i suggest you leave, i will be posting more, but if it will make you happy, i will post a warning in the subject. I wasnt trying to make anybody mad, im trying to save animals.
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 7th, 2005 at 08:15pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Capri's dead. Happy?:

H-F-P-R

H-F-P-R

you have to be over the age of 13 to register on here and if parents are l;etting their kids on sites like this(im not saying this site is bad, its just not for the younger audience) its their fault when their kids get upset. I am not trying to push this onto little kids.
look, why didn't you just post a link instead of the actual pics, so that we could actually choose to look at them?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 08:17pm
Capri's dead. Happy?:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Capri's dead. Happy?:

H-F-P-R

H-F-P-R

look, why didn't you just post a link instead of the actual pics, so that we could actually choose to look at them?

it doesnt matter if you choose to look at them or not, they are still as real. Im sorry if they upset you, but this thread is to raise awareness of animal cruelty. I am so happy that you signed the petetion, but there are people who are just now finding this thread who didnt see previous pictures so i have to post more. They upset me too, so if you dotn want to see them you dont have to come back, we understand they are graphic and upsetting.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 7th, 2005 at 08:18pm
You don't, you get an option. You have to click a box saying "I am 13 years and over" or "I am under 13 years" or whatever. And parent's don't always know what their kids are doing, they can't keep their eyes on them 24/7 you know. Parents are only human!
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 7th, 2005 at 08:18pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
If the pictures are to graphic for you i suggest you leave, i will be posting more, but if it will make you happy, i will post a warning in the subject. I wasnt trying to make anybody mad, im trying to save animals.

And I totally understand your sentiment, and I respect that. I just think you should have posted a link that's all.
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 7th, 2005 at 08:20pm
okay, you just threw my point right out the window. look, you can't just tell people to leave if they feel uncomfortable. what if they're interested in learning about the topic, or other people's opinions, and want to share their own? post the damn links, not the pics, so people can post here without seeing them if they do not wish to.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 08:20pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
You don't, you get an option. You have to click a box saying "I am 13 years and over" or "I am under 13 years" or whatever. And parent's don't always know what their kids are doing, they can't keep their eyes on them 24/7 you know. Parent's are only human!

thats not my problem. I am trying to help animals with there's, and if you are not 13 it wont let you register, it tells you that you are to younge. Thanks for signing the petetion, but this isnt the first time I have done this, i am trying to get results, and pictures are worth a thousand words. and if you can say that those pictures wouldnt have helped you make a descion on if you were going to sign or not you would be lying.

Im sorry if that sounds mena, but this is getting off topic, this isnt about protecting kids from life, its about helping animasl be able to live theirs.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 08:22pm
back to animal fru trade, if you live in a rural area and pets have been disapperain in your area you must contact peta asap, they will conduct a free investagation, i g2g byew
www.peta.org
bye
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 7th, 2005 at 08:23pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
You don't, you get an option. You have to click a box saying "I am 13 years and over" or "I am under 13 years" or whatever. And parent's don't always know what their kids are doing, they can't keep their eyes on them 24/7 you know. Parent's are only human!

thats not my problem. I am trying to help animals with there's, and if you are not 13 it wont let you register, it tells you that you are to younge. Thanks for signing the petetion, but this isnt the first time I have done this, i am trying to get results, and pictures are worth a thousand words. and if you can say that those pictures wouldnt have helped you make a descion on if you were going to sign or not you would be lying.

Im sorry if that sounds mena, but this is getting off topic, this isnt about protecting kids from life, its about helping animasl be able to live theirs.

Confused I already signed the petition before you posted the pictures.
But let's move on now, you've put the warning so it's okay. Or as okay as it can get.
Register