Chinese fur trade - new movies & new updates

AuthorMessage
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
October 22nd, 2005 at 06:22pm
Gem:
*Blue Star*:
I hated seeing them skin that animal. Sick...they were laughing aswell! I wouldn't wear a fur coat...because I know what happened to get them...and I don't think they look that good anyway. But they are really soft. I don't mind eating meat..because well...how else are we gonna survive? If we all ate greens..we would be...sticks..? Even though I already am...but...I'll never wear fur. I can't believe they even stole people's pets...

Sick innit? Did you sign the petition?

Wah? Where is it?
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
October 22nd, 2005 at 06:27pm
*Blue Star*:
Gem:
*Blue Star*:
I hated seeing them skin that animal. Sick...they were laughing aswell! I wouldn't wear a fur coat...because I know what happened to get them...and I don't think they look that good anyway. But they are really soft. I don't mind eating meat..because well...how else are we gonna survive? If we all ate greens..we would be...sticks..? Even though I already am...but...I'll never wear fur. I can't believe they even stole people's pets...

Wah? Where is it?
http://www.jcruel.com/petitionform.asp
billie_joes_mom
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
billie_joes_mom
October 22nd, 2005 at 07:33pm
whatever u do DONT watch the video - its so graphic - i cried. I would love to see those ppl who torture those animals be treated the way they treat those animals.
Gem
Jackass
Gem
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:13am
billie_joes_mom:
whatever u do DONT watch the video - its so graphic - i cried. I would love to see those ppl who torture those animals be treated the way they treat those animals.

Aw, i cried to. But don't u see? People have to watch the video if we want to get this stopped. If they don't, they won't realise how serious this is.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 23rd, 2005 at 07:47am
MtvMakesMeWannaSmokeCrack:
*Blue Star*:
Gem:
*Blue Star*:

Wah? Where is it?

Muahahahahahahahaaaaa...I have signed ze petition and now my voice is heard! And I shall keep bickering at them until they will stop selling those coats.

Dude..you're called Vivian? Cool...so am I Cool
October 23rd, 2005 at 11:35am
*Blue Star*:
*Blue Star*:
Gem:
*Blue Star*:

Wah? Where is it?

Muahahahahahahahaaaaa...I have signed ze petition and now my voice is heard! And I shall keep bickering at them until they will stop selling those coats.

Oh wow. You're the third Vivian I've met online. You subbied to my layouts yesterday. ^-^
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 23rd, 2005 at 12:14pm
*Blue Star*:
*Blue Star*:
Gem:
*Blue Star*:

Wah? Where is it?

Oh wow. You're the third Vivian I've met online. You subbied to my layouts yesterday. ^-^

I know Very Happy I thought they were very good.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 29th, 2005 at 03:35pm
Fridays Against Fur
Help persuade J.Crew to stop supporting the bloody fur trade! On the first Friday of every month, hundreds of activists across the country will join together to protest against J.Crew. Whether you’re a veteran activist or a first-time protester, we want you to join us for “Fridays Against Fur!”

Holding a demonstration is an easy way to speak out for animals suffering on fur farms, and we’re here to help you plan one, from start to finish:

First, find a store near you using the J.Crew store locator.
Once you pick a location, order a J.Cruel Campaign action pack containing all the leaflets, stickers, and posters you’ll need.
E-mail us to tell us about your plans and we'll put you in touch with other activists in your area, provide you with a sample news release, and help you contact local media to tell them about your demo.
Residents of California are allowed to leaflet inside shopping malls, but no matter where you live, you can stand on the sidewalk by the main mall entrance, hold a poster, and pass out leaflets. Keep in mind that even one person leafleting for an hour makes an enormous impact on J.Crew’s customers. If you can get newspapers and TV stations to cover your event, you can reach thousands more. One thing that is sure to attract attention is to have a person dressed in a fox costume hold a poster that says “J.Crew Tortures Animals”J.Cruel.com” and wave to cars as they enter the mall parking lot, while others distribute leaflets to passersby.

(the link to that article is: http://www.jcruel.com/faf.asp
thats just one more, bery involved way to get active and help save the beaten battered animals)
amistad.
Addict
amistad.

Blog
November 12th, 2005 at 07:19pm
That video made me cry.
Those sick fucks.
I signed the petition.
BestCheeseInTown
Geek
BestCheeseInTown
November 12th, 2005 at 09:25pm
fucking bastards.
A Far Cry From Innocence
Idiot
A Far Cry From Innocence
November 12th, 2005 at 09:41pm
Sick fucking bastards...that video made me cry. THE SICK FUCKS WERE FUCKING LAUGHING WHEN THEY WERE SKINNING THAT POOR LITTLE DOG. They deserve to be fucking beaten, bludgeoned, shoved into cages they dont fit into, hanged, skinned, and shot.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
November 12th, 2005 at 10:24pm
just so you know: petitions do absolutely shit
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
November 12th, 2005 at 11:12pm
pretty much, sps is right. most petitions are fools documents
ahh!ivelostthespacebar
Geek
ahh!ivelostthespacebar
November 14th, 2005 at 03:51pm
that is EVIL

-sorry to the ppl who LIKE animals being skind alive
ahh!ivelostthespacebar
Geek
ahh!ivelostthespacebar
November 14th, 2005 at 03:55pm
ImageImage
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
November 14th, 2005 at 08:59pm
_billiejoes_baby_:
ImageImage
Don't fucking spam.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 15th, 2005 at 11:49am
It seems like such a cruel way to die...But signing these petitions won't make a lot of difference. Sad but true.
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
November 15th, 2005 at 12:10pm
calling people sadists for killing animals.. that's a new one lmao. hardley. i hate peta. i think it's stupid. i didn't watch the video.. i don't need to.. i've seen enough just like it.. doesn't affect me. no i'm not a heartless bitch.. i just am not much of an animal lover.. i mean sure they're all cool and shit.. but it doens't personally effect me when this is all taking place. sorry... i sympathize with those of you who care.. so don't jump all over this post.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 15th, 2005 at 01:49pm
Yeah...I know it happens and stuff...I just didn't like the fact that those people skinning the animals were laughing.

If someone skinned them alive...who'd be laughing now?
Nimrod to Idiot
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nimrod to Idiot
November 15th, 2005 at 07:52pm
even if im in a super good mood, i want to just kill all those fuckers who do this crap to helpless animals. i would rip off the nails and pull off their balls in a second if i could.... sick "humans"... ASSHOLES deserve to fucking DIE!
Register