AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2006 at 02:03pm
Vader_Darth:
oh thats easy,
If i see someone who constantly muggs people and rapes women and takes drugs.

I'd definately call him a lowlife

What about you?

What relevance does that have?
*fred*the*pixie*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*fred*the*pixie*
January 27th, 2006 at 10:01am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
That Is Wrong. Ian Huntley Should Be Shot. Karma - What Goes Around, Comes Around.

my mum tells me that ALL the time...it's true though...............i say srick em all in a blocked off council estate n let em kill each other...or just put arsnic in their meals to hurry it up if they get along.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 27th, 2006 at 11:06am
*fred*the*pixie*:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
That Is Wrong. Ian Huntley Should Be Shot. Karma - What Goes Around, Comes Around.

my mum tells me that ALL the time...it's true though...............i say srick em all in a blocked off council estate n let em kill each other...or just put arsnic in their meals to hurry it up if they get along.

I shudder to think what would happen if you ever go into polictics... Rolling Eyes

Your suggestion is very inhumane indeed.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 27th, 2006 at 11:14am
Bloodraine:
*fred*the*pixie*:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

I shudder to think what would happen if you ever go into polictics... Rolling Eyes

Your suggestion is very inhumane indeed.

Are you reminded of Nazi Germany like i am?

Tell you what lets make them all wear badges with a stick child on it, so everyone knows exactly what they've done.

Killing is not the answer because the system can get it wrong and send innoncent people to their deaths, for example a women has just been released from prison after it was finally proven that her children did die from cot death, she was sent there because of the testimony of a slandered doctor, a doctor who could of very well sent 100's of women to jail for no reason.

secondly if we stoop to there level we lose a part of are own humanity, what will you teach your children that if someone punches you, you should kick back, you would be teaching them to be aggressive,

thirdly i don't usually use Bush as an argument, but so many of you are against the war, when the war really is, Bush going you killed those people will kill you, so you and Bush have a common argument.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
January 27th, 2006 at 11:52am
the death penalty is bollocks. for a start, if it is the wrong person you have taken an innocent life and then would you not be a murderer, as with if the perosn was guilty. also, it would be a cowards way out for the comitter. many commit suicide in the early years of the prison sentence to not have to live through the hell.

i'll leave you with a quote.
"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"-Ghandi.
suzie_k
Falling In Love With The Board
suzie_k
January 27th, 2006 at 02:34pm
A big case has just closed here in Ireland where a 20 year old guy had been convicted of the manslaughter of and 11 year old boy.
he got a 4 year sentance.
and now the parents of the dead boy are saying that the DPP hels back evidence.
and even tho it was a manslaughter charge 4 years isn't long enough for the crime
(one of which has been served while waiting for the case to come to court)
But as the judge said, manslaughter is the most elastic of crimes, because you can get anything from a suspended sentance to life.
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
January 27th, 2006 at 04:01pm
Bloodraine:
VF Lover!:
I'm a strong believer in the death penalty. They should just be killed.

And those who have been falsely convicted?

Where would they fit into your great scheme?

And why aren't you posting this in the Death Penalty thread?

Alright, I should have specified.
I believe in the death penalty only if they are very much guilty, and there is proof. A life for a life. Or at least torture them.

Haha Alex, the rack!

But seriously. Think of the families who have lost their loved ones. I'm sure if someone killed your mother or father, you'd want them to die.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 27th, 2006 at 04:07pm
VF Lover!:
Bloodraine:
VF Lover!:

I believe in the death penalty only if they are very much guilty, and there is proof. A life for a life. Or at least torture them.

Haha Alex, the rack!

But seriously. Think of the families who have lost their loved ones. I'm sure if someone killed your mother or father, you'd want them to die.

Never. Think of the Mother and Father of the murderer. No fault of their own, yet they have to face the agony and tragedy of loosing a child?

I'd never wish that upon anyone, lest of all innocents. Think of the families who will loose their loved one.

Killing the murderer has deeper repercussions and concequences than you have thought. Yes, killing is very, very wrong. But do we have the power to pass judgment on our brothers and sisters?.

What hypocrite would dare to say people deserve to die for causing the death of another?

Also, should you find using methods such as the Rack amusing, I would have serious concerns over your mental state.
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
January 27th, 2006 at 04:41pm
Bloodraine:
VF Lover!:
Bloodraine:
VF Lover!:

Haha Alex, the rack!

Never. Think of the Mother and Father of the murderer. No fault of their own, yet they have to face the agony and tragedy of loosing a child?

I'd never wish that upon anyone, lest of all innocents. Think of the families who will loose their loved one.

Killing the murderer has deeper repercussions and concequences than you have thought. Yes, killing is very, very wrong. But do we have the power to pass judgment on our brothers and sisters?.

What hypocrite would dare to say people deserve to die for causing the death of another?

Also, should you find using methods such as the Rack amusing, I would have serious concerns over your mental state.

I, for one, hardly think that we as humans, have to right to dismiss the value of another human life simply because we see their "guilt" for one thing or another. I fail to see where, as equals, we have a right to place more value on revenge than another human life REGARDLESS of what heinous acts they may have committed.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 30th, 2006 at 01:10pm
Ian Huntly was without a shadow of a doubt an ass hole, but having talked about the death penalty a few times on here i have to admit my views have now changed, (you could say that i am mellowing) What he did was sick and he should get a life sentence even if that does mean 25 yrs but what about Myra Hindly who will never get out of prison and she did the same thing.

the reason Huntly is hated is that not only did he kill two young girls but he also went and joined the team to help look for these girls and he also gave a statement to the police saying that they were nice girls and not any trouble at the school where he worked.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 30th, 2006 at 03:01pm
suzie_k:
A big case has just closed here in Ireland where a 20 year old guy had been convicted of the manslaughter of and 11 year old boy.
he got a 4 year sentance.
and now the parents of the dead boy are saying that the DPP hels back evidence.
and even tho it was a manslaughter charge 4 years isn't long enough for the crime
(one of which has been served while waiting for the case to come to court)
But as the judge said, manslaughter is the most elastic of crimes, because you can get anything from a suspended sentance to life.

I'm not too sure where I stand on that case: At first I was sure the boy was killed by accident, but now all this new evidence is coming out and I don't know what to think.
I feel kinda bad for that guy, (if it was an accident, I mean) he's the same age as my brother and his life is pretty much ruined, even when he gets out of jail he's still going to have to life with the guilt of knowing he killed a boy who was like a brother to him.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:42am
suzie_k:
Did you see that 12 week old baby that was raped by a 40 year old man!
How sick is that. some people are fucked up

yes i did and in fact there is a post on here about it its call with contempt.. he got life but he could come up for perrole in 6 years and life is anything from 15 to 25 years.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
February 3rd, 2006 at 11:28am
I think its a load of bollocks that life is only 15-25 years.
LIFE SHOULD BE UNTILL YOU DIE. Let em rot for what they have done.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 11:46am
Vader_Darth:
I think its a load of bollocks that life is only 15-25 years.
LIFE SHOULD BE UNTILL YOU DIE. Let em rot for what they have done.

i WAS a beliver in the death penalty but now i think that they should rot in prison and never have a chance of perole.
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 20th, 2006 at 03:04pm
If someone murders someone, they should be killed themselves. Rolling Eyes
It's the sensible thing to do imo, not just give them a 'life' scentence of about 10 years [and sometimes maybe less] and then let them go kill another.
The world has turned into a lifelike hell, I think.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 20th, 2006 at 03:15pm
a life sentence should mean LIFE. they shouldnt have a chance to get out, they shouldnt have a chance at parole, they shouldnt get out for good behavior. they should stay there until they die, thats what a life sentence means but thats not what is being upheld, and quite frankly it disgusts me
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 03:26pm
Magne:
Ian Huntly was without a shadow of a doubt an ass hole, but having talked about the death penalty a few times on here i have to admit my views have now changed, (you could say that i am mellowing) What he did was sick and he should get a life sentence even if that does mean 25 yrs but what about Myra Hindly who will never get out of prison and she did the same thing.

the reason Huntly is hated is that not only did he kill two young girls but he also went and joined the team to help look for these girls and he also gave a statement to the police saying that they were nice girls and not any trouble at the school where he worked.

Myra Hindley dies two years ago, it was thought that for her last years she was a devout christian and tried to help the police find the bodies. Ian Brady on the other still stays he innocent even after they found 6 bodies under his porch.

Girls go missing everyday, the reason why this hurt particularly is because one is was someone the girls knew and secondly the girls were so photographic they looked completely innocent rather the 17 years old who run away from home a go missing, they looked like angels when they were alive and now are angels so it touched the heart of the nation.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 03:31pm
NeoSteph:
Myra Hindley dies two years ago, it was thought that for her last years she was a devout christian and tried to help the police find the bodies. Ian Brady on the other still stays he innocent even after they found 6 bodies under his porch.

Girls go missing everyday, the reason why this hurt particularly is because one is was someone the girls knew and secondly the girls were so photographic they looked completely innocent rather the 17 years old who run away from home a go missing, they looked like angels when they were alive and now are angels so it touched the heart of the nation.

That in itself is quite tragic.
Besides the fact they were murdered, but the fact their deaths wouldn't have been as marked had it not been for aesthetics.
Simone
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Simone
October 23rd, 2006 at 08:55pm
I think that many prison sentances are not strict enough. While i don't support the death penalty i think stricter punnishments should be put in place so that the offenders do actually suffer for what they have done.

If harsher sentances were implemented it would have a higher rates of stopping crime and stopping reoffenders.

Not only should prison sentances be harsher but the prison conditions should be changed so they only have enough to survive instead of living it up with all these luxuries. they are their to be punnished not go on a holiday.
Miss Misfit
Geek
Miss Misfit
October 23rd, 2006 at 09:59pm
The man who was Drinking and Driving and hit and killed my 16 year old sister and her best friend got 3 years
my uncle who was caught growing pot on a national park got 3 years.

do these crimes seem equal at all that both people receave the same sentence?
Register