Addict
Faith
November 3rd, 2005 at 08:13pm
paradoxical:
Faith:
Sheepo@_@:
Faith:
NeoSteph:

English sex education, is probably rammed down our throats as soon as we reached the age of 11, personally given people awareness is half the problem. Granted you need to have sex education, but the way it's taught in our country is that it's an evil thing and we should stay clear, yet at the same time the government will give a teenage mother their own house and benefits, which has meant that our underage birth rate had doubled in the last ten years, which is alarming. Removing the underage law would only damage it further as it would look like we are encouraging young kids to have sex.

Well, I personally always thought that saying "under age birth" is discriminational. What if I want to become a mother at 15? Most people reach puberty at the age of 12 or 13, so why can't I use what I have? But that's a different story.
You know, I've been to many shitty places in my life. I've lived in a country where contraception was illegal and abortions were only allowed without anesthesia, so it would teach women a lesson. In comparison to that, your sex law is very democratic. After all, I don't know the social attitude towards the law, or whether anyone gives a damn it even exists. It's your country, your laws, your lives, do what you concider appropriate.
teach women a lesson? Hey it takes two to tango! 0_o they should kick the guy in the thinger thinger U_U

Isn't it always like that? You get pregnant, it's your own problem! It often happens that "the father" doesn't want anything to do with the kid. As if he wasn't there...

and so we delve into the age-old womens rights/who's at fault debate...

No, we don't
Haha n00b.
Geek
Haha n00b.
November 4th, 2005 at 12:14am
Castration solves everything.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
November 4th, 2005 at 02:02am
yeah.so thats thje onlysolution?castration,man, don't u have anything better to say?..just cuz of a lil fun one has to be castrated, oh come on!...thats just lame. i'd rather be a bitch or a slut before i thibnk about castration, n i wont do neither of those things. but yeah, having a kid at such ayoung age would be bad, well, u wont have time for school(unless ur parents take care of the kid) n u will be quiet unhappy, to say"bye bye" to partys n so on.
Sylar
Falling In Love With The Board
Sylar
November 4th, 2005 at 03:17am
I'd have the death penalty outlawed. It's inhumane and unnessesary. Those people (I don't care if they've murdered someone else) do not deserve to die.
All killing them achieves, is bringing the law down to their level.
Jail them for life, I don't care, but just don't excecute them. I mean what happens if something evidence wise comes up proving them innocent? It's too late and remember, it has happened before
Haha n00b.
Geek
Haha n00b.
November 4th, 2005 at 09:28am
iplayguitar:
yeah.so thats thje onlysolution?castration,man, don't u have anything better to say?..just cuz of a lil fun one has to be castrated, time for school(unless ur parents take care of the kid) n u will be quiet unhappy, to say"bye bye" to partys n so on.

I meant for sexual offences not partying.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 5th, 2005 at 02:56pm
But why go to most HS parties if you know: "Hey, that's right, I have no sack!"
Register