Bird flu

AuthorMessage
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
June 20th, 2006 at 08:46pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
quite frankly, every1 overreacts to stuff like this. they overreacted to that SARS thing a few years ago, and theyre overreacting about this. we thought SARS was going to sweep the globe and every1 was going to die, this is going to be exactly the same

Do you have any idea how many people died of SARS? Shocked
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
June 20th, 2006 at 11:27pm
I don't know much about the bird flu but it makes me glad I don't live in the UK. I don't know if it'll ever come to the US or not, but I hope not, not that I wish it on anyone because I don't.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
August 1st, 2006 at 12:50pm
Ella:
anti-christ of suburbia:
quite frankly, every1 overreacts to stuff like this. they overreacted to that SARS thing a few years ago, and theyre overreacting about this. we thought SARS was going to sweep the globe and every1 was going to die, this is going to be exactly the same

Do you have any idea how many people died of SARS? Shocked

people overreact to a lot of stuff like this. maybe im just too practically minded, but they thought it was going to spread all over the world and we were all gonna die. it never even got over here. its the same with this. maybe i used a bad example, but my point is, we always overreact to stuff like this.
Register