Positive Discrimination

AuthorMessage
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 5th, 2005 at 05:58pm
What are your views on it and political correctness etc? Do you think it's gone too far now?
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 5th, 2005 at 06:04pm
....Political correctness gone mad......

.........People coming to this country should learn to accept...OUR culture

....................we have OUR OWN IDENTITY.........they seem to forget that...

.........................compromises on their part must be made

....or as far as I'm concerned they can fuck off back home

...........it's like staying as a guest in someone's house.......and demanding they redecorate!!!!

H-F-P-R
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
November 5th, 2005 at 06:41pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:

....................we have OUR OWN IDENTITY.........they seem to forget that...

...........it's like staying as a guest in someone's house.......and demanding they redecorate!!!!

H-F-P-R

do you have to write like that? if you're gonna use a million elipsises, at least use them right...

like that.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 5th, 2005 at 06:43pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:

H-F-P-R

do you have to write like that? if you're gonna use a million elipsises, at least use them right...

like that.

....do you have to draw attention to it.......instead of contributing to the discussion???????

.................................GET FUCKED

H-F-P-R
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 5th, 2005 at 06:59pm
i have an increasing hatred of political correctness. It all started last year when i found out you can't have a christmas tree in school anymore because it's insensitive to other religions, i go to a catholic school 99.9 percent of the school were angry because we couldn't have one.

Poltical correctness is very one sided in England, the government feel they need to protect the religion and races outside of the 'norm' of england (Judaism, hindu) Yet they neglect the discrimination that many christians face.

I was once visiting my cousin in San Francisco, when a black man called her a white bitch for bumping passed him accidently, when my cousin told him that he was being racist, he meerly shrugged and said it wasn't because he's not white. Unfortunately that is a common misconception that many politicians and civilians share.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 5th, 2005 at 07:04pm
I didn't know Christmas trees were not allowed in school any more...but it just goes to show the PC brigade are taking things to extremes. Like, for instance, you have to order 'coffee without milk' instead of 'black coffee' because it is considered racist, in some way Confused Its just downright stupid.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 5th, 2005 at 07:06pm
bloodraine:
I didn't know Christmas trees were not allowed in school any more...but it just goes to show the PC brigade are taking things to extremes. Like, for instance, you have to order 'coffee without milk' instead of 'black coffee' because it is considered racist, in some way Confused Its just downright stupid.

they better not come to my pub Shifty
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 5th, 2005 at 07:15pm
Another one is that they've banned Piggy Banks because it's offensive to Muslims! And now you have to sing "Baa Baa Green Sheep" because that's considered racist! That's stupid! There are black sheep in the country, but has anyone ever seen a green sheep? I know I certainly haven't!
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 5th, 2005 at 07:17pm
bloodraine:

why would it be racist to say black coffee?? that makes no sence, its only racist to the coffe, and i dont think it minds, weird Confused
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 5th, 2005 at 07:18pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Another one is that they've banned Piggy Banks because it's offensive to Muslims! And now you have to sing "Baa Baa Green Sheep" because that's considered racist! That's stupid! There are black sheep in the country, but has anyone ever seen a green sheep? I know I certainly haven't!

unless a farmer went mad with a spray can Very Happy.

no longer a blackboard it's a chalk board.
no longer brainstorm it's spider diagram.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 5th, 2005 at 07:18pm
NeoSteph:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

unless a farmer went mad with a spray can Very Happy.

no longer a blackboard it's a chalk board.
no longer brainstorm it's spider diagram.

And you can't have Noddy anymore because of Big Ears and the Collywogs!! I loved Noddy!!
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 5th, 2005 at 07:19pm
NeoSteph:
i have an increasing hatred of political correctness. It all started last year when i found out you can't have a christmas tree in school anymore because it's insensitive to other religions, i go to a catholic school 99.9 percent of the school were angry because we couldn't have one.

Poltical correctness is very one sided in England, the government feel they need to protect the religion and races outside of the 'norm' of england (Judaism, hindu) Yet they neglect the discrimination that many christians face.

I was once visiting my cousin in San Francisco, when a black man called her a white bitch for bumping passed him accidently, when my cousin told him that he was being racist, he meerly shrugged and said it wasn't because he's not white. Unfortunately that is a common misconception that many politicians and civilians share.

you cant have christmas trees?? we always have one!! I LOVE IT, it really brightens up the place.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 5th, 2005 at 07:21pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:

my God!! no one is going to sing ba ba green sheep!! and i have a piggy bank and i like it, and im not changing it!! Confused
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 5th, 2005 at 07:22pm
Fade2Black:
NeoSteph:

you cant have christmas trees?? we always have one!! I LOVE IT, it really brightens up the place.

my prediction for this is, first it's the little things such as coffee and trees, next thing you know you won't be able to where a cross around your next because it could be insensitive to other religions.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 5th, 2005 at 07:23pm
NeoSteph:
Fade2Black:
NeoSteph:

my prediction for this is, first it's the little things such as coffee and trees, next thing you know you won't be able to where a cross around your next because it could be insensitive to other religions.

Yeah, but I bet you ANY money they'll still be allowed to wear turbans and so on!
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 5th, 2005 at 07:24pm
Fade2Black:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

my God!! no one is going to sing ba ba green sheep!! and i have a piggy bank and i like it, and im not changing it!! Confused

You go girl!
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 5th, 2005 at 07:24pm
NeoSteph:
Fade2Black:
NeoSteph:

I actually think thats being discussed. Confused really, in schools, i dont care i like my cross and its black chain and im wearing it!
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 5th, 2005 at 07:25pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Fade2Black:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

You go girl!

damn straight! Cool
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 5th, 2005 at 07:29pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
NeoSteph:
Fade2Black:
NeoSteph:

Yeah, but I bet you ANY money they'll still be allowed to wear turbans and so on!

yeah, why is it always the Christians and big religions have to suffer!! the other religions act like theyre being discriminated but in fact we are making sacrafices like the christmas tree in school, and they can still have their religious stuff. why cant everyone have their own thing. like wear a turban but let us have a tree!
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 5th, 2005 at 07:32pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
NeoSteph:
Fade2Black:
NeoSteph:

i forget the name but a school in france banned ALL religious objects from school, because they thought it might cause discimination, i agree with this because it's not one group being discriminated against, but a girl refused to not where her,gah i do not the exact word but it's like a head scarf, anyway she wouldn't go to school, yet christains weren't allowed to where crosses, jewish students weren't allowed to where their hate thingy's (i'm really shit when comes to remembering religious clothing), so she sued the school and won.
Register