Positive Discrimination

AuthorMessage
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
November 7th, 2005 at 04:02pm
yup it does...and I'm just thinking..'What the fuck, dude? What's wrong with ya? We're all human..' but no one seems to realise that..
<3Romance<3
Jackass
<3Romance<3
November 9th, 2005 at 03:57am
Is there positive discrimination?? It's kind of an opposition, don't you think?
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 9th, 2005 at 12:38pm
Phantom Lord:
I hate the racism in schools. Black kids are so racist in my class, in a history lesson my teacher asked the black kids if their views on white people and they replyed "all white people deserve to die, they do not deserve to live here and they are all wrong, bad people that should be hated by everyone", then the other black kids shouted random anti-white comments. I found that very fucking rude and racist, the kids did not get in trouble or anything. Now, if I were to say "all black people deserve to die and should be hated by all" I would get expelled, no questions asked.

Oh my God thats awful, and your right if someone made a black comment theyd get in deep shit! Racism is racism wether its black or white, and people act like its just black but even seeing your story its obvious there is racism towards white people and no one does anything about that. Why cant everyone respect eachother? Why are people being judged by their skin color, that goes for black or white.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 9th, 2005 at 02:42pm
Fade2Black:
Phantom Lord:
I hate the racism in schools. Black kids are so racist in my class, in a history lesson my teacher asked the black kids if their views on white people and they replyed "all white people deserve to die, they do not deserve to live here and they are all wrong, bad people that should be hated by everyone", then the other black kids shouted random anti-white comments. I found that very fucking rude and racist, the kids did not get in trouble or anything. Now, if I were to say "all black people deserve to die and should be hated by all" I would get expelled, no questions asked.

Oh my God thats awful, and your right if someone made a black comment theyd get in deep shit! Racism is racism wether its black or white, and people act like its just black but even seeing your story its obvious there is racism towards white people and no one does anything about that. Why cant everyone respect eachother? Why are people being judged by their skin color, that goes for black or white.

I don't know... Confused
I don't think many racists even know why they are racist. I did read something a racist wrote once though...he said that he thinks racism is good because it annoys the fuck out of people. And people should live up to their race or whatever...something like that. It's all bullshit, really.
PinheadGunpowder
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PinheadGunpowder
November 16th, 2005 at 08:28pm
Another thing I cinfused about:

I am not racist on my own, it's only when I am attacked racially.

Let me explain...

The black kids at school just hate the white kids. I have done nothing to them. I just greeted this one kid and then he spit on my shoes.. Then he made all these racial slurrs.

Again, I didn't do anything to him at all. All I said was "Hey, man."

And racism usually happens when subject X is racist towards subject Y, because X has been led to believe that all of the Y people are racist.
franzi
Falling In Love With The Board
franzi
December 26th, 2005 at 05:11pm
*was directed here from the other thread*

its a bit sickening in my school
i to an internternational school, kids from everywhere come here (parents are usually diplomats or missionaries...)

and urgh i just shudder when i think about it.
they push it so hard that you cant make one slightly racial comment its almost too much.
i mean you cant say anything pertaining to someone race, religion, background etc. without getting in trouble.
stilinski
stilinski

Blog
December 26th, 2005 at 09:06pm
PinheadGunpowder:
The black kids at school just hate the white kids.

they usually give the answer: 'white people are racists'

whaddya think you're being here, buddy? Confused
basketcase17
basketcase17
December 27th, 2005 at 05:11pm
I think political correctness is sometimes exagerated. Many people of different races and religon dont give a shit whether we have a christmas tree or sing certain songs, but i will admit there has been some pretty weird cases, for example, you are not allowed to call "brain storms" which are used in schools, brain storms. They have to be thought showers because its offensive to people with brain damage. Okay thats crazy, but i think that sometimes its not a case of being PC, its a case of being polite. Some people are completly rude and inconsiderate to people's race and religon and that isnt being un PC, thats being rude. I hate people who do that. But i also hate people that say you are racist, or not being PC, if you say something, not rude or intended to be hurtful wrong. I think people just need to be informed of other cultures and think before they speak in certain situations. But saying that, surley in a modern socitey we should find it easy to do that? I just think people need to remember where the line is between.
basketcase17
basketcase17
December 27th, 2005 at 05:17pm
**line without a hook**:
Is there positive discrimination?? It's kind of an opposition, don't you think?
Exactly
basketcase17
basketcase17
December 27th, 2005 at 05:25pm
Although i am in no way incouraging of black people being racist to white people, i think that there are reasons why some black people feel predjudice. Racism is still alive and well, and sometimes people feel the only way to react to intimidation and predjudice is to do the same. Black people were mistreated so badly in the past, they had no rights, they were put into slavery, there were sick groups like the KKK and stuff. In fact it makes me feel ashamed to live in the western world when i think of some of the way we treated black people. I think if my ancestors, and my race had been abused and been prone to such cruelty in the past, especially if i was reminded of this through family, or friends, i would feel bitter towards white people. And even though its not a good thing, its understandble seeing what white people have done. Im not saying that we should be punished and i know most of the hatred happened before our time, but i think we should be aware and understand.
I just wish that there would be no boundries between black and white. Racial hatred is an UGLY thing.
stilinski
stilinski

Blog
December 27th, 2005 at 07:21pm
basketcase17:
I think political correctness is sometimes exagerated. Many people of different races and religon dont give a shit whether we have a christmas tree or sing certain songs, but i will admit there has been some pretty weird cases, for example, you are not allowed to call "brain storms" which are used in schools, brain storms. They have to be thought showers because its offensive to people with brain damage. Okay thats crazy, but i think that sometimes its not a case of being PC, its a case of being polite. Some people are completly rude and inconsiderate to people's race and religon and that isnt being un PC, thats being rude. I hate people who do that. But i also hate people that say you are racist, or not being PC, if you say something, not rude or intended to be hurtful wrong. I think people just need to be informed of other cultures and think before they speak in certain situations. But saying that, surley in a modern socitey we should find it easy to do that? I just think people need to remember where the line is between.

well said...well all you said was well said, but that line is one of the most important, i think...

if i made any sense at all o_O
basketcase17
basketcase17
December 28th, 2005 at 06:30am
Longtime, Sunshine.:
basketcase17:

well said...well all you said was well said, but that line is one of the most important, i think...

if i made any sense at all o_O
you certainly did. Cool and your canadian...... Cool Cool
well.durr__hXc™
well.durr__hXc™
January 1st, 2006 at 12:06am
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
....Political correctness gone mad......

.........People coming to this country should learn to accept...OUR culture

....................we have OUR OWN IDENTITY.........they seem to forget that...

.........................compromises on their part must be made

....or as far as I'm concerned they can fuck off back home

...........it's like staying as a guest in someone's house.......and demanding they redecorate!!!!

H-F-P-R

Exactly.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 10:36am
well durr.:

....................we have OUR OWN IDENTITY.........they seem to forget that...

...........it's like staying as a guest in someone's house.......and demanding they redecorate!!!!

H-F-P-R

Exactly.

Black is an offensive color! I demand you change your color scheme because I quoted you!

Our school has some of the stupidest rules because of political correctness, most have been said, its ignorant, sometimes its needed, and things we say really are offensive and we dont think about it, but my God pretty soon we are going to be looking everything we say up in a dictionary before we say it to make sure if couldnt be offensive in any wya, reguardless of the context we used it in
+_Pledged_+
Idiot
+_Pledged_+
January 2nd, 2006 at 06:39am
I come from a practically all-white community, only 0.01% in my town are coloured, but yet a lot of people I know are still racist, and blame things that have happened on the 0.01% minority who are quiet and do nothing wrong. This has spread to aother local communities and that 0.01% are being more frequently attacked. But it is also working the other way, and the white-British that are doing nothing wrong are also getting blamed and are being targeted as racists.
Sweet Taboo.
Sweet Taboo.
January 3rd, 2006 at 07:33am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Black is an offensive color! I demand you change your color scheme because I quoted you!
lmfao
And most of this page is WHITE!! Surprised
Surely this says something supposedly racist?!
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
January 3rd, 2006 at 07:43am
xAnarchy4theUSAx:

H-F-P-R

do you have to write like that? if you're gonna use a million elipsises, at least use them right...

like that.

....do you have to draw attention to it.......instead of contributing to the discussion???????

.................................GET FUCKED

H-F-P-R
Laughing
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 3rd, 2006 at 08:19am
Thing is though, some blacks don't help themselves. We've just had a load of black people (think they're Asian, not sure though) move to Wigan, and since they've been here they've commited rape, murder, rape, crime, rape and more rape. They have no respect for women at all. This, in turn, is making the white people think all black people are like that. So..yeah.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
January 3rd, 2006 at 11:06pm
Just recently, in southern sydney, this whole thing against the lebanese and middle eastern people happened. Cause a gang of people that were of lebanese descent were harassing mostly girls, but basically everyone on the beach, and the town in which this happened, they are stupid fucks (well, most of them) and yeah, they were like "OMG! WE HAVE TO DEFEND OUR COUNTRY! WE HAVE TO TAKE BACK OUR BEACH! LETS GET THEM" so like 5000 white people came to the beach, and bashed every single lebanese and middle eastern person they met. Thank god they didn't touch my friend.

Yeah, I thought it was all bullshit. And loads of shops and houses got damaged, and 1000 people ran like 1 km to the station from the beach to bash one or 2 lebanese people on the train.

Its just stupid. I mean, those guys that were acting like dickheads to the girls, they shouldn't have done that. Oh, yeah, and they also bashed up a lifesaver, they shouldn't have done that either. But people are still too scared to go to the beach, cause 5000 people turned up to bash them. Lebanese people came all the way up from MELBOURNE (12 hours away) in a bus to help out.

This is stupid, and most lebanese people feel unsafe now, because of that.
spaz_mango
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
spaz_mango
November 24th, 2006 at 10:03am
The Cronulla Riots... yeah i remember that... stupid as...
Register