Bullying

AuthorMessage
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
February 2nd, 2009 at 02:07am
I was bullied alot at elementary school ... i went to 2 elementary schools it got so bad I had to leave and no one dealt with it Don
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
February 5th, 2009 at 03:33am
^ Whats elementry school ? Is primary the australian equivalent ?

You know what ? The word 'Bullying' is a stupid name for it, it should be something that degrades them like 'fagging' lmfao I think that was what it was called hundreds of years ago.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
February 5th, 2009 at 02:07pm
ZOID.:

You know what ? The word 'Bullying' is a stupid name for it, it should be something that degrades them like 'fagging' lmfao I think that was what it was called hundreds of years ago.
So you can say "I was fagged in kindergarten"? Idk it sounds .. strange, in lack of words
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
February 6th, 2009 at 12:37am
ocean avenue:
ZOID.:

So you can say "I was fagged in kindergarten"? Idk it sounds .. strange, in lack of words

I'm not sure Think I got it from this information on C.s Lewis thing and how because he was unatheltic and young, older and stronger boys we're basically encouraged to pick on him. Apparently it was called 'fagging' I think bullying would be the modern day equivalent don'tchyathink ?
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
February 6th, 2009 at 10:14am
ZOID.:
ocean avenue:
ZOID.:

I'm not sure Think I got it from this information on C.s Lewis thing and how because he was unatheltic and young, older and stronger boys we're basically encouraged to pick on him. Apparently it was called 'fagging' I think bullying would be the modern day equivalent don'tchyathink ?
Well I guess so Think
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
March 6th, 2009 at 01:19am
noticed that when people say that someone is way better looking than someone else they are actually ugly themselves.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
March 6th, 2009 at 03:55pm
People had no reason to bully me ever. I was always the nicest person in the district. But they did because I was different. So I took the leap and became the most different person in town and now it doesn't suck so bad because I just don't care anymore and it isn't physical bullying because they know I'll beat the shit outta them.

But I used to get pushed down the stairs and stuff which made me a suicidal third grader...

So all bullies should be tortured, in my opinion, and I should be the one who comes up with different ways to torture them because I've already come up with a shitload of torture methods.

Just strap them down and force them to watch hours of documentaries and Telletubbies reruns. BWAHAHAHA!!!!!
Butterfly89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Butterfly89
June 25th, 2009 at 08:11am
Bullying is bad. I wrote about that in a project because I made own experiences in the past when I was like 14 or 15. All stated at 7 th grade when one of my best friends went to another course Sad and I was alone. When this started all broke down because the other girls lived in different sorroundings and spend their free time together quite often. It was easy to hurt me because I had other familiar problems like the dead of some relatives during that time. The horror lasts for 3 years till I changed to another school which was the best thing in my live because I went through hell the years before. Now at age 19 I know that it was a hard challenge that made me to pay more respect for life but it also made me more experienced. I have many friends now. The only fact that worried me is the aspect that always the bullied people had to change their sorroundings and not the girls or boys who bullied.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 20th, 2009 at 08:06pm
I was in Stafford with my friend a few months ago when a car slowed down at the side of us a stereotypical girl (sorry to use the term) "Chav" leaned out the window and yelled
"WE 'ATE MUSHERS!"

My reply was...
Great....we're not 'mushers'.
Comrade182
Comrade182
August 20th, 2009 at 08:15pm
Sherlock Holmes:
I was in Stafford with my friend a few months ago when a car slowed down at the side of us a stereotypical girl (sorry to use the term) "Chav" leaned out the window and yelled
"WE 'ATE MUSHERS!"

My reply was...
Great....we're not 'mushers'.

lol I get that all the time as well, although my reply is normally 'Love you to!'
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 20th, 2009 at 08:17pm
I found that that makes them get out of said car.
Comrade182
Comrade182
August 20th, 2009 at 08:21pm
Sherlock Holmes:

I found being 22 and generally bigger built than them tends to make them get back into said car.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 20th, 2009 at 08:23pm
Comrade182:
Sherlock Holmes:

I found being 22 and generally bigger built than them tends to make them get back into said car.

I'm tall and skinny.
I pack no punches only extra lemonade.
First in the 'Female Self Defence Class' mind.
Only because I nearly broke the instructors shoulder.
Comrade182
Comrade182
August 20th, 2009 at 08:25pm
Sherlock Holmes:
I'm tall and skinny.
First in the 'Female Self Defence Class'.

Yeah, I'm a pacifist, so if they did actually come for me, I'd probably run rather than fight Confused
I've never taken any fighting/self defence lessons, just watched my brother hit me on many, many, many occasions. (many)
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 20th, 2009 at 08:28pm
Comrade182:
Sherlock Holmes:
I'm tall and skinny.
First in the 'Female Self Defence Class'.

Yeah, I'm a pacifist, so if they did actually come for me, I'd probably run rather than fight Confused
I've never taken any fighting/self defence lessons, just watched my brother hit me on many, many, many occasions. (many)

What Brother doesn't do that??
All the year 10/11 girls were made to do it due to the fact that we apparently all hang around bars at 1 in the morning wearing short skirts.

I normally play my N64 at that time.

I would probably run, after hearing what happened to that Sophie girl.
Comrade182
Comrade182
August 20th, 2009 at 08:32pm
Sherlock Holmes:
What Brother doesn't do that??
All the year 10/11 girls were made to do it due to the fact that we apparently all hang around bars at 1 in the morning wearing short skirts.

I normally play my N64 at that time.

I would probably run, after hearing what happened to that Sophie girl.

Well that does sound like most the girls around this area tbh Confused

I'm generally sitting where I am now, doing this exact thing lol

...but back on topic. I got bullied at school, so decided to 'beef up' to put them off... it worked, and it helped having a brother who would do anything to get in a fight... so i got left alone once I moved schools.
goldenyears
Geek
goldenyears
October 15th, 2009 at 06:17pm
^ This seems extremely narrow-minded and unfair. People are bullied for all sorts of things. Can people help their appearance, personality, ethnicity, sexuality? - it's never someone's fault that they get bullied.

condomgun:
You have to walk with confidence and strike back harder than they do, so they know that you can't nor will you accept being pushed around.

Does that not make you just as bad as they are? Technically making you part of the problem? Dno
stilinski
King For A Couple Of Days
stilinski

Blog
October 15th, 2009 at 10:44pm
My brother gets picked on quite a bit for a few reasons, which are all quite stretched, and it makes me really sad.
He's 10, right, and takes medicine for his ADHD, he doesn't eat a lot so is a bit..scrawny. He also likes Pokémon and is therefore considered a "baby".
But see, his illness makes him think there's nothing wrong with people making fun of him. He thinks they're his friends. It makes me feel terrible.
Although once he understood that not everyone is his friend, when he crossed the park to get home and they pushed him around a bit.

...on the other hand, I've recently been well acquainted with the older brother of one of the boys who picks on him, and said brother doesn't approve of little brother's ways, or friends. This way, we might get somewhere.
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
October 16th, 2009 at 10:50am
That's terrible, I am sorry.
goldenyears
Geek
goldenyears
October 19th, 2009 at 03:55pm
So was I.

I just never brought myself down to their level.

I mean, if they had to bully people to feel better about themselves, then clearly their personal lives weren't all that great. I'm not going to add to that, because that would make me just as bad.
Register