BBC.com.uk Article

AuthorMessage
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
November 10th, 2005 at 09:11pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*Sings in a rather loud and off tune voice* AND THROUGH IT AAAALLLLL SHE OFFERS ME PROTECTION...A LOT OF LOVE AND AFFECTION...WHETHER I'M RIGHT OR WRONG...AND DOWN THE WAAATERFAAAAALL WHEREVER SHE MAKE TAKE ME...I KNOW THAT LIFE WON'T BREAK ME...WHEN I COMEEEE TO CAAAALLL...SHE WON'R FORSAKE ME....I'M LOVING ANGLES INSTEAD!!

Cool

O.o wow. *joins* IIIIII'M LOVING ANGELSSSSSSSS.............INSTEAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~tre's_lost_nut~
King For A Couple Of Days
~tre's_lost_nut~
November 10th, 2005 at 09:12pm
robbie williams is a cocky english dick who sings pop and ballards but has done some weird 80's-disco-rock sort of stuff these days. he used to be in the HUGE boyband 'take that', and is something of a sex icon for housewives and young girls.
my cousin's ex-husband did one of his tattoos.

personally i think if they do work with him the result is going to be SO. FUCKING. WEIRD.
part of me is going "oh god no!" and weeping in the corner, another part is whispering "sell-outs......POP MUSIC.........sellllll-oooouts.....", but another part is kinda just going "hmm. interesting. let's see where this goes and reserve judgement for a time when you've actually HEARD the song, if the song even exists."
so, um, yah.
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
November 10th, 2005 at 09:14pm
oh and it's rumoured that he's also bisexual, like our dear billie-boy. could be just rumours but i do sense a bit of biness in him. MY GAYDAR IS TINGLING, I SAY!
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
November 10th, 2005 at 09:14pm
~tre's_lost_nut~:
robbie williams is a cocky english dick who sings pop and ballards but has done some weird 80's-disco-rock sort of stuff these days. he used to be in the HUGE boyband 'take that', and is something of a sex icon for housewives and young girls.
my cousin's ex-husband did one of his tattoos.

personally i think if they do work with him the result is going to be SO. FUCKING. WEIRD.
part of me is going "oh god no!" and weeping in the corner, another part is whispering "sell-outs......POP MUSIC.........sellllll-oooouts.....", but another part is kinda just going "hmm. interesting. let's see where this goes and reserve judgement for a time when you've actually HEARD the song, if the song even exists."
so, um, yah.

ooohhh....okay,Thank you Smile

(I feel I'm seing you a lot on the boards... Confused *felt like mentioning that*)
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
November 10th, 2005 at 09:15pm
[QUOTE="Holy Hell,Iyeah.... i havent been on here in ages and now i have nothing at all to do so i'm in like ten threads at once.
Your Mom.
Geek
Your Mom.
November 10th, 2005 at 09:15pm
wow...that's really wierd...i seriously can't imagine robbie williams and green day together...
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Falling In Love With The Board
Mike's Demonic Daunter
November 10th, 2005 at 09:16pm
somebody's gonna get shoooo-ooooot
Abby :retard:
Geek
Abby :retard:
November 10th, 2005 at 09:18pm
~tre's_lost_nut~:
oh and it's rumoured that he's also bisexual, like our dear billie-boy. could be just rumours but i do sense a bit of biness in him. MY GAYDAR IS TINGLING, I SAY!

Imagine what might happen in the studio if that rumor is true...........

Very Happy
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
November 10th, 2005 at 09:18pm
me neither..... i actually read about this in one of the local gossip papers about a week ago but i forgot to mention it.
i hope green day have more of an influence than robbie does.... i think robbie could pull off a bit of punk style, whereas i REALLY don't want to see our lads go all 'poppy'.
argh. i just got a mental image of them in matching outfits sitting on little stools with hand-mics, westlife stylee..... *pukes*
Your Mom.
Geek
Your Mom.
November 10th, 2005 at 09:19pm
[QUOTE="~treoh that's disgusting...
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
November 10th, 2005 at 09:19pm
Abby Smile:
~tre's_lost_nut~:

Imagine what might happen in the studio if that rumor is true...........

Very Happy

Shocked

lmfao
i did read that he hounded them at the EMAs and ended up in their hotel room after the party..... Shifty
but you can;t believe everything you read. yes. Shifty
jadedjas13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
jadedjas13
November 10th, 2005 at 09:20pm
god that would suck
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
November 10th, 2005 at 09:27pm
MySoulIsASecretInMyThroat:
oh good lord...
*shakes head and sighs*

Zomg!!!! Your that girl that played bass on stage in Hartford! I was at that concert. You lucky lucky person.
ren
Idiot
ren
November 10th, 2005 at 09:30pm
"I think I’ve always been bisexual,” Armstrong says simply. “I mean, it’s something that I’ve always been interested in. I think everybody kind of fantasizes about the same sex. I think people are born bisexual, and it’s just that our parents and society kind of veer us off into this feeling of Oh, I can’t. They say it’s taboo. It’s ingrained in our heads that it’s bad, when it’s not bad at all. It’s a very beautiful thing.”

The Advocate, January 24, 1995
http://web.archive.org/web/20010221015040/www.advocate.com/html/stories/822/822_greenday672_3.asp

I dont care if anyone from Green Day are bisexual, but this is the article that Bilie says hes bisexual. Who really cares though its their buisness.
State Radio
State Radio
November 10th, 2005 at 09:38pm
GOSSIP
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
November 10th, 2005 at 10:07pm
i HOPE it's just gossip.
to be honest i really can't see this happening. they are from two totally different musical worlds. it just would not fit.
Ilse
Ilse
November 10th, 2005 at 10:09pm
Please let this be a joke.
**Bloody Mary**
Geek
**Bloody Mary**
November 10th, 2005 at 10:11pm
September_has_Ended:
Please let this be a joke.
ridicu[LOU]s
Jackass
ridicu[LOU]s
November 11th, 2005 at 02:16am
it was their decision.
let's just see if it's actually true first...
Loudleah
Loudleah
November 11th, 2005 at 02:22am
Oh For Fuck sake its only a calloboration get over it
Register