How many concerts have you been to?have you made eye contact

AuthorMessage
madddie
Banned
madddie
October 31st, 2009 at 10:08am
i have seen Green Day twice, last week in London I blew them all kisses and they all caught them then pulled me on stage to sing Longview

BEST NIGHT EVER! Very Happy
madddie
Banned
madddie
October 31st, 2009 at 10:11am
LovesTreCool:
I have met Tre' Cool!

hears the story:

last summer on july 5th, green day played at the quart festival here in norway...i went to that show(off course! how stupid do you think i am???) and i got back stage after the show thanks to the crappy securetyWink i saw mike first,but didn't get the moment to get to him because off all these kids jumping on him...but then...like an angel..tre came out without his black/white tie,just his black shirt and pants and and all black chucks...with a blue cup in his hand with 4 straws in..,he looked around him and just smiled..that's when i went over to him and asked for his autogaph,wich i got as well as a hug and a kinda "conversation"..he asked me if i liked the show and if i thought that he was the hottest in the bandVery Happy and he smiled at me..the most amazing smile ever..and if you think tre is hot in pics and on TV,well..then he's a hundred times hotter in person...yes,he was very cool!!! ohh..and i asked if i could touch his hair..then he responded:'you wanna touch the hawk??(and looked surprised)well,sure you can! just run 'em trough,run 'em trough baby!' and so i did! it was awesome..and that night is a night i'll never forget!

that is so cool!
Ashlee Cool.
Banned
Ashlee Cool.
November 2nd, 2009 at 10:38am
I've Been Twice Both This Year And I Mike Eye Contact And Kept Ponting At Me Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
madddie
Banned
madddie
November 2nd, 2009 at 04:36pm
Mrs Ashlee Cool.:
I've Been Twice Both This Year And I Mike Eye Contact And Kept Ponting At Me Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Yeah, i was by the bar right by Mike, Mike kept giving me eye contact and when it went quiet i shouted 'i love you mike' and he laughed Smile
minority_
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
minority_
November 4th, 2009 at 07:37pm
i've seen them once, and i blew a kiss at mike who winked back (Y)
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
November 5th, 2009 at 09:00pm
Just Smile And Nod:
I've been to over 20 concerts. I've met Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Foo Fighters, Weezer, and Pete Townshend from the Who. I've also made eye contact with all of Fountains of Wayne and Unwritten Law. And I think that's all [/bragging] =P

Cool F15 Guitar

[/obsession with smilies] hehe

YOU MET WEEZER AND GREEN DAY!??!? ...was Rivers nice? XD
Bones
Bones

Mibba Blog
November 6th, 2009 at 02:43pm
Made eye contact with Mike Dirnt, he laughed at me and my friend cause we were right at the barrier in front of him and acting like tits
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
November 10th, 2009 at 03:16pm
I've seen Green Day twice -
And on the 27th I made eye contact with Billie TWICE! He came to the right hand side of the stage and i was staring and screaming my head off he looked (My mum was with me and saw and thought I was going to faint .. :L) And then he went back to the center to sing then came back to my side and looked again! Very Happy I didn't manage to make eye contact with Mike thoughhhh - he kept looking at the people around me.
himynameisevelien
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
himynameisevelien
June 14th, 2010 at 05:37am
At my first I was like 500 feet away from Green Day, but suddenly Billie started walking through the crowd and I touched his ear ;D

At my 2nd concert I was in the front, They all (except Jason) looked me in the eyes, and there was one moment where I made this hert with my hands to Billie, and he did the same! I'm not quite sure if it was actually to me, though. ;p
Turok The Gecko
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Turok The Gecko
June 15th, 2010 at 06:15pm
I saw green day twice, london and hamilton. Best two nights of my life. I didn't get to come in contact with anyone Sad. But the nights rocked.
himynameisevelien
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
himynameisevelien
July 4th, 2010 at 07:52am
i saw green day the day before yesterday for the 3rd time and it was amazing! it was the 16th wedding anniversary of bj & adrienne, so i made this kinda banner with 'happy 16th anniversary bj & adrienne.', and adrienne was the whole concert right next to the stage, she saw it and she waved at me and said 'thank you sweetie.' afterwards i kinda felt like a groupie hahahaha
sammers93
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sammers93
August 4th, 2010 at 04:19pm
Mr.Armstrong:
I have met Tre' Cool!

hears the story:

last summer on july 5th, green day played at the quart festival here in norway...i went to that show(off course! how stupid do you think i am???) and i got back stage after the show thanks to the crappy securetyWink i saw mike first,but didn't get the moment to get to him because off all these kids jumping on him...but then...like an angel..tre came out without his black/white tie,just his black shirt and pants and and all black chucks...with a blue cup in his hand with 4 straws in..,he looked around him and just smiled..that's when i went over to him and asked for his autogaph,wich i got as well as a hug and a kinda "conversation"..he asked me if i liked the show and if i thought that he was the hottest in the bandVery Happy and he smiled at me..the most amazing smile ever..and if you think tre is hot in pics and on TV,well..then he's a hundred times hotter in person...yes,he was very cool!!! ohh..and i asked if i could touch his hair..then he responded:'you wanna touch the hawk??(and looked surprised)well,sure you can! just run 'em trough,run 'em trough baby!' and so i did! it was awesome..and that night is a night i'll never forget!

Holy. Shit. *pisses self just thinking about touching the trehawk*
sammers93
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sammers93
August 8th, 2010 at 08:54pm
I haven't met Green Day, but...
I touched the thingy Tre was sitting on so if you think about it, technically, I've touched his ass Wink
I have met the drummers for Journey and Def Leppard, though.
Mr.Armstrong
Mr.Armstrong
August 9th, 2010 at 03:05pm
4 times now and iv met them 4 times 2
with hugs and kisses
DezzVengeance
Geek
DezzVengeance
August 10th, 2010 at 03:06pm
Only been ONE FRIKKIN TIME! I made a sign and it said "Billie u frikkin rock,Can i marry ur son!!!"

im guessing he read it,,,,,he responded "Go ahead and marry him but dont be asking me for any fucking money!" LOL
Viva la Jenna!
Jackass
Viva la Jenna!

Mibba
August 10th, 2010 at 03:48pm
I made eye contact with Davey Havok, Tre Cool, and Billie Joe on August 5th. Smile
KING FLUFFY
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
KING FLUFFY
August 11th, 2010 at 11:56pm
I just got back from my first GD show! Unfotunately though i wasn't close enough to where i could make eye contact
derpina
derpina

Mibba Blog
August 13th, 2010 at 07:27pm
At my first GD show in '05 I was second row, and Billie soaked me with the super soaker
Con
CrapCake
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
CrapCake
August 16th, 2010 at 06:56am
Taylor Lautner:
At my first GD show in '05 I was second row, and Billie soaked me with the super soaker
Con

Me too! For about 3 seconds : D
Batman.
Batman.
August 16th, 2010 at 08:17pm
I've been to No Doubt with Paramore, Green Day with AFI, and Paramore with Kadawatha, New Found Glory, and Tegan and Sara. I didn't make eye contact with anybody from any of those concerts because my life sucks and I've never been close at a concert.
Register