Pregnant before marriage

AuthorMessage
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
September 10th, 2009 at 04:45pm
i think in society today its pretty much accepted that marriage isnt for everyone and anyway as long as the couple are happy and can provide stability for the child i think its fine Smile

My friends grandparents never married but they had 5 kids Very Happy and i mean that must have been in the 1940's or something
pasalacqua16
Geek
pasalacqua16

Blog
September 10th, 2009 at 05:13pm
thats pretty interesting, you never hear of peoples grandparents having kids before getting married, or never marrying at all. especially since back then alot of people looked down on you if you were pregnant and unmarried. i guess maybe its different for people in different parts of the world, but still. thats cool though
Comrade182
Comrade182
September 10th, 2009 at 05:16pm
My sister has 5 kids and got married less than a month ago, and I've never thought about it... need I say more? Razz
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
September 10th, 2009 at 06:45pm
^^ yeah i guess, but my friend said that her nan and grandad were going to get married but then world war 2 stopped it all and then after that they started their family and never really got round to getting wed Very Happy they were pretty rebellious Smile lol
Daydream-believer
Jackass
Daydream-believer
September 11th, 2009 at 04:09am
i dont find anything wrong with it.
i dont get it when people get married just because they are pregnant or try to get pregnant to save a relationship
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
September 12th, 2009 at 04:16pm
I don't believe in sex before marriage.
But, if you do,
I don't see it as a problem.
I mean, not much a difference in it before marriage and after marriage,
You can still split either way.
It's like....just not different at all.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 14th, 2009 at 12:44am
I don't believe in it. But like 5 of my cousin, my aunt, my friend's mom and a few other people I know did get pregnant before marriage. I don't think it is a big deal or you're going to hell. Plus, things don't always turn out all bad. The couple may stay together for the rest of there lives. And there kids can still turn out fine. So, yeah. My mom hates it though. She looks down upon it. It angers me.
iViva la Andrea!
Geek
iViva la Andrea!
September 14th, 2009 at 12:55am
More important than rings and papers is the commitment between two people. Two people who aren't married can still provide a stable home.

What I think is wrong, and sad, is how many teenagers and other people who are not fully matured and who are not ready are having children. I'd rather see a thousand unwed mothers than the 20 girls who got pregnant in my high school in one year.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
October 26th, 2009 at 06:01pm
iViva la Andrea!:
More important than rings and papers is the commitment between two people. Two people who aren't married can still provide a stable home.

What I think is wrong, and sad, is how many teenagers and other people who are not fully matured and who are not ready are having children. I'd rather see a thousand unwed mothers than the 20 girls who got pregnant in my high school in one year.

I agree with you for the most part.
I don't see anything wrong with teens having children though, as long as their ready for it. It's a tough role and it's a life long role, being a parent.
It's not a weekend job, it's forever.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
October 31st, 2009 at 07:50pm
Yeah...I don't know.
It makes school and what not harded being a parent.

But, I mean, take responsibility for what happened.
Mistake or not.
Or get an abortion.

But I think you can have babys first, then marriage.
Though, I I wouldn't want to.
Yet again, I just want to adopet
Willow
Geek
Willow
October 31st, 2009 at 08:39pm
it's better to be financially, mentally, and emotionally stable before you have kids. most people who conceive out of wedlock are young, poor, and immature. it's just better to wait.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
October 31st, 2009 at 10:19pm
^
I totally disagree.
TreSaraah
Geek
TreSaraah
October 31st, 2009 at 11:14pm
Me 2
just because you arent married doesnt mean your poor and immature it just means you dont wanna get married.
My next door neighbours have 3 kids and they arent married, but there perfectly happy
i dont really see why marriage and kids is such a big deal
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
October 31st, 2009 at 11:37pm
Maybe because they're two of the biggest commitments in your like?
Children more then marriage...
TreSaraah
Geek
TreSaraah
November 1st, 2009 at 10:22am
i meant i dont see why having children outside of marriage is so huge
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
November 1st, 2009 at 10:49am
I think to many people have this idea planted in their heads that a married home is a happier home.
That couldn't be any more of a fairy tale then it even sounds.

How many divorced parents do you know?
How many cases of domestic violence have you read about due to dominant marriage roles?

I don't think marriage counts for anything when it comes to kids.
It's all down to how you as an adult chooses to act and behave.
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
November 2nd, 2009 at 01:14am
Judge Turpin:
I think to many people have this idea planted in their heads that a married home is a happier home.
That's exactly how my boyfriend thinks.

To the point where he yells at me until I cry because he says I'm being horrible to our child for even thinking of putting him through an "unhappy home" where the parents are not married and living together.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
November 2nd, 2009 at 12:52pm
Robert Pattinson:
Judge Turpin:

To the point where he yells at me until I cry because he says I'm being horrible to our child for even thinking of putting him through an "unhappy home" where the parents are not married and living together.

This is exactly the kind of behavior that needs to be targeted.
You are only 19 years old. You are no where near being ready to settle down. Get out and see the world for yourself.

So you've got a child on the way, so have I. But that doesn't mean you need to be harassed and emotionally abused into the concept of marital unification.
You're boyfriend needs to realize he's causing you more stress than you need right now and it isn't fair of him to do what he's doing.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
November 2nd, 2009 at 04:44pm
TreSaraah:
i meant i dont see why having children outside of marriage is so huge

Oh, my bad.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
November 2nd, 2009 at 04:46pm
Robert Pattinson:
Judge Turpin:

If I read right, you're preg.?
Hmm, isn't that like stress...and stress is bad on the baby?
Hmm...
Register