AuthorMessage
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
November 2nd, 2009 at 06:48pm
Judge Turpin:
Robert Pattinson:
Judge Turpin:
I think to many people have this idea planted in their heads that a married home is a happier home.
That's exactly how my boyfriend thinks.

To the point where he yells at me until I cry because he says I'm being horrible to our child for even thinking of putting him through an "unhappy home" where the parents are not married and living together.

This is exactly the kind of behavior that needs to be targeted.
You are only 19 years old. You are no where near being ready to settle down. Get out and see the world for yourself.

So you've got a child on the way, so have I. But that doesn't mean you need to be harassed and emotionally abused into the concept of marital unification.
You're boyfriend needs to realize he's causing you more stress than you need right now and it isn't fair of him to do what he's doing.
Agreed.
In his mind, our son won't be happy unless we're married, and living in a nice place. In reality, we're not doing too well, he's unemployed and getting wasted and high with his friends all the time. Soo..are we supposed to be starting off in a bad marriage, living in his parents' barn with absolutely nothing because he spends money the moment he gets his hands on it, and expect our son to be happy?

At least where I am right now, I'm living with loving parents who don't mind helping out, I'm going to school, and working so I can provide for my child. I see myself in a better position financially if I do not get married for a long time. That doesn't mean I want my son to be unhappy..on the contrary, I'm doing everything I am so that he will be happy.

SidKnee.:
If I read right, you're preg.?
Hmm, isn't that like stress...and stress is bad on the baby?
Hmm...
Yes.
And yes.
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
November 2nd, 2009 at 11:08pm
Yeah, you should...get some space. lol.
Register