Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
November 26th, 2005 at 11:30pm
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
the thing is how are they going to explain how hermione found out that rita is an animags?
exactly. they probably won't

but they needed to because they need that infomation to explain how hermione got rita to write the article
Again, they probably won't. They could just leave that out. I don't want them to but they could.

they should though. hey gwen i give you three guesses to guess who i am Very Happy
losers_are_cool
King For A Couple Of Days
losers_are_cool
November 26th, 2005 at 11:32pm
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
the thing is how are they going to explain how hermione found out that rita is an animags?

but they needed to because they need that infomation to explain how hermione got rita to write the article
Again, they probably won't. They could just leave that out. I don't want them to but they could.

they should though. hey gwen i give you three guesses to guess who i am Very Happy
Not hard. Ryan. =]
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
November 26th, 2005 at 11:33pm
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:

Not hard. Ryan. =]

you looked in my profile didn't you? Very Happy
losers_are_cool
losers_are_cool
November 26th, 2005 at 11:33pm
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:

Not hard. Ryan. =]

Nope. Retard I'm just that good. Cool
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
November 26th, 2005 at 11:36pm
Hey. I just saw the GOF yesterday. I also agree they left a tonnnnn out. What about Dobby!!!!?? I liked it, but it skipped over way too much.
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
November 26th, 2005 at 11:36pm
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:

Not hard. Ryan. =]

i've changed my name like so many times. katherine changed hers for some reason. i always thought it would be granger girl Confused
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
November 26th, 2005 at 11:38pm
Another Broken Spirit:
Hey. I just saw the GOF yesterday. I also agree they left a tonnnnn out. What about Dobby!!!!?? I liked it, but it skipped over way too much.

the director said they left out some because it was too long but they left out the best part. you know the guy who plays barty crouch jr. was kinda of cute Rolling Eyes
losers_are_cool
losers_are_cool
November 26th, 2005 at 11:38pm
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:

Not hard. Ryan. =]

i've changed my name like so many times. katherine changed hers for some reason. i always thought it would be granger girl Confused
I thought it would always be I'm Pulling Teeth but she went and changeded it. Now I'm not completely sure what it is. Laughing But for some reason i was like "Yep. That's Ryan. Smile"
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
November 26th, 2005 at 11:40pm
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:

Not hard. Ryan. =]

I thought it would always be I'm Pulling Teeth but she went and changeded it. Now I'm not completely sure what it is. Laughing But for some reason i was like "Yep. That's Ryan. Smile"

thats because i'm always one of the first people to jump on a harry potter thread. i'm like a book when it comes this kind of stuff Laughing
losers_are_cool
losers_are_cool
November 26th, 2005 at 11:42pm
Midnight's Black Roses:
But for some reason i was like "Yep. That's Ryan. Smile"

thats because i'm always one of the first people to jump on a harry potter thread. i'm like a book when it comes this kind of stuff Laughing[/quote]Laughing True.

How are you? It's been like, forever.
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
Midnight's Black Roses:
Another Broken Spirit:

the director said they left out some because it was too long but they left out the best part. you know the guy who plays barty crouch jr. was kinda of cute Rolling Eyes
I know it pissed me off. And with each movie they're gonna keep cutting more out, because the books get bigger, and the movies have a 'time limit'
losers_are_cool
losers_are_cool
well gee, i screwed that up. Cool
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
November 26th, 2005 at 11:44pm
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:

thats because i'm always one of the first people to jump on a harry potter thread. i'm like a book when it comes this kind of stuff Laughing
Laughing True.

How are you? It's been like, forever.[/quote]
i'm fine and its been about three months. wow! how about you?
losers_are_cool
losers_are_cool
November 26th, 2005 at 11:52pm
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:

Laughing True.

i'm fine and its been about three months. wow! how about you?[/quote]I've been......ok. Until recently I was in a horrible mood (like depressed) for a few weeks and one week I couldn't hold it back. I was scaring all my freinds....they hated to see me that way. My best friend is moving day after Christmas. And....I guess I've been better. But I'm better now than I was. And I'm in love once again. Sadly, he's the biggest flirt in the world but he has a gf. Sad

Life story. Laughing
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
November 26th, 2005 at 11:54pm
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:

Laughing True.

I've been......ok. Until recently I was in a horrible mood (like depressed) for a few weeks and one week I couldn't hold it back. I was scaring all my freinds....they hated to see me that way. My best friend is moving day after Christmas. And....I guess I've been better. But I'm better now than I was. And I'm in love once again. Sadly, he's the biggest flirt in the world but he has a gf. Sad

Life story. Laughing[/quote]
i'm glad you better gwen. and sorry about your friend and that guy. i wish i had someone i liked but everyone at my school is a retard Rolling Eyes
losers_are_cool
losers_are_cool
November 26th, 2005 at 11:58pm
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:

Laughing True.

I've been......ok. Until recently I was in a horrible mood (like depressed) for a few weeks and one week I couldn't hold it back. I was scaring all my freinds....they hated to see me that way. My best friend is moving day after Christmas. And....I guess I've been better. But I'm better now than I was. And I'm in love once again. Sadly, he's the biggest flirt in the world but he has a gf. Sad

Life story. Laughing

i'm glad you better gwen. and sorry about your friend and that guy. i wish i had someone i liked but everyone at my school is a retard Rolling Eyes[/quote]Ah well you see, so are all the guys at my school. Alan goes to a different school. Cool

I have to go. Talk to you soon I hope! Laughing <3333
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
November 27th, 2005 at 12:00am
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:
losers_are_cool:
Midnight's Black Roses:

Laughing True.

Life story. Laughing

i'm glad you better gwen. and sorry about your friend and that guy. i wish i had someone i liked but everyone at my school is a retard Rolling Eyes
Ah well you see, so are all the guys at my school. Alan goes to a different school. Cool

I have to go. Talk to you soon I hope! Laughing <3333[/quote]
bye and you will!
Aleysia!
Jackass
Aleysia!
November 27th, 2005 at 01:58am
i love Harry Potter
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
November 27th, 2005 at 03:42am