Toyboys etc.

AuthorMessage
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
December 4th, 2005 at 10:43am
Do you think it matters how much older or how much younger the person you marry or fall in love with is?
I mean you see things in the newspapers of women of 70 marrying 30 year olds.
Is this right do you think.
Personally I don't think it matters about age gaps, perversion is another thing. but if you love someone you love someone regardless...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 4th, 2005 at 11:17am
I think it's disgusting..but meh.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 4th, 2005 at 11:26am
It depends on how big the gap. My parents have a seven year age gap between them, and nobody seems to have a problem with that. Yet when you have teenagers getting married to pensioners, I think to myself, what can they possibly have in common?, for one thing.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
December 5th, 2005 at 03:27pm
i also think it depends on the gap ..... 10 years older or younger is the farthest i can handle ...... although my mom and dad have a 15 year gap
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
December 5th, 2005 at 03:32pm
well, when it's a twenty year old marrying an eighty year old you know she just wants inheritance *cough*AnnaNicole*cough*
and there should be rights protecting that money in situations like this
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
December 5th, 2005 at 03:42pm
spill_no_sick:
well, when it's a twenty year old marrying an eighty year old you know she just wants inheritance *cough*AnnaNicole*cough*
and there should be rights protecting that money in situations like this

so true
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 5th, 2005 at 04:05pm
i think it's fine you cant choose who you fall in love with it just happens. And age is just a number. There is 10 years between me and my hubbie.
Snow White
Geek
Snow White
December 6th, 2005 at 01:16pm
I don't think age has anything to do with love. If you fall in love with someone, age doesn't matter anymore. As long as both the partners are happy with each other, I don't care about how old they are. I admit that it sounds pretty weird to me when a 20-year old woman falls in love with an 80-year old man, but I don't think it's morally wrong.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 6th, 2005 at 01:21pm
I think it's disgusting when someone about 20 marries a 70 - 80 year old. I don't think it's wrong...it's just...well, I find it a bit sick. I just don't see how they could fall in love with each other though...like someone said before, they don't have much in common...it's like marrying your dad or grandad.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 6th, 2005 at 02:23pm
Each situation is different, so there's no real just blank "yes" or "no" answer.
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
December 6th, 2005 at 02:37pm
i don't really think it matters. i mean something is probably fishy if an 80 year old man marries a 20 year old woman or vise versa. what could a 20 year old want with an 80 year old. but hey.. i guess it's possible. if you're truly in love then who cares how old you are..
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
December 8th, 2005 at 03:32pm
I know a crazy whore (my friend's mother) who is really wierd. She's nearly fourty and is dating some nineteen year old. Yurgh.
Roshambo™
Idiot
Roshambo™
December 8th, 2005 at 04:53pm
Buttermilk Rusk:
I know a crazy whore (my friend's mother) who is really wierd. She's nearly fourty and is dating some nineteen year old. Yurgh.
Shocked
that's just wrong.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
December 8th, 2005 at 04:55pm
i dont approve really. i think sometimes its for the money and thats just using someone. but if the two people really do love eachother, then age shouldnt be a barrier.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 8th, 2005 at 05:12pm
One of my best mates (who is 15) is seeing this 36 year old called Garry. She's 6 months pregnant by him. What are your opinions on that?
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
December 8th, 2005 at 05:14pm
....Oh bugger off......age gaps...meh

H-F-P-R has found her Prince Charming......and he is YOUNGER

shock horror....don't give a fuck, he's perfect

H-F-P-R
Queen - I Want It All....keeping Syd alive since 4pm
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 8th, 2005 at 05:18pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
One of my best mates (who is 15) is seeing this 36 year old called Garry. She's 6 months pregnant by him. What are your opinions on that?

My gut reaction tells me its wrong. Upon thinking it over, my head tells me that as long as they love each other, what does it matter whether I approve or not?. Its more the teenage pregnancy issue that irks me rather than the age gap. If she's having his baby then they must be comitted to each other, and in the long run, its that which matters. Not my old fashioned opinion.

Out of curiosity, what is your opinion?

Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
....Oh bugger off......age gaps...meh

H-F-P-R has found her Prince Charming......and he is YOUNGER

shock horror....don't give a fuck, he's perfect

H-F-P-R
Queen - I Want It All....keeping Syd alive since 4pm

Good for you, also.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 8th, 2005 at 05:21pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

My gut reaction tells me its wrong. Upon thinking it over, my head tells me that as long as they love each other, what does it matter whether I approve or not?. Its more the teenage pregnancy issue that irks me rather than the age gap. If she's having his baby then they must be comitted to each other, and in the long run, its that which matters. Not my old fashioned opinion.

Out of curiosity, what is your opinion?

My opinion? Well...like you said..they DO love each other, and in that respect I wish them luck. That's my heart reaction.
My head reaction tells me otherwise though, it's saying G.C.S.E year, you REALLY shouldn't be having a baby this year! I mean, she hasn't got a job or anything, and he's not in a good job.
But..it's their life.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 8th, 2005 at 05:23pm
Great minds think alike. Well, If you can call my mind 'great' that is.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 8th, 2005 at 05:24pm
Hehe, it certainly is a great mind! xD
Register