Toyboys etc.

AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 03:25pm
Wild*Punk*Child:
i dont think age is anything to judge people on, whether they see someone whos a few months older/younger than them or if the age gap is something like 10years, after all, age is only a number. & your only as old as you feel

Tell that to Michael Jackson...
*_dragonfly_*
Geek
*_dragonfly_*
January 1st, 2006 at 03:32pm
LOVE WILL SURVIVE!!!

If it's love, it should be admired
If it's money, it should be sued
+_Pledged_+
Idiot
+_Pledged_+
January 1st, 2006 at 07:57pm
There's a 13 year age gap between my parents, my mothers younger. When she started seeing him and married him (at the age of 25) the rest of my family dis-owned her for marrying someone so much older than her. 30 years later they are only now starting to come to terms with it.
I think its better to marry someone older than yourself.. brings maturity to the relationship...but meh.
franzi
Falling In Love With The Board
franzi
January 2nd, 2006 at 01:54pm
my dad is 13 years older than my stepmom. i dont mind and i really only think it depends how old both people are..

i think its ok for a 40 year old to go out with a 27 year old
but its a bit weird if a 12 year old goes out with a 20 year old

yup. Rolling Eyes
_rehabreject_
King For A Couple Of Days
_rehabreject_
January 2nd, 2006 at 01:58pm
franzi:
my dad is 13 years older than my stepmom. i dont mind and i really only think it depends how old both people are..

i think its ok for a 40 year old to go out with a 27 year old
but its a bit weird if a 12 year old goes out with a 20 year old

yup. Rolling Eyes
Yeah... when people are older it isn't as much of a big deal, because.. well, it's legal for a start. And they're both mature, so...
Sweet Taboo.
King For A Couple Of Days
Sweet Taboo.
January 3rd, 2006 at 07:21am
I think it's just... extremely strange...
Although, if I was in charge, I wouldn't put laws against it.
Someone said earlier that there should be laws protecting the money if someone was just in it for the money. They were right, in my opinion.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 4th, 2006 at 06:03am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
One of my best mates (who is 15) is seeing this 36 year old called Garry. She's 6 months pregnant by him. What are your opinions on that?

Shocked

Disgusting beyond belief.

No offensive to your friend.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 4th, 2006 at 06:04am
My mum and dad were 8 years difference....Thats not bad.

And Adrienne and Billie's age gap is nothing.

But like 15 year olds and 30 somethings.... Confused Not good.
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
January 19th, 2006 at 03:08pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
One of my best mates (who is 15) is seeing this 36 year old called Garry. She's 6 months pregnant by him. What are your opinions on that?

I don't see a problem with it. If they love each other then why does it matter at all? They oviously do or she wouldn't be having his child...
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
January 19th, 2006 at 10:40pm
it's a little confusing for me...I'd say seven years is the cutoff but I heard about a 55-year-old dating a 19-year-old younger than his 25-yr-old daughter.
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
January 19th, 2006 at 10:42pm
Shenanigans With A Nimrod:

And Adrienne and Billie's age gap is nothing.

that's true but the controversy there is that the woman is older than the man whereas it's usually vice versa but it doesn't really matter it's only 3 years
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
January 20th, 2006 at 07:48am
Lik.:
Each situation is different, so there's no real just blank "yes" or "no" answer.
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
January 20th, 2006 at 08:35am
Lik.:
Each situation is different, so there's no real just blank "yes" or "no" answer.
Cemetry
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Cemetry
January 20th, 2006 at 10:43am
That's true ...

One of my friends (21) is dating a 37-years old man - for two years. They love each other and I think there's nothing wrong with that ...

My ex-boyfriend was three years younger (17, I'm 20). It didn't work (well, "ex-boyfriend" says it all). We expected different things from a relationship.

I think it really depends on how developed one's personality is. If you are 25 and act like a 16year old, you can date a 15 year old girl - would be a perfect match *g* ...

I hope I made clear what I wanted to say
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 20th, 2006 at 02:22pm
both my sister boyfirend's are younger than them... ok 24/25-19 and 27/26. big deal!!!!! if you love each other, fuck all wrong with it. but then, sometimes it seems a bit dodgy but yeah.
iGot_moXXie
Geek
iGot_moXXie
January 20th, 2006 at 09:52pm
It's fucking strange, that's what it is... 70 something year olds, and 30 something year olds? What in the devils name is that... yes, i know, I know, age is just a number, but what the hell? That's like a 40 fucking year age difference... i can understand 7, 10, EVEN 15, but wha.....'?
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 21st, 2006 at 09:03am
It depends really,
Like if a 19-year-old going out with a 13-year-old is just weird but a 26-year-old and a 20-year-old is nothing and its the same age gap.
I guess the older you get the less it matters.
I don't think its disgusting if theres like a 30 year age gap or whatever, if the two people love each other and are happy who are we to say its not right?
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
January 21st, 2006 at 12:52pm
my mum is 50 and my dad is 45... not too bad.. i dotn c anything wrong with that at all really...
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 23rd, 2006 at 12:02pm
Emily-Cool:
my mum is 50 and my dad is 45... not too bad.. i dotn c anything wrong with that at all really...

Exactly,I knew this guy (15 years old) he went out with a 13 year.
And this girl in my French class (who is so far up her own ass its unbeleiveable............I hate her) said 'ewwwwwwwwwww thats kiddy fiddlin' that is'.
So I called her a stupid bitch, and said 'Your going out with a 17 year old'
Shut her up good.

anyway In cases like I've mentioned above is fine (10 year age gap at the most) but an 80 year old with a 20 year old.........WRONG!!!
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 23rd, 2006 at 12:49pm
Vader_Darth:
Emily-Cool:

Exactly,I knew this guy (15 years old) he went out with a 13 year.
And this girl in my French class (who is so far up her own ass its unbeleiveable............I hate her) said 'ewwwwwwwwwww thats kiddy fiddlin' that is'.
So I called her a stupid bitch, and said 'Your going out with a 17 year old'
Shut her up good.

anyway In cases like I've mentioned above is fine (10 year age gap at the most) but an 80 year old with a 20 year old.........WRONG!!!

I'm "going out" with a 27 year old. I'm 16. It's not illegal, and it's definatly not disgusting. He is one of the nicest people I have ever talked to, ever, and he never makes me feel weird. That's 11 years difference. He just acts like a 16 year old anyway. I just wish people were a little bit more accepting about it. So..yeah...I have absolutly no problem with age gaps, unless, like you said, an 80 year old with a 20 year old 'cause that is pretty weird...
Register