Space Cadets. A practical joke too far.

AuthorMessage
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 9th, 2005 at 12:23pm
i love this show! i mean sure i would be so gutted if it happen to me but they get a massive load of cash at the end so i wouldnt mind too much.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2005 at 03:13pm
tre_cool_is_god:
If they are daft enough to fall for it then i'll laugh along with the others, these space cadets have years of training they have high degrees and they are super fit.

Like I said before, of course these people are being extremely gullible. But can you honestly justify the levels of pain and humiliation they will suffer? Some of them may become depressed, develop panic disorders, become afraid to even go outside because they feel so wretched.

I cannot condone such cruel disregard for another fellow human;s feelings.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 03:19pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
If they are daft enough to fall for it then i'll laugh along with the others, these space cadets have years of training they have high degrees and they are super fit.

Like I said before, of course these people are being extremely gullible. But can you honestly justify the levels of pain and humiliation they will suffer? Some of them may become depressed, develop panic disorders, become afraid to even go outside because they feel so wretched.

I cannot condone such cruel disregard for another fellow human;s feelings.

Hey they fell for the joke, they should realise that if they havent got the PHD'S they need to travel to space then it is a joke. I wouldnt fall for it.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2005 at 03:21pm
Just beacuse you wouldn't, doesnt mean others can't. You can honestly say you would sit there in front of the television, and laugh at these poor souls misfortunes?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 9th, 2005 at 03:23pm
And anyway, some people are saying "If they were thick enough to fall for the joke then they deserve it."
That's not right.
If someone isn't intelligent, is that any reason to make a mockery out of them?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 03:25pm
Bloodraine:
Just beacuse you wouldn't, doesnt mean others can't. You can honestly say you would sit there in front of the television, and laugh at these poor souls misfortunes?

i laugh and i cringe for them. Did you ever watch kandid camera?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2005 at 03:32pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:

No. Shows like this are one of the many reasons I do not watch Television any more. Unless its something worthwhile like a documentary.

Nobody, and I mean Nobody, regardless of age, gulliability (is that even a word?), intelligence, whatever, deserves to be treated like that. Blatant Violation of human rights.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 03:45pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:

No. Shows like this are one of the many reasons I do not watch Television any more. Unless its something worthwhile like a documentary.

Nobody, and I mean Nobody, regardless of age, gulliability (is that even a word?), intelligence, whatever, deserves to be treated like that. Blatant Violation of human rights.

again yes your right. I'm just going to have sorry tattood on my hand and hold it up whenever i want to say the word i think.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
December 10th, 2005 at 08:26am
...I thought it was funny...seemed harmless enough when i saw it last night....its just like "watch out, beadles about" but a little more extreme...
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 10th, 2005 at 08:33am
i most probally would fall for it too but if you cant laugh at yourself what can you laugh at?

my dad watches it and he laughs at it because he knows that all of it's crap as he trained to be an astrounaut.

that zero gravity thing though.,.... i wouldnt believe that.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
December 10th, 2005 at 08:36am
I haven't seen it, but from what I've heard of it it seems pretty harsh.

Although while they are going to feel really, really stupid, if they're getting a load of cash for it at the end I guess it won't be too bad for them.

I do think it's a bit too extreme though. It's really messing with people's minds
geekoll
Geek
geekoll
December 11th, 2005 at 01:42pm
OMG. I do absolutely hate this program. I was reading a report about it in the paper the other day. It was saying that they were selecting all the wrong types of people to go in. Ones that are not averly confident and will probally be embarrased by it for a long time.

Going into space could be some off their dreams, but then their just going to go and detroy tha. I hate it so much.
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
December 12th, 2005 at 12:12am
it's insane what people will do for reality shows these days.
that's just crockshit.
well.durr__hXc™
well.durr__hXc™
December 12th, 2005 at 12:24am
Thats harsh and cold-hearted. Playing a prank on somebody, THEN put it on TV. They obviously went way too far.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 12th, 2005 at 01:55pm
am i the only one who likes this program?

meh oh well.

me and my family just sit and laugh at it becuase we think it's insane. i dont think my dad's that interested really because he can't believe that they would fall for it, but i think i would too.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
December 12th, 2005 at 02:12pm
that_bass_line:
am i the only one who likes this program?

meh oh well.

me and my family just sit and laugh at it becuase we think it's insane. i dont think my dad's that interested really because he can't believe that they would fall for it, but i think i would too.

no i think its funny.
suicidalbunny*
Idiot
suicidalbunny*
December 12th, 2005 at 04:54pm
I'm not too bothered, but what I do find funny is that one American channel has paid millions to Channel 4 to broadcast it, and another has paid even more for the rights to a second series! I pay no more attention to this show than any other reality TV shows. I know this wont make them go away, but I'm not going to solve anything by moaning about it. And if I dont watch it then I wont get annoyed.
stilinski
stilinski

Blog
December 13th, 2005 at 08:51am
suicidal-x-bunny:
but what I do find funny is that one American channel has paid millions to Channel 4 to broadcast it, and another has paid even more for the rights to a second series!

Jesus Christ! are you serious?

where is the world coming to?
Dom
Jackass
Dom
December 13th, 2005 at 12:17pm
suicidal-x-bunny:
I'm not too bothered, but what I do find funny is that one American channel has paid millions to Channel 4 to broadcast it, and another has paid even more for the rights to a second series! I pay no more attention to this show than any other reality TV shows. I know this wont make them go away, but I'm not going to solve anything by moaning about it. And if I dont watch it then I wont get annoyed.

...wouldn't people guess after 1 series....
Just a Puppet...
Addict
Just a Puppet...
December 13th, 2005 at 12:19pm
I think it's a double hoax, and that they're playing a joke on the public.

o_o.
Register