Space Cadets. A practical joke too far.

AuthorMessage
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
December 13th, 2005 at 12:30pm
I am not Sam.:
I think it's a double hoax, and that they're playing a joke on the public.

o_o.

LMFAO

You could be right there. Shocked
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 13th, 2005 at 03:28pm
Dom:
suicidal-x-bunny:
I'm not too bothered, but what I do find funny is that one American channel has paid millions to Channel 4 to broadcast it, and another has paid even more for the rights to a second series! I pay no more attention to this show than any other reality TV shows. I know this wont make them go away, but I'm not going to solve anything by moaning about it. And if I dont watch it then I wont get annoyed.

...wouldn't people guess after 1 series....

yeah it wouldnt really work.

unless they made up a different adventure... like going to explore the lost city of Atlantas under the sea!!!!
Dom
Jackass
Dom
December 13th, 2005 at 03:59pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I am not Sam.:

o_o.

LMFAO

oooh,your from Wigan, we play you in the carling cup Very Happy . i'm going to the match aswell.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 13th, 2005 at 04:03pm
Dom:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I am not Sam.:

o_o.

LMFAO

oooh,your from Wigan, we play you in the carling cup Very Happy . i'm going to the match aswell.

You're going to get your arses whipped Laughing
Dom
Jackass
Dom
December 14th, 2005 at 12:31pm
Bloodraine:
Dom:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I am not Sam.:

o_o.

LMFAO

You're going to get your arses whipped Laughing

No way, you didn't deserve to beat us last time! ....and your slipping down the table now...
suicidalbunny*
Idiot
suicidalbunny*
December 14th, 2005 at 04:10pm
that_bass_line:
Dom:
suicidal-x-bunny:
I'm not too bothered, but what I do find funny is that one American channel has paid millions to Channel 4 to broadcast it, and another has paid even more for the rights to a second series! I pay no more attention to this show than any other reality TV shows. I know this wont make them go away, but I'm not going to solve anything by moaning about it. And if I dont watch it then I wont get annoyed.

...wouldn't people guess after 1 series....

yeah it wouldnt really work.

unless they made up a different adventure... like going to explore the lost city of Atlantas under the sea!!!!

That's the whole point... It's why it's so stupid to be spending millions buying it..
Live4BillieJoe
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Live4BillieJoe
December 16th, 2005 at 02:22am
oh wow i havent heard about this show... but it sounds discusting

but thats the world we live in right?

hopefully its all an act like the other fake reality shows out there and the people really know
but i cant say anything because i havent seen the show but it sounds like something i would never give my time to
TheFaggot
King For A Couple Of Days
TheFaggot
December 16th, 2005 at 03:45pm
Do that to me, and you won't just die, you won't just burn- Words can't describe....
Invalid.
Jackass
Invalid.
December 19th, 2005 at 11:30am
Its a cruel, mean thing to do, and when they find out i won't be supprised if the whole show just consists of them crying... but ,on the other hand i guess they must be partly to blame for wanting to expose them self on reality t.v. They though they were going to be another minor celebrity, famous for nothing. i don't belive one of them did the show just so they could go in to space.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 11:34am
Invalid.:
Its a cruel, mean thing to do, and when they find out i won't be supprised if the whole show just consists of them crying... but ,on the other hand i guess they must be partly to blame for wanting to expose them self on reality t.v. They though they were going to be another minor celebrity, famous for nothing. i don't belive one of them did the show just so they could go in to space.

no, there was no crying. i wouldnt be upset, they got 25 grand and a trip to russia to train as a real astronaut and experience zero gravity. that would be a dream come true for me and my dad would be jealous!
Invalid.
Jackass
Invalid.
December 19th, 2005 at 11:36am
that_bass_line:
Invalid.:

no, there was no crying. i wouldnt be upset, they got 25 grand and a trip to russia to train as a real astronaut and experience zero gravity. that would be a dream come true for me and my dad would be jealous!

is it over? damn, i feel stupid, i thought it was still going.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 11:38am
Invalid.:
that_bass_line:
Invalid.:

hehe no it wasnt on that long, about a week
Invalid.
Jackass
Invalid.
December 19th, 2005 at 11:46am
that_bass_line:
Invalid.:
that_bass_line:
Invalid.:

I week too long, if you ask me. NOOO! I sound like my dad!

Dad:' How long is your The Used c.d.?
Me:' About 45 minutes'
Dad: ' 45 minutes too long if you ask me.'
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 11:48am
Invalid.:
that_bass_line:
Invalid.:
that_bass_line:
Invalid.:

I week too long, if you ask me. NOOO! I sound like my dad!

Dad:' How long is your The Used c.d.?
Me:' About 45 minutes'
Dad: ' 45 minutes too long if you ask me.'

hehe i liked the show. my dad and me just laughed at it because he trained to be an astrounaut but no one seemed upset about it. i think they picked the kind of people that could take a joke well.
Invalid.
Jackass
Invalid.
December 19th, 2005 at 11:49am
thank god for that... imagine how awful it would be if they COULDN'T take it.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 20th, 2005 at 07:28pm
Reality TV is sick, but yet people watch and support the shows, so its sadly going nowhere. There are a few reality shows I like because they do good things, but 99% of them dont, this being on of them.
hm___kinky
King For A Couple Of Days
hm___kinky
December 20th, 2005 at 08:24pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Reality TV is sick, but yet people watch and support the shows, so its sadly going nowhere. There are a few reality shows I like because they do good things, but 99% of them dont, this being on of them.

yah i agree with that

there was this one show on(off air now i think hopefully)but it was like the tv show people found out contestants worst fears and made them think they were doing some different job that didnt have anything to do with it and then they scare the living shit out of them by making them livde their worst fears(if you know what i mean) it was sooo stupid i got so pissed about it ugh just so stupid i hate 99.9% of tv people
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 20th, 2005 at 10:06pm
suicidal_punk_redhead:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

yah i agree with that

there was this one show on(off air now i think hopefully)but it was like the tv show people found out contestants worst fears and made them think they were doing some different job that didnt have anything to do with it and then they scare the living shit out of them by making them livde their worst fears(if you know what i mean) it was sooo stupid i got so pissed about it ugh just so stupid i hate 99.9% of tv people

I cant remember the name of the show, but ehy would find people who did great things, one xample i remember was a woman with cancer who adopted girls with AIDS and gave them a home, she was totaly selfless, and also totally broke, what they would do was they would build these people new homes, it was one of the few reality tv shows i like,

does anyone know the name of that show? it was like extreme homemakeover or something
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
December 26th, 2005 at 04:21pm
i watched big brother but the contestants knew what they were in for on that... but this is just cruel... innocent ppl having their feelings and trust hurt. Evil or Very Mad
Unconditional
Jackass
Unconditional
December 26th, 2005 at 05:23pm
Luckily, the contestants on Space Cadets weren't too bothered about the whole situation. They did win an awesome prize aswell so I have to admit, even though I was a bit shocked by the overall concept, it worked really well and they did do loads of tests to make sure they picked the right kind of contestants.
One of the winners lives in my home town and I saw him a couple of days ago, he's really happy and doesn't regret it or anything.
Register