Adoption

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 01:46pm
Big momma:
My family anrt a babd one its just i dont interact well with people and i am very aggressive.

same here!
fender
Geek
fender
December 11th, 2005 at 10:30am
tre_cool_is_god:
Big momma:
My family anrt a babd one its just i dont interact well with people and i am very aggressive.

same here!

and me!
geekoll
Geek
geekoll
December 12th, 2005 at 12:18pm
I think it really depend on the situation. Sometimes it is for the best and would be better than staying with your natural born parents. There is always a reason for getting adopted. Personally I would never put a kid through that.
(Sic)
Idiot
(Sic)
December 12th, 2005 at 04:34pm
Adoption in my mind is the result of irresponsibility. When you have unprotected sex it's what you get. Kids who are put up for adoption are just getting a better life, away from the "parents" who brought this child into the world. Sometimes parents have a baby and don't have enough money to keep him/her healthy, so they put their child up for adoption, hoping for a better life.

In my mind, adoption is ment for the best, but doesn't always work out for the best. Some times you get a really nice family, and sometimes you don't. It sucks when you end up in a home with no intention to keep you well.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 12th, 2005 at 04:37pm
I'm not aware of how the sytem works in other countires but here in the UK would-be adoptive parents have to undego a rigorous process before they are considered as prospective parents.

So the likelyhood of you going to a home where you are unwanted is very small...
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 16th, 2006 at 12:44pm
Magne:
Big momma:

same here!

same, but thats not coz im adopted, im just like that anyway, and this is completely off topic so im just gonna shut up
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 16th, 2006 at 01:06pm
Bloodraine:
I'm not aware of how the sytem works in other countires but here in the UK would-be adoptive parents have to undego a rigorous process before they are considered as prospective parents.

So the likelyhood of you going to a home where you are unwanted is very small...
it's the same here, it almost never happens. It's out foster home program that needs work in the states.
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
July 16th, 2006 at 12:49pm
i have been adopted 3 times in the past four months.
I'm going back into care because I seriously dislike this third family im with.
At the home im in(I'm not gonna mention its name)II dont get the choice of seeing the family and Choosing whether i like them or not.If they like the sound of me they take me,and I dont get a choice.

Is it really fair just sticking me with people who i've never met in my entire life?
I dont even get a tryout with a family that want to adopt me.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 16th, 2006 at 12:53pm
LTS™ Loves Dr Who:
i have been adopted 3 times in the past four months.
I'm going back into care because I seriously dislike this third family im with.
At the home im in(I'm not gonna mention its name)II dont get the choice of seeing the family and Choosing whether i like them or not.If they like the sound of me they take me,and I dont get a choice.

Is it really fair just sticking me with people who i've never met in my entire life?
I dont even get a tryout with a family that want to adopt me.

so you can get to choose the family then?
steady riot.
steady riot.
July 16th, 2006 at 01:11pm
I think adoption is great. It's a lot better than feeling un-loved in an orphanage. But, if you were put up for adoption when you were born, due to your parent[s] couldn't take care of you, then, it's a different story. The child will grow up wondering who there real parents are, and will want to meet them later in life of course.
My Father and his sister were both adopted. They never got to meet their real parents. Which sucks on my end as well, I would have liked to meet my real grandparents. They're probably un-aware that they have four. If they're even alive =\
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 16th, 2006 at 01:14pm
this whole thread confuses me, now for years and years i have been trieing to find my dad, i had to plough through a load os bullshit and lies, and now all of a sudden he has written to me and wants a realtionship with me and my kids, but is it right to feal scared and not know what to do? Is it right that i let him get to know me first before letting him near my kids? Is it right that i am dithering like this i am normally a determined person but this has thrown me. He ran out on me and my sister and mum many years ago and i just want to know why he did it, didnt he love us, didnt he care, see my mind is gong mad.
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 01:19pm
My mom was adopted. And she found her biological mother. She hates her. Her adopted mom is a bitch.

My friend Stephanie was also adopted, along with her three siblings ... and she's quite happy with it.

And I would adopt.
Comic tragedy
Idiot
Comic tragedy
July 18th, 2006 at 02:39pm
Magne:
adoption can screw you up but in the majority of cases it helps the child have a life.

Am i right in thinking if someone can advise me if your adopted into a bad family can't you go back to social services?

I wanted to much to be put up for adoption when i was younger, i hated my family and they were all ass holes.
I agree.
ren
Idiot
ren
July 18th, 2006 at 10:22pm
My mom is adopted, she is currently trying to find her birth mother. I know its very hard for her because she wants to meet her and ask questions but she doesnt know what it will be like, if she even wants to get to know her or if the mom is stable. It was also a closed adoption so if the birth mom says no i dont want to see her, my mom can do nothing and it was time 'wasted'. I still however think adoption is a great thing, you are providing a chance for babies and kids that they might not otherwise have. Plus there are plenty of people who want babies and cant have them. Maybe we should look inside our borders first?
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
July 19th, 2006 at 06:28pm
I'm adopted and I love it. My parents are the best thing I could ever ask for.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
July 19th, 2006 at 07:50pm
GothicAngelMelissa:
same here. I often forget that I'm adopted.

I think adoption is great. It really gives the child a chance at life. Its a great alternative to abortion.

My (adoptive) parents could have children, adoption also gives couples like that a chance at their dreams of becoming parents.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 19th, 2006 at 07:55pm
Fuck_America:
GothicAngelMelissa:

I think adoption is great. It really gives the child a chance at life. Its a great alternative to abortion.

My (adoptive) parents could have children, adoption also gives couples like that a chance at their dreams of becoming parents.

Some people want to have children desperately, and people are aborting them. I just hate that so much.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
July 19th, 2006 at 07:57pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Fuck_America:
GothicAngelMelissa:

Some people want to have children desperately, and people are aborting them. I just hate that so much.
I know. My parents waited 12 years to adopt my brother. and then another 8 to adopt me.
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
July 22nd, 2006 at 02:40pm
I basicly never think about me being adopted. And I hate It when I tell people that i'm adopted and they say that their sorry, what the hell is there to be sorry for? My parents are my real parents. They have been forever and they always will be. I love them more then anything in the world and they feel that way about me too and I know it. I even look like my parents and act like them too. And unless people ask if i'm adopted and I tell them, they could never tell. I love my Mom and Dad so much.....
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
July 22nd, 2006 at 02:59pm
GothicAngelMelissa:
I basicly never think about me being adopted. And I hate It when I tell people that i'm adopted and they say that their sorry, what the hell is there to be sorry for? My parents are my real parents. They have been forever and they always will be. I love them more then anything in the world and they feel that way about me too and I know it. I even look like my parents and act like them too. And unless people ask if i'm adopted and I tell them, they could never tell. I love my Mom and Dad so much.....
Same thing here. I dont understand why people think being adopted is such a misfortune
Register