Adoption

AuthorMessage
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Falling In Love With The Board
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
July 23rd, 2006 at 09:28am
I think it would be nice to be able to adopt because you'd be giving people the chance of a better life who are already here.

Of course it would be great to have your own kids if you chose to (non-adopted) but all that's doing is bringing them into a not-so-nice world, why not adopt and make it better for the ones already here Cool

Have many babies if you want, but yeah, tis one of my theories Cool
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
July 25th, 2006 at 10:35pm
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.:
I think it would be nice to be able to adopt because you'd be giving people the chance of a better life who are already here.

Of course it would be great to have your own kids if you chose to (non-adopted) but all that's doing is bringing them into a not-so-nice world, why not adopt and make it better for the ones already here Cool

Have many babies if you want, but yeah, tis one of my theories Cool
true. then we'd adopt everyone and then have to have more kids. o_o
Rhiannon.

Mibba
July 26th, 2006 at 10:18am
it depends on the people you are being adopted by. they do do background checks, im sure, so you most likely wont go to criminals. I really would rather be adopted than live in an orphanage my whole life, becuase liing your life without a family wouldbe sorta tough.
Music to my ears
Idiot
Music to my ears
October 11th, 2006 at 06:41am
Adoption, well I think it depends on the child and family but often adoption turns out good from what i've heard. maybe its not the actual family itself but the thought of not belonging or feeling like your not ment to be there. You may be adopted in a wonderful family but still feel lonely, confused and lost
Uncle Fester
Idiot
Uncle Fester
October 11th, 2006 at 09:36am
Music to my ears:
Adoption, well I think it depends on the child and family but often adoption turns out good from what i've heard. maybe its not the actual family itself but the thought of not belonging or feeling like your not ment to be there. You may be adopted in a wonderful family but still feel lonely, confused and lost

Yeah your are right.....i had a fight with my parents and walk out a few mounths ago...i was on the street and i would have given anything to get adopted....i moved back home though
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 10:07am
Uncle Fester:
Music to my ears:

Yeah your are right.....i had a fight with my parents and walk out a few mounths ago...i was on the street and i would have given anything to get adopted....i moved back home though
Almost every adoption turns out well in the end. All the bad stories you hear are from maybe 5% of adoption cases.
Uncle Fester
Idiot
Uncle Fester
October 11th, 2006 at 10:11am
thats because you only hear about the bad ones

if i adopted someone, i would tell them were adopted as soon as they were old enough to understand
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 10:19am
Uncle Fester:

if i adopted someone, i would tell them were adopted as soon as they were old enough to understand
It's a shame that adoption is given such a misjudged preconception sometimes. It really is a good thing, and like every good thing, there are always bad things associated with it, which you with only hear.
Uncle Fester
Idiot
Uncle Fester
October 13th, 2006 at 09:34am
Anji:
Uncle Fester:

It's a shame that adoption is given such a misjudged preconception sometimes. It really is a good thing, and like every good thing, there are always bad things associated with it, which you with only hear.

i hate how the media is real biased that way
Vortex
Geek
Vortex
October 13th, 2006 at 09:36am
I never was adopted, but I was so envious of my fellows who did. They all turned out very well. One fellow is now at Oxford.
Uncle Fester
Idiot
Uncle Fester
October 13th, 2006 at 09:52am
most people say they hope they werent adopted..i would be happier if i was i think
gd'sDiana
Geek
gd'sDiana
October 28th, 2006 at 09:12pm
iwell.. i'm okay with it
i mean, if you are the kid and your parents doesnot want you, i'd rather being adopted than non.loved... and if you are the parents it's good tobecause you having the kid you always wanted....
I love CHURTLES!!
Geek
I love CHURTLES!!
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:54pm
Adoption is wonderful
espesialy for girls in China and other countries that believe that boys are better that girls
it gives them a chance!
and I think that as long as you tell the child early on
they should be Okie Dokie
be_insomniac
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
be_insomniac
January 4th, 2007 at 03:49pm
well adoption is not sth bad and i agree with it 100%. what;s more i don't think u should feel bad cuz u're adopptedcuz the most important thing is ur parents' love.so..
Billieonster
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billieonster
February 2nd, 2007 at 07:59pm
Adoption is good but the kids should never
know the truth unless they ask and wanna know about it
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
February 2nd, 2007 at 08:08pm
Billieonster:

Why?
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
February 2nd, 2007 at 11:34pm
Billieonster:
why?
I was told I was adopted when I was very young. about three or four. and I accepted it completely.

I think it'd be terrible to be just finding out nowm or even later in life, that my mum isnt my really my mum.
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
February 3rd, 2007 at 12:41am
Fuck_America:
Billieonster:
why?
I was told I was adopted when I was very young. about three or four. and I accepted it completely.

I think it'd be terrible to be just finding out nowm or even later in life, that my mum isnt my really my mum.

My mom and three of my friends are adopted.
They have no problems knowing it.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
February 4th, 2007 at 04:24am
i was adopted.. and im glad i was.. from being taken away from abusive parents into a careing home where i know they love me and i will be looked after!..
its the best thing ever.. i will talk more on this subject when im less tired and hungover.. LOL
but yea i dont think the adoption fucked big momma up.. you talk shit! im sorry to say.

adoption dosnt screw you up... its giving you a chance.

and blood relations have nothing to do with it.. dosnt make anyone love you any less/more.. my birth parents im ashamed to even call parents and try not to a lot of the time i only see my adopted parents as parents..

also i was adopted at a much older age.. you where a baby the adoption didnt mess you up.
it was more likely to mess me up being older.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
February 4th, 2007 at 04:27am
Fuck_America:
Billieonster:
why?

Likewise
all through growing up it was drilled into us that we where being adopted and what that ment
that we get a good home and loveing parents
and we get to choose the parents if we dont like them we should say so

and that helped if it was just yea your getting adopted i think i would have been very scared..
Register