Adoption

AuthorMessage
tyco
Jackass
tyco
February 4th, 2007 at 04:29am
also im going to adopt when im older..

my theory is.. why make anymore children when there are thousands without homes and a careing family.
besides i would hate a little version of me lol.
staceface
Geek
staceface
February 11th, 2007 at 08:16pm
personally, i don't think adoption is a bad thing. i mean, sure it depends in the type of family you brought in, you know?

i want to adopt kids. i'm not planning on having any of my own. but i don't want to break the news to them, you know? that'll be so hard. so i'm planning on telling them when they're young but that i still love them, it's some weird method that desensitizes them to it.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 11th, 2007 at 08:42pm
I think adoption is a good idea. Especially if you can take care of the kids. It's a million times better than abortion.
DAMONE_doll_parts
Geek
DAMONE_doll_parts
February 14th, 2007 at 10:23am
Big momma:
What do people think about it? I was adopted as a baby and it fucked me up. I wonder what you all have to say on it?

My cousin is adopted, and i honestly think it was the best thing for her. Her mom was using at the time, and couldnt take care of her.
How did getting adopted "fuck you up"? if your biological parents were abusive or using drugs, dont you think you're better off being adopted? adoption is a choice but when it comes to abusive or using parents, i think its the best thing.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
February 14th, 2007 at 03:19pm
80% of American babies up for adoption are black

just think on that
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
February 14th, 2007 at 09:38pm
I definitely think adoption is a good idea. Even if kids are put up for adoption because their parents don't want them, it still beats abortion. Some people are also better off adopted if they would normally be in a really broken home or exposed to bad things. It gives some people a better chance at life. And we're already overpopulated enough as it is, so that could possibly help.
Iam2fly4u
Geek
Iam2fly4u
February 15th, 2007 at 08:45pm
I think adopting kids is great. Sometimes people can't have babies, either because they just can't or you have a history(or have something) that can spread to the baby. I plan to adopt at least one baby.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
February 16th, 2007 at 02:31am
Personally i think adoption is great. it gives kids who come from a bad place a second chance at having a better life.. I dont plan to have my own kids, im gonna adopt someone who needs a loving home. Surely having a nice home with someone who isnt your parent is better than a bad home with your real parents or a childrens home.
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2007 at 12:17am
Adoption is wonderful.
Kids who have been abandoned or their biological parents are dead deserve a warm, loving family.
Kids need to grow up as regular children, not outcasts because their mother was a druggie, or the father was a killer.

WTF, leave me alone. T______T
PaNcAkEs
Jackass
PaNcAkEs

Blog
March 2nd, 2007 at 03:50pm
i dont think my family has ever adopted, but i plan to since i dont want any children of my own, i could be a mom for someone who doesnt have anyone else. Everyone deserves a loving and careing parental unit.
LoveMeLudo
Idiot
LoveMeLudo

Mibba
March 14th, 2007 at 06:12pm
I think adoption can be good or bad. I know someone who adopted a girl and treats her like crap.But then again i have a freind who was adopted into a wonderful, loving family. People should really think about adoption.....do I really want the responability of a child?, am i financially capable of adopting a child?...ect.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
March 16th, 2007 at 08:26pm
the bad thing is that people dont adopt beacuase they are scared the baby will be messed up and they are not willing to take risks
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 16th, 2007 at 11:57pm
Thunder 34:
the bad thing is that people dont adopt beacuase they are scared the baby will be messed up and they are not willing to take risks

That's probably part of it, but I think alot of people feel it would be different (a bad different) knowing that biologically the child isn't theirs and they didn't create it, and that is what they worry about risking.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
March 17th, 2007 at 10:23am
Kurtni:
Thunder 34:

That's probably part of it, but I think alot of people feel it would be different (a bad different) knowing that biologically the child isn't theirs and they didn't create it, and that is what they worry about risking.
thats might be it,
but the parents still love there adopted kids just as much as there genitic kids
i have a friend and a nighbor who were adopted and they turned out just fine and there parents and them get along like any other family
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 17th, 2007 at 12:13pm
Thunder 34:
Kurtni:
Thunder 34:

thats might be it,
but the parents still love there adopted kids just as much as there genitic kids
i have a friend and a nighbor who were adopted and they turned out just fine and there parents and them get along like any other family

Oh, I wasn't saying parents who adopt don't love their kids. Im just saying they have to get over that fear before they can adopt, and sometimes it can be difficult.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
March 17th, 2007 at 09:51pm
Kurtni:
Thunder 34:
Kurtni:
Thunder 34:

thats might be it,

Oh, I wasn't saying parents who adopt don't love their kids. Im just saying they have to get over that fear before they can adopt, and sometimes it can be difficult.

yeah i know i was just saying that Shifty
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 12th, 2008 at 09:49pm
Adoption is a great thing! I am adopted, my sister is too. we don't have a problem w/it. We love the family were in. See, We're not biologically related, she's from Ohio and i am from Wyoming. Adoption comes w/ it's pros and cons, Pros being that you have something to look forward to in the future, finding/ meeting ur biological parents. Cons being maybe ur adoptive family is not nice to u and u want out.
I live w/ an amazing family ever since i was born. So, it's fair to say, i definately don't understand what it's like to live in foster home after foster home. If anyone does out there and is listening/reading this I wish u all the best.
When I'm older and married and all that, i definately am going to adopt children as well as have my own. i think it's really good for people to want to give children a home.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
January 13th, 2008 at 03:58pm
staceface:
personally, i don't think adoption is a bad thing. i mean, sure it depends in the type of family you brought in, you know?

i want to adopt kids. i'm not planning on having any of my own. but i don't want to break the news to them, you know? that'll be so hard. so i'm planning on telling them when they're young but that i still love them, it's some weird method that desensitizes them to it.
Yeah, that's the best idea, imo.
A girl at my school a year younger than me has been told ever since she could talk that she was adopted from Korea because her parents couldn't have babies and shown her pictures from the airport etc., which has made her totally alright with it, and she can speak freely about it Con
deviDYNAMITE_tm
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
deviDYNAMITE_tm

Blog
January 31st, 2008 at 10:27pm
In open adoption, where if you give your kid up. you can still be apart of their life.
its becomming more and more open. so in a way im up for open adoption, but not closed adoption. i mean, how can you handle being pregnat with the kid and then all of a sudden say your wanting to give up your kid and never see it again.

thats just horrible.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
February 1st, 2008 at 11:04am
deviDYNAMITE_tm:
In open adoption, where if you give your kid up. you can still be apart of their life.
its becomming more and more open. so in a way im up for open adoption, but not closed adoption. i mean, how can you handle being pregnat with the kid and then all of a sudden say your wanting to give up your kid and never see it again.

thats just horrible.
It's not really that horrible. I don't know a lot about open adoption, so, bare with me. It's not ALL OF THE SUDDEN u want to give ur kid up. it's a decision that's made early on in the pregnancy to give ur kid up for adoption, well i know that in my case it was and many other people's cases. But, there are many different types of adoption, open adoption is one of them.
In adoption, just remember that being given up for adoption is a good thing as ur biological mother wants u to have a better life that she can provide for u. You have the option to see her again, as does she. In my case, I can legal start to look for her when i'm 18.
Handling the pregnancy when u know the child will be given up is hard, I've never been pregnant, but it's hard. But, i am adopted so, i can say that i feel a emotional connection to my biological mother. She knows she had a child and that she had given me up at adoption. So, we'll see how everything goes.

I don't mean to offend anyone by this message. Very Happy
Register