King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 8th, 2005 at 04:50pm
NeoSteph:
tre_cool_is_god:
NeoSteph:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
No, all I meant was its not foolproof. I have heard of cases with parents of disabled children being given no allowance. Of course, nothing is perfect. I shouldn't really criticise, but I was pointing out that some people get more than they deserve and others get nothing.

yeah and i can agree with you there i have 2 disiabled children and i have only just after 4 years of fighting been given the benefit, i know a person who go's to work (he earns about £250 a week) and he claims disability living allowance because he told his doctor he was paranoid becuase of the dope he smokes, and they have given him full benefit, (and i know there is nothing wrong with him) a car and all the fringe benefits thatt come with it, so i understand what you are saying the system sucks.

The education authorties suck in this country aswell. Perhaps the goverment should do somthing about it. All they are really interested in is making the rich richer and the poor poorer (has my gran would say)

A division in class is always evident, trying to claim benefits is the same as tryig to claim insurance, they'll use any loophole they can find to get out of paying you.

Yes i know and they shouldnt because there are poeple out there who actually need the money and they cant get it, for example my son needs 24 hour care and he needs to get to doctors appointments and he needs to get a taxi there and back and they refused me the money on the grounds that i was married, nothing against single people here but what the hell differance does it make if i have got a ill child they need help just like a single muns child does the system works for some poeple but not others and it sucks.

This is nothing compared to a child needing medical help, but another thing that annoys me is EMA, teens in college are allowed a 30 pound a week allowance from the government if they attend, unless i'm seriously ill i never miss school, yet i'm not allowed it cause my parents earn over 30,000 a year. I don't even live with my parents.

i dont normally swear so please forgive me, i know what you are saying but the system fucking sucks. It shouldnt matter what your perants are earning you are making a life and a good education for yourself and they should recgonise that but they wont.

For my child i want a good education but at the minute because of red tape i cant have that, they do not care and they never will. My son runs into the road casuing accidents because his school is 2 miles away and we have to walk every day and they say that it is my fault for having him in the first place. (actual words)
fender
Geek
fender
December 9th, 2005 at 05:59am
yes i do think they are slowly losing grip of thier power. the prison are getting packed full of people who have commited petty crime (e.g. too poor to pay parking tickets) and the serious crimes are very rarely punished it sucks. and so does the prison system. i think that insted of banging them all up isnt going to help but increase the levels of crime. drug abusers should be detained in rehab. crazy people insted of just being shut up in prison out of sight of this so called "society" should be detained in a secure unit with the relevant health care, and homeless people who shoplift as thier only means of eating should be fucking housed NOT fucking banged up in prison (some homeless people steal just to be put in prison as they egt fed, clothed, washed, AND have a roof over thier heads for free) so yeah thats my view!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 07:27am
fender:
yes i do think they are slowly losing grip of thier power. the prison are getting packed full of people who have commited petty crime (e.g. too poor to pay parking tickets) and the serious crimes are very rarely punished it sucks. and so does the prison system. i think that insted of banging them all up isnt going to help but increase the levels of crime. drug abusers should be detained in rehab. crazy people insted of just being shut up in prison out of sight of this so called "society" should be detained in a secure unit with the relevant health care, and homeless people who shoplift as thier only means of eating should be fucking housed NOT fucking banged up in prison (some homeless people steal just to be put in prison as they egt fed, clothed, washed, AND have a roof over thier heads for free) so yeah thats my view!

i know what you're saying but i think i would rather be on the streets than be in prison.
fender
Geek
fender
December 9th, 2005 at 07:31am
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:

i know what you're saying but i think i would rather be on the streets than be in prison.

who wouldnt...but all im saying is that thye shouldnt have to do that to get a roof over thier head!
Beetlebum
Geek
Beetlebum
December 9th, 2005 at 07:39am
Yeah, England has gotten realy fucked up lately with it's justice n stuff.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 07:40am
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:

who wouldnt...but all im saying is that thye shouldnt have to do that to get a roof over thier head!

nope i fully agree they should have the housing that they deserve, and that they should be helped then looking for work and supporting themselves, where i used to live they built an estate of about 35 houses all for single mothers, please people do not shout "and what is wrong with that you heartless cow" i think that homless people should get first priority and i know a few women who when they found out that that estate was going up they went and got themselves pregnant.
fender
Geek
fender
December 9th, 2005 at 07:43am
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:

nope i fully agree they should have the housing that they deserve, and that they should be helped then looking for work and supporting themselves, where i used to live they built an estate of about 35 houses all for single mothers, please people do not shout "and what is wrong with that you heartless cow" i think that homless people should get first priority and i know a few women who when they found out that that estate was going up they went and got themselves pregnant.

i totally agree with you. at least these woman had some where else they could go other than an old garbage bin!!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 07:45am
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:

i totally agree with you. at least these woman had some where else they could go other than an old garbage bin!!

yay someone agrees with me!!

Housing in this country is hard to come by the councils runa point system and not a priority system.
fender
Geek
fender
December 9th, 2005 at 07:57am
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:

Housing in this country is hard to come by the councils runa point system and not a priority system.

it sucks... all the british systems suck. there isnt one that i can think of that is doing any one any good!!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 08:10am
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:

it sucks... all the british systems suck. there isnt one that i can think of that is doing any one any good!!

they are fast enough to take our taxes of us but they are not fast enough to put some back into communities, even our police force is not what it was so if there is a problem we have to wait for hours sometimes.
fender
Geek
fender
December 9th, 2005 at 08:17am
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:

they are fast enough to take our taxes of us but they are not fast enough to put some back into communities, even our police force is not what it was so if there is a problem we have to wait for hours sometimes.

i know i mean the inland revenue thing where they pated thousands too much and took all thier money back all at once that left so many people in debt and barley enough money to survive. some people went form £250 a month (from inland revenue) to £15 a month it made alot af bad changes in alot of peoples lives!! hey tre_cool_is_god....we should become the next leaders of the UK!!!!!!!! (not really i would hate to have all that power)
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 08:22am
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:

i know i mean the inland revenue thing where they pated thousands too much and took all thier money back all at once that left so many people in debt and barley enough money to survive. some people went form £250 a month (from inland revenue) to £15 a month it made alot af bad changes in alot of peoples lives!! hey tre_cool_is_god....we should become the next leaders of the UK!!!!!!!! (not really i would hate to have all that power)

i hate power, i'm more of a protester. I will clap when things are good but when things go bad then i will protest.

one things for sure though if the goverment dont act quickly then this country is doomed to failiure.
fender
Geek
fender
December 9th, 2005 at 08:29am
i know! and i was joking when i said that. i hate power and all that it stands for! i am an anarchist!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 08:48am
fender:
i know! and i was joking when i said that. i hate power and all that it stands for! i am an anarchist!

tell you what else sucks in this country aswell is the stupid education policies.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2005 at 03:36pm
fender:

I tell you something, you'll be the first to complain when your expensive plasma screen TV and all your valulable possesions get stolen because there are no laws againts anything, no laws to protect the vulnerable...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 03:41pm
Bloodraine:
fender:

I tell you something, you'll be the first to complain when your expensive plasma screen TV and all your valulable possesions get stolen because there are no laws againts anything, no laws to protect the vulnerable...

we were just saying that some laws have to be changed
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2005 at 03:59pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
fender:

Yes but total anarchy is not the solution. We need a compromise of the two.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 9th, 2005 at 04:01pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
fender:

Yes but total anarchy is not the solution. We need a compromise of the two.

yes i totally 100% agree with you
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
December 12th, 2005 at 08:33pm
Well, America is in the pits. *is stealing a line from D.L. Hugley*

Everyone says we should pull out of Iraaq, if George Bush Sr. pulled out a bit earlier we wouldn't be in this mess.
Register