Prussian Blue

AuthorMessage
Super Black Market Karlee
Idiot
Super Black Market Karlee
February 1st, 2006 at 05:19pm
i think the whole Prussian Blue thing has been blown out of proportion and taken out of context. There /is/ freedom of speech in this country, and from the lyrics I read on the site, Prussian Blue are in no way demeaning or degrading non-white people. On the contrary, most of the lyrics I read went something like this:

In between class,
I see you,
Walking out of math.
Will you sit beside me,
at lunch time, Should I ask?

typical teenage girl stuff Rolling Eyes They /are/ proud of being white, just like I'm proud of being Hispanic. Some of their songs do have references to their race, but they are in no way putting down any other race (again, I haven't actually heard these songs, I just read the lyrics available on the site). While the site does state that Prussian Blue's music, "Is intended for White people", I don't find anything wrong with that. If there's a whole "Black Entertainment Channel" on TV that is accepted, why can't the media just leave these girls to express their own racial pride, as long as they aren't being racist (which, from what I have read, they aren't).

their fans, on the other hand, seem to be quite ignorant and highly racist. to quote one of the entries in Fanmail:

I wish there were more girls like you two when I was younger or even now. Most white girls now a days are N***** lovin Liberals and it makes me sick! I'm serving my country as a proud Aryan and can't wait to get out to show my pride! Listen to your parents because they are teaching you girls well. AMMO! -Mark-
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
Geek
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
February 1st, 2006 at 10:54pm
auh-buh-cuh-s:
rock_chick0789:
i think

Prussian Blue is shit.

I mean, i'm all for free speech and whatnot, but for fuck's sake, Hitler was a bad guy.

is that not a contradiction?
because hitler's supporters could say churchill was a bad guy. and i have lost my point. but anyway, its a contradiction. you can't say that you're entitled to your opinion but others aren't.

churchill didn't order the murders of millions.

i never said they shouldn't be able to say whatever, but they should definitely have some responsibility, like, know where the line is, ya know? and they definitely crossed it, or there wouldn't be all this controversy.

it's a matter of having common sense, and using it, as well as good discretion.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
February 2nd, 2006 at 10:05am
This is what I hate about it:
My name is Shelly, I have 3 children. My daughter whom is 13 going on 14 and my son whom is 10 and my other son 7. I have been married for 14 years. My children all go to public schools. Over the years I have let time go bye, my children listen to what they want. They go to school and come home different kids from what I have shown. The worst part of it all was when I heard my daughter say this man 50 cent was HOT!! I new from that point on, that I have been doing EVERYTHING wrong. I was not raised this way. My parents didn't let me ever go down that path now HOW can I let my children. I'm lost. I need to do right by my children and educate myself so I can educate them the right way.They need to understand they are white. We DONT integrate. They need to learn the skills to the right life. I am a stay at home Mom I have all the time in the world to give to my kids now, I am just looking for anwsers. I seen Prussian blue girls on TV, Which led me to your web site. Do you have any advice for me? I need to stop this all now. I need to get a grip on things and teach my children the right way. I want them to understand our heritage, the values of our name.I am not sure I understand everything either. I just know what I feel inside. What do I do?? My daughter seen your girls on TV and said mom they are so pretty. I brought her to the web site and had her listen to their songs. I need her to understand now while she still hears me. Please help me. Shelly

Parents who feel the need control and alter what their kids think and belive, which exactly what lamb and lynx's mother has done.
Let them do what the fuck they want, learn their mistakes their own way!
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
Geek
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
February 2nd, 2006 at 11:40am
^

wow.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 2nd, 2006 at 01:02pm
rock_chick0789:
auh-buh-cuh-s:
rock_chick0789:
i think

Prussian Blue is shit.

I mean, i'm all for free speech and whatnot, but for fuck's sake, Hitler was a bad guy.

because hitler's supporters could say churchill was a bad guy. and i have lost my point. but anyway, its a contradiction. you can't say that you're entitled to your opinion but others aren't.

i never said they shouldn't be able to say whatever, but they should definitely have some responsibility, like, know where the line is, ya know? and they definitely crossed it, or there wouldn't be all this controversy.

No but Chruchill was against giving women the right to vote, and made his opinion heard through the brutal beatings and arrests of suffragettes and suffragists, he wasn't the saint we make him out to be.

The can say what they like, the days of white supremacy are over, there are black people out there who hate whites and there are white people who hate blacks, it won't lead to anywhere, the worlds has moved they just need to catch up.
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
Geek
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
February 2nd, 2006 at 01:07pm
^ see, we never really talked about churchill in history.

we tried, but we always got stuck in the civil war, then school would be out.

so i didn't know.

but yeah.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:12pm
NeoSteph:
rock_chick0789:
auh-buh-cuh-s:
rock_chick0789:
i think

Prussian Blue is shit.

No but Chruchill was against giving women the right to vote, and made his opinion heard through the brutal beatings and arrests of suffragettes and suffragists, he wasn't the saint we make him out to be.

The can say what they like, the days of white supremacy are over, there are black people out there who hate whites and there are white people who hate blacks, it won't lead to anywhere, the worlds has moved they just need to catch up.

That was exactly my point earlier, I just couldn't put it into words as good as that. Thank you.

What did you mean by 'Wow'. rock_chick789
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:21pm
Vader_Darth:
What did you mean by 'Wow'. rock_chick789

I think...She was saying 'Wow' to the letter you quoted. It was pretty shocking stuff.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:52pm
Yeah,
It just goes to show how twisted some peoples veiws are doesn't it?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:59pm
It does.

I can be described as an 'Aryan' girl, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, (I even have distant German relatives). To be honest, it's nothing to be proud about. I don't exactly hate it either, but I'm no better than anyone else.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 2nd, 2006 at 04:53pm
Bloodraine:
It does.

I can be described as an 'Aryan' girl, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, (I even have distant German relatives). To be honest, it's nothing to be proud about. I don't exactly hate it either, but I'm no better than anyone else.

I come from a direct descendants of Celts: so dark hair, pale skin and dark eyes, apparently if i ever went to India i would be bowed to in the street i'm so pale. Confused
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 3rd, 2006 at 12:28pm
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:
It does.

I come from a direct descendants of Celts: so dark hair, pale skin and dark eyes, apparently if i ever went to India i would be bowed to in the street i'm so pale. Confused

And I've just got red hair, green eyes and pale skin so I dunno where the hell I'm from lmfao
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
February 3rd, 2006 at 12:31pm
hmm. last night at soil/american head charge/panic cell one of the headcharge guitarists was wearinga tshirt that said "Hitler Was A Nigger". i didnt really have a problem, but shortly after he started doing the salute. and i think that is out of order. so maybe white supremacy is creeping back.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 3rd, 2006 at 12:32pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:
It does.

And I've just got red hair, green eyes and pale skin so I dunno where the hell I'm from lmfao

As always, I did a quick bit of research on that...And:

The origin of red hair in the UK can be traced back to those of Celtic descent. Red hair is usually significantly thicker than the hair of people of European descent with other hair colors. Red hair is commonly associated with people of British or Irish descent, although red hair is found in many other parts of the world. Scotland is the country with the highest content of red haired people.

http://www.geocities.com/red_head_stranger66/origin.htm
More on there^ Wink
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 12:34pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:
It does.

The origin of red hair in the UK can be traced back to those of Celtic descent. Red hair is usually significantly thicker than the hair of people of European descent with other hair colors. Red hair is commonly associated with people of British or Irish descent, although red hair is found in many other parts of the world. Scotland is the country with the highest content of red haired people.

More on there^ Wink

i have blue eyes and light brown hair what does that make me? And please dont say a freek lol.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 3rd, 2006 at 12:38pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
NeoSteph:
Bloodraine:
It does.

More on there^ Wink

=O Wow awesome, thanks Meg!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 3rd, 2006 at 12:47pm
tre_cool_is_god:
i have blue eyes and light brown hair what does that make me? And please dont say a freek lol.

I don't know Laughing

You're Welsh, so you have enough to be proud about anyway.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 12:49pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

I don't know Laughing

You're Welsh, so you have enough to be proud about anyway.

you know what yeah i do dont i? Smile
*_dragonfly_*
Geek
*_dragonfly_*
February 3rd, 2006 at 01:55pm
well....they're pretty fucked up

what dumb ass mom........and no-one could take them from this weird person when they were still young?

No-one fucking did anything....no teachers or anything noticed that mommy was a racist?

Someone should have done something

now it's really too damn late
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:29pm
i'm a big fan. i'm all about white power, with my white mom and black dad Shifty

quite silly really. they must wanna get shot...
Register