Does "Live Freaky Die Freaky" mock murders?

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 04:18pm
Waiting <3:
I'm not questioning you here, I'm just genuinely asking: have you actually seen the film? Is it actually a mockery, or just...like a documentary showing what he did? Because if it was just about him, I could maybe understand it. But if it's a mockery? I don't think it's all that funny.
You know, I wouldn't expect Green Day to make a film about something like that. Oh, if, I don't know, there had been some hero who had captured Charles Manson and saved the day or something, then I'd get it, but it's just...what a thing to make a film about.

It wasnt a documentary at all. They changed Sharon Tate's name (the poor innocent girl Charles Manson Brutally murdered) to Sharon Hate for Comic effect. It's a sex and gore filled puppet movie. Its about the Race war charles Manson predicted actually happening, and he turns out to be a hero, meaning he rightfully killed all those people. Its so disrespectufl its just, I dont even know how to phrase it, this movie sickens me.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 04:25pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
It wasnt a documentary at all. They changed Sharon Tate's name (the poor innocent girl Charles Manson Brutally murdered) to Sharon Hate for Comic effect.

Don't forget her unborn baby, too. That kid was as innocent as his mother, you could also say brutally murdered, and god only knows what Roman Polanski thought of this sickening film.

To lose your wife and your child, that is bad enough. Then something like this gets made?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 04:44pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
It wasnt a documentary at all. They changed Sharon Tate's name (the poor innocent girl Charles Manson Brutally murdered) to Sharon Hate for Comic effect.

Don't forget her unborn baby, too. That kid was as innocent as his mother, you could also say brutally murdered, and god only knows what Roman Polanski thought of this sickening film.

To lose your wife and your child, that is bad enough. Then something like this gets made?

yes, and her unborn child, plus the 4 friends with her.
abnormalone2002
Falling In Love With The Board
abnormalone2002
March 5th, 2006 at 05:24pm
Okay, I haven't seen the movie either..and it does sound sick.. However, as I haven't seen it, I'm not sure how offensive it is. To be honest, I actually read up a lot on the murders. I read "Helter Skelter", "The Family," and "The Garbage Family" or something like that..anyway, I've read up on the case a lot. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to see it. If I find it anywhere to rent, I might but I probably won't buy it.. I do have a lot of interest in the case and all that..but I probably won't see it not only because it's a satire on the murders and all that but it also just don't look like my style.

As for him getting out, I highly highly doubt he will...I even heard from one source that he doesn't even want to get out at this point. As for his followers, a lot of them have since denounced him, including the people who killed for him. There are still two of his followers who have not but one is in prison for life for attempting to shoot the expresident. As for the other one, she's out but she never killed anyone to begin with.

That's just my outlook on it.
Expressway To Yr Skull
King For A Couple Of Days
Expressway To Yr Skull
March 5th, 2006 at 06:57pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
They changed Sharon Tate's name (the poor innocent girl Charles Manson Brutally murdered) to Sharon Hate for Comic effect.
Girl? Woman. Charles Manson Brutally Murdered? Whose Murder Was Ordered By Charles Manson.

And as Bloodraine said, her unborn baby too.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
March 5th, 2006 at 06:58pm
abnormalone2002:
There are still two of his followers who have not but one is in prison for life for attempting to shoot the expresident. As for the other one, she's out but she never killed anyone to begin with.
haha, Squeaky and Sandra?
Erin; Technophile
Post Whore
Erin; Technophile

Mibba
March 5th, 2006 at 07:02pm
Im a big pussy so I dont watch scary movies(or movies remotely scary) so I wouldnt know any thing about the movie ._.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
March 5th, 2006 at 07:05pm
Tunnys Rock And Roll G/F:
Im a big pussy so I dont watch scary movies(or movies remotely scary) so I wouldnt know any thing about the movie ._.
It's not scary. It's funny, innapropriate, and offensive. But not scary.
abnormalone2002
Falling In Love With The Board
abnormalone2002
March 5th, 2006 at 07:12pm
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
abnormalone2002:
There are still two of his followers who have not but one is in prison for life for attempting to shoot the expresident. As for the other one, she's out but she never killed anyone to begin with.
haha, Squeaky and Sandra?

yeah, for some reason, I couldn't remember Sandra's name..
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
March 10th, 2006 at 01:16pm
"I"m not going to apologize for this movie. There's really nothing for me to apologize for. I stand by it one hundred percent. And if people sit there and say, 'You're making murder fun' I say 'what about Bonnie and Clyde?' Didn't Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway make the most beautiul serial killers ever? You know? I just think, stop apologizing for this stuff. I think that we have to keep on pushing the envelope until we finally get it out there that there are different ways of thinking. It's just a puppet movie. We're not gonna kill anyone. Just relax, it's only puppets."
-John Roecker
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 10th, 2006 at 02:51pm
"I"m not going to apologize for this movie. There's really nothing for me to apologize for. I stand by it one hundred percent. And if people sit there and say, 'You're making murder fun' I say 'what about Bonnie and Clyde?' Didn't Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway make the most beautiul serial killers ever? You know? I just think, stop apologizing for this stuff. I think that we have to keep on pushing the envelope until we finally get it out there that there are different ways of thinking. It's just a puppet movie. We're not gonna kill anyone. Just relax, it's only puppets."
-John Roecker

Only Puppets? What a fucking dumbass, that makes it worse not better. He made a mockery of murder, using puppets only emphasized how meaningless he thought of it as. Im am throughly sickened with him. Confused
Amy in wonderland.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Amy in wonderland.
March 10th, 2006 at 03:28pm
I don't really know what to think about it...If 35 people died then i didn't think they should have maked a movie...and certainly not a movie to laugh about it...I never saw live freaky die freaky but i guess it's kinda scary if Billie is the voice of a killer
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
March 10th, 2006 at 04:36pm
They showed the killings of 5 people.
And it was a comedy, it wasn't scary.
the_nxt_tre_cool
Jackass
the_nxt_tre_cool
March 11th, 2006 at 05:27pm
In the film Sadie asks to take the baby and they say yes in the real life happenings she asked but there wasnt enough time.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
March 11th, 2006 at 05:37pm
the_nxt_tre_cool:
In the film Sadie asks to take the baby and they say yes in the real life happenings she asked but there wasnt enough time.
I seem to miss the point of that story.
the_nxt_tre_cool
Jackass
the_nxt_tre_cool
March 11th, 2006 at 05:43pm
i'm sorry. *hangs head*...
the_nxt_tre_cool
Jackass
the_nxt_tre_cool
March 11th, 2006 at 05:44pm
Sadie get out in 2 years and charlie get another hearing in 2 years.. he's already had 1 this year but refused to go cause they wouldnt let him go without handcuffs on.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
March 11th, 2006 at 06:35pm
the_nxt_tre_cool:
Sadie get out in 2 years and charlie get another hearing in 2 years.. he's already had 1 this year but refused to go cause they wouldnt let him go without handcuffs on.
Sadie's getting out in 2 years? suuure lmfao
I didn't think he had a hearing this year, i belive he has one next year.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 11th, 2006 at 10:15pm
the_nxt_tre_cool:
Sadie's getting out in 2 years? suuure lmfao
I didn't think he had a hearing this year, i belive he has one next year.

Yeah, 2007. And the thing about Sadie isnt true either Rolling Eyes
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 12th, 2006 at 04:51am
the_nxt_tre_cool:

Sadie isn't getting out.
Register