spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
January 1st, 2006 at 10:26am
bitchnessXXXwith love:
spill_no_sick:
I don't think the animals care
they're fed, they aren't beaten, and that's good enough

what, should they go back to the safe jungle with all of the animals in their trying to kill them?

they'll adjust

they shouldnt have to
boo-fucking-hoo
seriously, animals are a lot stronger (in proportion) than humans. a cat can be kicked off a three story building with three hundred pounds of force and walk away okay. you adjust to a lot of things; are you going to say that students need the same school and teachers their whole education because they don't want to adjust?

animals will be fine unless their beaten or mistreated, but that happens more often in homes and domestic animals. Circuses are evaluated by the law every month (in most wealthy countries.)
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 10:31am
spill_no_sick:
bitchnessXXXwith love:
spill_no_sick:

what, should they go back to the safe jungle with all of the animals in their trying to kill them?

they'll adjust

they shouldnt have to
boo-fucking-hoo
seriously, animals are a lot stronger (in proportion) than humans. a cat can be kicked off a three story building with three hundred pounds of force and walk away okay. you adjust to a lot of things; are you going to say that students need the same school and teachers their whole education because they don't want to adjust?

animals will be fine unless their beaten or mistreated, but that happens more often in homes and domestic animals. Circuses are evaluated by the law every month (in most wealthy countries.)

and add the fact in that animals like people, they enjoy pleasing us, it gives them a sense of confidence. Do you realize where some of the profits go? Most humane cirsuses donate to animal charities. As long as the animals are well its a win, win situation
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 1st, 2006 at 10:37am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
bitchnessXXXwith love:
spill_no_sick:

they'll adjust

they shouldnt have to
boo-fucking-hoo

and add the fact in that animals like people, they enjoy pleasing us, it gives them a sense of confidence. Do you realize where some of the profits go? Most humane cirsuses donate to animal charities. As long as the animals are well its a win, win situation
but if they realized that they'd have to make up some other cause to protest
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 10:43am
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
bitchnessXXXwith love:
spill_no_sick:

they'll adjust

they shouldnt have to
boo-fucking-hoo

Yes, thats probably right. not all circuses are bad, PETA has brainwashed the entire nation into thinking that. Do your research before you go to one, see if they have a record with abused animals, if they do chances are it hasnt changed, they just cover it up better. I volunteer at a zoo, animals like people, have you ever seen an elephant when someone walks into its exhibit, it goes knuts because he is getting attention and they love it. Showing off in front of hundreds of people is very good for them. Im not denying that some circuses treat animals poorly, its a common factor, but just because not all of them are humanne isnt a good reason to drag down the ones that are
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 1st, 2006 at 10:45am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
bitchnessXXXwith love:
spill_no_sick:

they'll adjust

they shouldnt have to
boo-fucking-hoo

Yes, thats probably right. not all circuses are bad, PETA has brainwashed the entire nation into thinking that. Do your research before you go to one, see if they have a record with abused animals, if they do chances are it hasnt changed, they just cover it up better. I volunteer at a zoo, animals like people, have you ever seen an elephant when someone walks into its exhibit, it goes knuts because he is getting attention and they love it. Showing off in front of hundreds of people is very good for them. Im not denying that some circuses treat animals poorly, its a common factor, but just because not all of them are humanne isnt a good reason to drag down the ones that are
I think PETA people should be arrested
I find somethign wrong with ruining a family time at a circus by talking shit or throwign red paint over an expensive fur coat
I see something serioulsy wrong with that!
but nothing with circuses
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 10:47am
PETA is a political organization, have you ever noticed they dont ever prevent problems, they wait until its a chaotic mess, and animals are already being abused, before the bastards do anything. PETA has done good things, but they wait to do them so they can blame it all on the government, thats just sad. They are extremists and I very rarely support anything they do.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 1st, 2006 at 10:51am
I very rarely support extremists
if you're already leaning on one side you'll make the wrong choice
whenever I see an issue I have to do research first, get it from all points of veiw, then determine what the best choice is
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 10:55am
spill_no_sick:
I very rarely support extremists
if you're already leaning on one side you'll make the wrong choice
whenever I see an issue I have to do research first, get it from all points of veiw, then determine what the best choice is

Exactly, about the onyl thing PETA has done that I supported was get involved in J crew importing illegal fur from China, mainly because my dog was stolen by fur traders last year, so I had personal reasons to support them, I almost regret doing it now because I hate PETA, but J Crew no longer sells fur at all, let alone illegal fur imported form China.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 20th, 2006 at 03:33pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
PETA is a political organization, have you ever noticed they dont ever prevent problems, they wait until its a chaotic mess, and animals are already being abused, before the bastards do anything. PETA has done good things, but they wait to do them so they can blame it all on the government, thats just sad. They are extremists and I very rarely support anything they do.

thats the problem, people see no difference between activists and extremists. activists are people who see something is wrong and do something about it through non violent means. extremists are terrorists, nothing more, nothing less, and they dont help their cause at all.
wheels-and-dolls-baby
Geek
wheels-and-dolls-baby
June 20th, 2006 at 04:05pm
I don't think they're all bad , when I was younger and I used to go to circuses with my Gran she always tried her best to make sure it was a decent circus rather than one that treats their animals cruelly and beats them
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 20th, 2006 at 05:44pm
i was listening to the radio a while ago about circuses and the woman who worked in a circus most her life said that in all the years she has been working if an animal didnt want to do somthing they wouldnt make them.
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
June 21st, 2006 at 12:05am
Goodbye, Norma Jeane:
it depends on the animal's situation.
not ALL circuses are bad.

I agree. It also depends on the animal, because some are better in the wild and some are better in the circus as long as they aren't getting hurt.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
June 21st, 2006 at 12:29am
circuses suck half of them are cruel, overpriced,or just plain cheap

my parents have never taken me to one and i will never ever go
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
June 21st, 2006 at 06:13am
I don't think it's bad.
It's not like they torture them, they only teach them special tricks - if they do them they get rewarded.
clark
GSBitch
clark
June 21st, 2006 at 06:27am
I just don't like the clowns. Neutral

The animals aren't being tortured. End of.
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
June 27th, 2006 at 02:09am
I cant believe in this day and age circuses are still able to keep animals in these horrendous conditions. Its sick and do we really need to use fellow living beings as a form of entertainment.Come on people get a life and as for animals dying in the wild like being killed by other ones and stuff eh thats nature if we had left it alone we wouldnt be in this fucked up state of a world
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 07:37am
how can a circus be educational if the animals are being forced to do something completely unnatural?
Defying Gravity
Geek
Defying Gravity
August 15th, 2006 at 11:56pm
I don't like the circus. 1) I don't like how the animals are treated and 2) I'm TERRIFIED of clowns.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 15th, 2006 at 11:59pm
Molly+Robert=Rolly:
. 1) I don't like how the animals are treated

Not every circus treats animals badly, so you shouldnt make stereotypes like that.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 16th, 2006 at 10:09am
Mhairi.:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Molly+Robert=Rolly:
. 1) I don't like how the animals are treated

Not every circus treats animals badly, so you shouldnt make stereotypes like that.

Agreed. There is a really cool dog circus that teaches people about proper dog care in an entertaining way and the dogs are healthy and full of life. I think circus's like that are great because its good for kids/people to have healthy relationships with pets as it relives stress amongst other things.

Our Zoo did a circus type thing as a rehablitation program for some of its animals awhile ago. it helped them alot, and they enjoyed it.
Register