Pitbulls BANNED in Ontario, Canada?

AuthorMessage
Robbie
Falling In Love With The Board
Robbie
January 23rd, 2007 at 03:46pm
[quote="Dreamspace[00Dream]"]
Lucifers Angel:
Every dog has the potential to be dangerous, I mean, a yorkshire terrier could kill someone.

Every dog had the potential to be dangerous but those specific dogs are bred with the intention of causing harm.

Not to mention pit fighting, one of the reasons why I'm in favour of this. I would rather an animal be destroyed than mauled and left to die while people watch and bet on the result.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 23rd, 2007 at 04:40pm
Dom:
Kill the dogs, a childs life is far more important than an animals.

Next time you hit a squirrel in a car, I say you should be shot, 'cause squirrels are way more important than you Up

lmfao sorry. k. serious face.
Iam2fly4u
Geek
Iam2fly4u
January 31st, 2007 at 08:12pm
ExtraodinaryGirl:
You can't ban a certian kind of pet just because some people train that kind of pet to attack. My aunt and uncle have and pitbull and he's the sweetest dog on earth. Banning pitbulls is stupid and kinda immoral and basically not really legal.

Smoking is more harmfull than a dog. Until they ban smoking, they can't outlaw pitbulls.

I totally agree. Why ban a dog ? My best friend's grandma has a pitbull and SHE'S afraid of everything! It's just the animal's instinct (sp?) Geez. Why can't people just realize that?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 4th, 2007 at 07:45pm
Alright guys. Im so sick of all you fools defending these evil pitbulls, its sick. They are obviously only mean, killing machines, you don't believe me? I'll show you pictures then. I'll warn you, some of these are quite graphic, so if you have a weak stomach, you probably shouldn't click these links.

Seriously, I don't want someone to get ill.

K links...

....... you really want to check these out.

K good.

This one has obviously just eaten an infant child, look at it's rigid, evil stance. Sick.
You see only that childs face because that Pitbull obviously ate the rest of its body, blood hungry monster!
Just look! Here is one trying to eat the photographer
This shows what horrible family dogs pitbulls are, just look at the hatred in it's eyes towards those kids
This one is only pretending to be asleep, then its going to eat those two kids faces off.
This is the worst one of them all......

Do you see where she's sitting

Finger THATS MY SPOT ON THE COUCH.

Now, I'll give you some hints of if you ever happen to run into those two particular pitbulls. The Brown one's name is Jango, and hes terrified of snow and refuses to walk in it (obviously a trait of a cold blooded killer) and the white one? With a name like Princess Leia... you know shes bad news.. there is no hope for you.
Bones
Bones

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2007 at 12:35am
their ugly dogs anyway
im glad i can live in a place with less ugly in it
all they need to do now is ban canadians, then this place might start to look pretty
clark
GSBitch
clark
April 15th, 2007 at 12:42am
Be Your Own Pet!:
all they need to do now is ban canadians, then this place might start to look pretty
UH SHUT THE HELL UP EH?
Bones
Bones

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2007 at 12:45am
Loser Kid:
Be Your Own Pet!:
UH SHUT THE HELL UP EH?
eww, canadian speak
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
April 15th, 2007 at 01:39am
Be Your Own Pet!:
Loser Kid:
Be Your Own Pet!:
UH SHUT THE HELL UP EH?
eww, canadian speak

SPAM!
Bones
Bones

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2007 at 01:54am
sorry if i have caused offense to any canadians but im just getting very frustrtaed with living here
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
April 15th, 2007 at 01:54am
Be Your Own Pet!:
sorry if i have caused offense to any canadians but im just getting very frustrtaed with living here

We have a personal problems forum for that.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2007 at 03:34am
Be Your Own Pet!:
their ugly dogs anyway
im glad i can live in a place with less ugly in it

This is absolutely ridiculous, how many threads are you going to make posts like that in? No one is laughing, what you're saying isn't funny, and it's rude. Whats the point in making posts like that? There isn't one. Once again, this thread has gone off topic, please stop.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 15th, 2007 at 04:00am
Be Your Own Pet!:
Well, we'll ban you from Canada and that'll sort everyone's problems, won't it?
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2007 at 04:22am
I saw a poster on the supermarket wall saying that a crazy guy goes around the local school with his dog and scares children. It said that he also trained his dog to slaughter the local alley cats. So you see, if this was my dog it would be a cute pup, but this wacko [it said that he is suppose to be in a mental institution] wants his dog to kill cats. At one point that dog can hurt an innocent child. And its probably just going to get put to sleep and his owner, since he is mental, will end up in a hospital. That dog wouldn't do anything if he wasn't treated the way he was.

Dogs are like children, you could say. You have to raise them and take care of them. Some people want their dogs to be vicious and then they train them that way. But some people just neglect their dogs and don't care for them. That can cause the dog to be violent too. But how can you stop a person like that from getting a dog? You cant, really. So if the dog hurts someone it is going to get put to sleep anyway. Its like killers maybe. You have a man who killed someone, tortured him, did a vicious crime. And maybe it was because his parents molested him when he was a child or he felt abandoned. That turned him to the person he is now, a killer. But nobody is going to lock his parents up, they are just going to put him to prison.

No one thinks that an animals life has the same value as a human beings, anyway.
chump
chump
April 15th, 2007 at 01:05pm
Be Your Own Pet!:
Loser Kid:
Be Your Own Pet!:
UH SHUT THE HELL UP EH?
eww, canadian speak

please stop that. @ Be Your Own Pet!
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2007 at 01:05pm
Be Your Own Pet!:

atleast you've apologoised. Now why not try thinking before you speak i'm sure you'll have some time to do now Retard
Bones
Bones

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2007 at 04:53pm
i guess it can be like children
a lot of killers and other criminals were abused as children but that doesnt mean that every abused child is going to turn out that way
but it is more likely with dogs as they dont have the same capacity for reasoning that humans do
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
April 16th, 2007 at 05:44pm
PItbulls aren't the only breed of dog that has been known to attack humans.

If anything is done, they should make laws against the pitbulls owners, how they treat them.etc. So that the dogs are raised to have no reason to attack.
Register