AuthorMessage
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Falling In Love With The Board
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 5th, 2006 at 12:04pm
rehab~reject:
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.:
rehab~reject:
I don't think that they should get the death penalty. I think that they should have to live with the knowledge of what they've done for every day of the rest of their lives, because it's actually disgusting.
In prison, chances are they will get completely beaten up and the crap kicked out of them and stuff, because no one who's slightly normal would approve of that. And they deserve all the shit they'll get.
They say that in prison it's the rapists and child molesters who get beaten up and the most trouble and stuff, so...

exactly what i said!!! Cool we're on the same train of thought Laughing yep.
Cool Great minds think alike, and all.

you knows it Cool Cool Cool Cool
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
January 5th, 2006 at 01:58pm
rehab~reject:
I don't think that they should get the death penalty. I think that they should have to live with the knowledge of what they've done for every day of the rest of their lives, because it's actually disgusting.
In prison, chances are they will get completely beaten up and the crap kicked out of them and stuff, because no one who's slightly normal would approve of that. And they deserve all the shit they'll get.
They say that in prison it's the rapists and child molesters who get beaten up and the most trouble and stuff, so...

living with no remorse!! They will never feal sorry for what they did.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 5th, 2006 at 02:05pm
tre_cool_is_god:
rehab~reject:

how do you know that? you knever know until you're in that position.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 5th, 2006 at 02:38pm
Nah. Death isn't the way forward. Torture is!! With death you get a new chance of life, with torture you still have to live with what you've done.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
January 5th, 2006 at 02:40pm
tre_cool_is_god:
rehab~reject:

Well, if they were drunk when they done it, chances are they weren't thinking clearly.
I'm not making excuses for them. I think it's disgusting and horrible and everything.
But they may feel remorsefull. Especially when they're given all that time to think about their actions.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 5th, 2006 at 02:47pm
you shouldnt really get into a state like that anyway if you're drunk, it's dangerous as proved now.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 5th, 2006 at 02:48pm
and they'll feel remorseful, in prison, where they should be, yep.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2006 at 03:56pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nah. Death isn't the way forward. Torture is!! With death you get a new chance of life, with torture you still have to live with what you've done.

To my way of thinking, torture would be a huge step backwards. Fighting violence with violence is not the way forward.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 5th, 2006 at 03:57pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

To my way of thinking, torture would be a huge step backwards. Fighting violence with violence is not the way forward.

They deserve it.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 5th, 2006 at 04:02pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

They deserve it.

put them in the same room has the girls family and then lets see what they do.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2006 at 04:04pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

They deserve it.

You've got to judge all of 'Them' as individuals though...people with mental illnesses who commit crimes, for example...What kind of torture do you have in mind? Whips, Chemical torture, Castration, The Rack, the Iron Maiden, Flaying, Denailing etc.

Or where you thinking along the lines of mental torture?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 5th, 2006 at 04:13pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

They deserve it.

You've got to judge all of 'Them' as individuals though...people with mental illnesses who commit crimes, for example...What kind of torture do you have in mind? Whips, Chemical torture, Castration, The Rack, the Iron Maiden, Flaying, Denailing etc.

The Rack!!!!!!!!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2006 at 04:20pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

They deserve it.

The Rack!!!!!!!!

So I see...The Rack could actually be fatal if the victims lost limbs. Shock, blood loss and all that.

I still don't think using a device that was once chief instrument of torture in many dungeons across europe will help. And luckily the government will probably never allow it.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 5th, 2006 at 04:40pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

They deserve it.

The Rack!!!!!!!!

So I see...The Rack could actually be fatal if the victims lost limbs. Shock, blood loss and all that.

I'm sure I'd get over it one day.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 5th, 2006 at 04:42pm
I hope you guys are joking 'cuz this is just stupid. The Rack? How about we forget about electricity, light our candles and go back to the times when women were their husbands' slaves, people got burned for being witches and homosexuality was a sinful mystery...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2006 at 04:44pm
Faith:
I hope you guys are joking 'cuz this is just stupid. The Rack? How about we forget about electricity, light our candles and go back to the times when women were their husbands' slaves, people got burned for being witches and homosexuality was a sinful mystery...

Which is why I am dead against it. Sad
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 5th, 2006 at 04:45pm
Faith:

Confused
The Rack would soon teach them.
Ilse
Ilse
January 5th, 2006 at 04:48pm
OH, I have something that'll beat that story. I read in the paper that a man raped a 4 MONTH old baby girl and he only got 10 years.

Anyway, people who commit rape, in my opinion should be shot dead.Since I know that won't happen and if they don't get a life sentence and they get out on bail, they should have to tattoo "I AM A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER" on their arms (that won't happen), have a bright neon lisence plate that says "SEX OFFENDER" and they should have their testicles removed.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2006 at 04:48pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Faith:

Confused

But you only need to stretch them a bit too far and whoops! they've lost an arm or a leg. Living without a limb is very hard to adjust to and the pain would be unimaginable.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 5th, 2006 at 04:52pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Faith:

Confused

But you only need to stretch them a bit too far and whoops! they've lost an arm or a leg. Living without a limb is very hard to adjust to and the pain would be unimaginable.

This is fucking rediculous, you can't possibly be serious about it..
Alex, please, tell me you're joking!!!!
Register