With total contempt!!!

AuthorMessage
TheFaggot
King For A Couple Of Days
TheFaggot
January 7th, 2006 at 10:29pm
Being AFRAID of men is extremely hard to live with. Trust is on of the most important things on earth, since we all need other human beings. And when you got an instinct that tells you that all males over 37 are stupid and wants you no good, causing you to behave aggressively and act as if they are stupid.... >.<
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 7th, 2006 at 11:07pm
I dont believe in the death penalty. They should go to prison thats for sure. Things like that happen everyday, and thats the world. Even some of the worst murderers in history didnt get the death penalty so I dont think a court would rule that for those men.
And dont go asking me if I think it was right for them to do that cause if you do your an extremely stupid person.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 9th, 2006 at 07:22am
Sheepo@_@:
I dont believe in the death penalty. They should go to prison thats for sure. Things like that happen everyday, and thats the world. Even some of the worst murderers in history didnt get the death penalty so I dont think a court would rule that for those men.
And dont go asking me if I think it was right for them to do that cause if you do your an extremely stupid person.

the men who expiermented on all the jews (i know that it wasnt only jews in the camps there were also french, polish and english british people in them aswell) in the concentration camps were caught and sentenced to death and they commited some REALLY bad crimes, they even tied a pregnant womans legs together and when she went into labour wouldnt untie her legs and let the baby be born and they both died so yes some of the worst murderers do get the death sentence and it is carried out aswell.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 9th, 2006 at 07:36am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
There is no tourture death penalty.

I would much rather see them rot in hail and be miserable and opressed for the rest of their lives and watch their value of life flicker away for the trama they caused that poor little girl. A life in prision is much harder then getting a quick little shot.

they wouldnt be opressed though!!! They are allowed conguel rights, they are allowed to sit exams, they are allowed to smoke, they are somtimes treated like decent people.

Having seen what all of you have writtien and i have sat back and thought about it perhaps "yeah the death penalty" is a bit harsh but i cannot reconcile with what they did to that little girl and with what she has to go through the rest of her life, perhaps they should be forced todo HARD labour all they're lifes and with NO chance of parole, we cannot just give these people long prison sentences and then let them out again Hoping that they are rehabilitated, because i dont think prison does rehabilitate anyone i just think that you can sit out your life in a comfortable cell (ok all be it a very small cell) thats not hard enough. You can get everything you want in prison even drugs, and in some casses drink aswell.
i know a man (who is not a friend i just know the creep) that has been in prison about 8 times and he commits all sorts of crimes to go back in because he says that life is better in side than walking around outside. He says what more could he want he has 3 meals a day he has clean bedding, he doesnt have to work 9 - 5 he only had to work about 3 hours a day so perhaps it is a bit to easy in prison.
Bamboozler
Idiot
Bamboozler
January 9th, 2006 at 07:53pm
I think having the death penalty is just putting them out of the misery they could experience. If they had a life sentance they would have to live day through day until the day they die in pain and misery. They have a lifetime thinking how they wasted their lives.
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 9th, 2006 at 09:25pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Sheepo@_@:

the men who expiermented on all the jews (i know that it wasnt only jews in the camps there were also french, polish and english british people in them aswell) in the concentration camps were caught and sentenced to death and they commited some REALLY bad crimes, they even tied a pregnant womans legs together and when she went into labour wouldnt untie her legs and let the baby be born and they both died so yes some of the worst murderers do get the death sentence and it is carried out aswell.
Some do and some dont.
Register