Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 24th, 2006 at 03:42pm
tre_cool_is_god:
ok i am sorry! Embarassed

Don't be, we all do it Very Happy

I only picked up on it because of the Social workers I know personally.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
January 24th, 2006 at 03:42pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
no not one person but also the police, and my school teachers, and i have seen families ripped apart for things that they have not done. I HAD A CLOSE FRIEND WHO KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE THEY CAME IN AND ACCUSED HIM OF ABUSE!!!

i also know of three children who have ended up dead in the hands of social service care!! ANd one child who was rapped 4 times and they denied all knowledge of it! And i myself am taking them to court for lack of care so i will and allways will make sure that they answer for what they have done and not doen for my family.

And yes we all make misakes but where children and families are concernd you cant afford to do that. They are prsented with facts and they choose to ignore them and make up they're own events. And you don not have to let a social worker in your house if you dont want to, if they belive that they are acting on the best behalf "of the children" then they have to come with the police, (who by the way i have no time for either)

They did what now?

Anyway, that's okay but...Just don't go around in the future saying all social workers are evil, stupid people. Like saying; 'All paramedics are lazy' or other sweeping statements which are obviously innacurate.

If we didn't have social services, Imagine how bad that would be. Same for the police. Everyone finds fault and likes to whine, but if you took them away, you'd be the first to protest.

yeah you know what your right, if they took away the police i would protest, they are after all an evil nessecity.
Big momma
Geek
Big momma
January 24th, 2006 at 05:20pm
police are good for 1 thing, NOTHING!!!
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 24th, 2006 at 05:43pm
Big momma:
Rolling Eyes
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 25th, 2006 at 11:26am
Incubus:
Big momma:
Rolling Eyes

I'm with you, Incubus.

People don't realise how essential Police are.
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
January 25th, 2006 at 11:50am
Bloodraine:
Incubus:
Big momma:
Rolling Eyes

I'm with you, Incubus.

When they're doing their jobs, yes. In my town, a couple guys were making this film for class and they were beating each other up. No police. No one asked a single question, or even raised an eyebrow.
Oh yeah...all this happened on MAIN STREET.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 25th, 2006 at 12:00pm
paradoxical:
Bloodraine:
Incubus:
Big momma:
Rolling Eyes

I'm with you, Incubus.

When they're doing their jobs, yes. In my town, a couple guys were making this film for class and they were beating each other up. No police. No one asked a single question, or even raised an eyebrow.

what sort of school do they go to?
Kitti
Kitti
January 25th, 2006 at 12:02pm
tre_cool_is_god:
paradoxical:
Bloodraine:
Incubus:
Big momma:
Rolling Eyes

I'm with you, Incubus.

what sort of school do they go to?

Public high school, they're a couple of my classmates and the beatings were fake, but they looked reasonably real and they were dressed like they were insane (one had aluminum foil around one arm, it doesn't GET much crazier than that, the other was weilding a frisbee).
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 25th, 2006 at 12:10pm
well surley they would've walked up and asked what they were doing, sepecially with all the attacks that take place with people recording them on they're mobile phones?
Kitti
Kitti
January 25th, 2006 at 12:15pm
tre_cool_is_god:
well surley they would've walked up and asked what they were doing, sepecially with all the attacks that take place with people recording them on they're mobile phones?

The police force in my town is a bit of a joke.
An old man was watching them, they said. But not like "Dude, these guys are beating each other up. THAT ONE HAS A CAST ON HIS ARM!!! CALL THE POLICE" or something like that. More like "I wonder who will win."
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 25th, 2006 at 12:20pm
paradoxical:
tre_cool_is_god:

The police force in my town is a bit of a joke.
An old man was watching them, they said. But not like "Dude, these guys are beating each other up. THAT ONE HAS A CAST ON HIS ARM!!! CALL THE POLICE" or something like that. More like "I wonder who will win."

I guess we are lucky here because i live in a seaside town and we have a VERY HIGH police profile here. They are like i said before an evil nessecity, and we all would complain that if we did away with them.
Anneka-Rice
Geek
Anneka-Rice

Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 06:17am
I am disabled and so is my sister, so I've had experiance with social workers and well, they're useless. They sit in these offices and yet they think they know what goes on in peoples houses.

here is a good example of a social worker:
My Aunt is training to be a social worker but she doesnt even bother to visit her two disabled nieces.
We havn't seen her for years.
fender
Geek
fender
February 7th, 2006 at 02:03pm
radianteclipse.com:
VF Lover!:
Well that's just disgusting. People should mind their own business. If I want to preform a Satanic ritual to somehow abuse my child, that's between me and my child (Don't worry, I'm not saying that I'm going to). The only way that it's their right to get involved is if the child comes to them. Otherwise they can't get involved.

It was in like 1990 though. The rules wern't quite as strict then.
But one day, for all the families, a load of police and social workers barged straight into their house, and took the kids straight off to be interviewed. Just...took them.

actaully, if any one makes a referal to social services, or the police who will pass it over to social services, they are then obliged to follow it through and check up on the familly!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 7th, 2006 at 02:06pm
Freakish-Delight:
My Aunt is training to be a social worker but she doesnt even bother to visit her two disabled nieces.

And?

Personal life and work are two totally separate things. My Mum might do things you don't approve of in her own time...Does that stop her from doing a great job at work? does it 'eck.
fender
Geek
fender
February 7th, 2006 at 02:18pm
my mum is a social worker, and i know that her practice is NOT corrupt, i know that the way she works is to help the familyand to change their life style for the better, and she hates having to remove children and has only done so once, and was with the children begging her- it is her absolute last resort! She has been put forward for awards, and she is an official example of execllent practice. she has worked in 3 different offices all of which have been amzing teams. from where i have experienced social workers they are good. i can however see thier bad points which may be alot stronger for thoose who have been through a removal (i dont know if any of you have or not), but on the whole from what i have seen they are good people who genuinly want to help, you will of corse get the corrupt ones thier always is when there is power no exeptions. and i am not trying to dispute (tre_cool_is_god) what you have said, because i do not doubt that they have done wrong by you, but in my experience they good!
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 7th, 2006 at 03:10pm
that sounds terrible but to tell you the honest truth ive never heard anything about it.....SHIT...thats just sick the parents didnt even do anything!!! but if it was my way id give those social workers an examining and see how they like it!!!!!
i dont know the full story or both sides of the story...but the evidence does not seem even the slightest bit pointing towards [sexual] child abuse !!
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 7th, 2006 at 03:31pm
Bloodraine:
Freakish-Delight:

And?

Personal life and work are two totally separate things. My Mum might do things you don't approve of in her own time...Does that stop her from doing a great job at work? does it 'eck.

Hitler and Stalin did terrible things in the world, but were great with their wifes etc.
Kennedy and Martin Luther King did great things in the world, but were terrible adulterers and so on.
laughingonlyme
Idiot
laughingonlyme
February 8th, 2006 at 05:58pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Kennedy and Martin Luther King did great things in the world, but were terrible adulterers and so on.

(slightly off topic here) MLK was an adulterer? Ha, I didn't know that. I guess you learn new things everyday.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 9th, 2006 at 06:19am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Freakish-Delight:

And?

Hitler and Stalin did terrible things in the world, but were great with their wifes etc.

i didnt know that.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 9th, 2006 at 01:10pm
I didn't know it either, I only found it out a few days ago in a History lesson.
Register