The End...

AuthorMessage
TheWoe
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TheWoe
July 20th, 2006 at 08:40pm
Rockaway Beach:
Trouble Bound Castaway:

..some people say that the world's going to end by 2012..but I have no clue if this is even true, especially since I'm of Christian religion myself. I mean, I heard my dad say something like about when Jesus comes back and all that other stuff.

Actually, the year 2012 is called the end of days because of 'the ecliptic', which i s basically a kind of circle that is moving around the earth.

It moves around different zodiacs. In 2012, the circle will move out of the sign Pisces (which is the age of the beginning of big religions), and into aquarius which is supposed to be the year of enlightenment and personal freedom. Apparently, this means that christianity (and possibly other faiths) will 'fall' and some great truth will be revealed.

It doesn't mean the world will end. Just a few religions.

But it might all be a conspiracy. Personally, i hope its true.

That is so clever Surprised
Are you like.. a genius or something?
I bow down to your superiority.
I wouldn't have known that in a billion years if you hadn't told me.
Thanks! Very Happy
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
July 20th, 2006 at 09:12pm
Rockaway Beach:

Actually, the year 2012 is called the end of days because of 'the ecliptic', which i s basically a kind of circle that is moving around the earth.

It moves around different zodiacs. In 2012, the circle will move out of the sign Pisces (which is the age of the beginning of big religions), and into aquarius which is supposed to be the year of enlightenment and personal freedom. Apparently, this means that christianity (and possibly other faiths) will 'fall' and some great truth will be revealed.

It doesn't mean the world will end. Just a few religions.

But it might all be a conspiracy. Personally, i hope its true.
Wow. Thats interesting, you learn something new everyday.

TheWoe:

That is so clever Surprised
Are you like.. a genius or something?
I bow down to your superiority.
I wouldn't have known that in a billion years if you hadn't told me.
Thanks! Very Happy
Uh, she prolly read about it and not invented the theory but okay o_O
Register