Evanescence

AuthorMessage
cactus.
Falling In Love With The Board
cactus.
January 23rd, 2007 at 08:46am
dreamchaser_83:
evanescence are the best effin band out there...period.

i have met them 7 times, and seen them live 5 times. they are even nicer in person.

and yes, the bass players name is tim mccord. he is the sweetest guy ever.

Wow, you're so lucky.
I wish they'd tour here too, maybe this year.

They filmed Bring Me To Life here though.
dreamchaser_83
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
dreamchaser_83
January 24th, 2007 at 01:39am
thats really awesome how they filmed BMTL in your city. i would go there and take pics ha ha.

thanks, i feel very lucky. they are amazing live and such nice down to earth people. i am buying tickets tomorrow morning to go see them in little rock, arkansas and glens falls, new york. Smile i am way too excited!! Smile
eileen.
Geek
eileen.
January 24th, 2007 at 10:58pm
dreamchaser_83:
Sara ; X-rated.:
i've heard YOU and it's beautiful...

my fav songs...uhm....that's hard...Exodus,Missing,Anything for you,Forever gone forever you,Imaginary,Whisper and the list can go on and on...

sorry guys....YOU the is the one song that the band doesnt want discussed nor downloaded. wow reading through this thread i see lots of people who say they are fans...but know nothing about the band. interesting....anyhow. take a crash course over at evthreads...if you can handle it.
oh come on.
you don't have to know everything about the band to be one of their fans.
i'm a fan of a LOT of bands, but yet i don't even know their names, ages, etc.
i'm just a fan of the music, nothing more, nothing less.
dreamchaser_83
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
dreamchaser_83
January 25th, 2007 at 03:44am
fair enough. but respecting an artist is another thing. and not downloading or speaking of the song is being a respectful fan. (most of us ev fans know about this, maybe not everyone does)

and an example of why i said some people say they are fans but know nothing about the band.....ahem "i didnt know amy lee played piano!" ?? this is a given...but hey. not here for the argument. carry on.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 26th, 2007 at 07:34am
you're on EvThreads? Cool. I'm Moonlit on there. And also, it's nice when people get that Ev is NOT just Amy Lee. In fact, I think the band's recent success can be attributed to Terry's awesome hair.
cactus.
cactus.
January 26th, 2007 at 03:19pm
dreamchaser_83:
thats really awesome how they filmed BMTL in your city. i would go there and take pics ha ha.

thanks, i feel very lucky. they are amazing live and such nice down to earth people. i am buying tickets tomorrow morning to go see them in little rock, arkansas and glens falls, new york. Smile i am way too excited!! Smile

Not quite my city, my country. I live in Romania.

KoRn ft Amy Lee - Freak On A Leash

At the beginning I didn't like it at all, but after the first chorus kicked in, it just got better and better.
But it's just that KoRn songs don't really sound that great in acoustic version. They aren't really ment to be performed while sitting on a chair.
Her voice is absolutely amazing, and goes great with Jonathan's voice.
Hopefully we'll see more colaborations like this one in the future.
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
January 26th, 2007 at 08:36pm
The only thing I don't like about them as that Amy Lee whines too much, but I really love the songs Anywhere and Before the Dawn.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
February 1st, 2007 at 01:07pm
Opheliac_666:
The only thing I don't like about them as that Amy Lee whines too much, but I really love the songs Anywhere and Before the Dawn.
She starts to shreik a bit, I have to agree.
I love those songs to ^_^

And that performance is beautiful.
Fico.
King For A Couple Of Days
Fico.
February 4th, 2007 at 01:24pm
i have a question.

what does those two girls in the elevator say in everybody's fool video?

btw, i like this performance.
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
February 4th, 2007 at 02:06pm
I love Evanescence. I really like the new Freak On A Leash video/song too.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
February 5th, 2007 at 12:14pm
emgfekirhmntihj49e5ui43tj:
i have a question.

what does those two girls in the elevator say in everybody's fool video?

btw, i like this performance.
Something like.. "Is that her?"
idk.

Best video by them though.
Fico.
Fico.
February 5th, 2007 at 06:14pm
I hear something like: "Excuse me, are you the way you think you are?"

It doesn't have any sense Confused
dreamchaser_83
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
dreamchaser_83
February 6th, 2007 at 01:12am
the concept of the everybodys fool video is pretty simple. the girl amy is portraying in the video is a celebrity who is living a lie. she is told what to do, how to look. and the amy (with the black hair, crying in the tub and smashing the mirror) is the real person. listen to the lyrics and it will make more sense. the two girls say "is that her? oh my god its totally her. Excuse me, are you who i think you are? yeah its totally her, shes so much older than i thought she was" or something along those line. (because she doesnt look the way she does on all her billboard ads). EF was evanescence's least liked single, and its done the worst on the charts. its still a pretty good song.

yep i am on evthreads, i have the same username over there as i do here! Smile

i don't think amy whines...but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
February 6th, 2007 at 02:47pm
dreamchaser_83:
the concept of the everybodys fool video is pretty simple. the girl amy is portraying in the video is a celebrity who is living a lie. she is told what to do, how to look. and the amy (with the black hair, crying in the tub and smashing the mirror) is the real person. listen to the lyrics and it will make more sense. the two girls say "is that her? oh my god its totally her. Excuse me, are you who i think you are? yeah its totally her, shes so much older than i thought she was" or something along those line. (because she doesnt look the way she does on all her billboard ads). EF was evanescence's least liked single, and its done the worst on the charts. its still a pretty good song.

yep i am on evthreads, i have the same username over there as i do here! Smile

i don't think amy whines...but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I think she vocally can whine slightly, but I wouldn't know if she whined in interviews etc. Dno

I love Everybody's Fool. Their best video, imo.
dreamchaser_83
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
dreamchaser_83
February 9th, 2007 at 03:06am
for those ev fans, its been announced that the next single off the open door is going to be sweet sacrifice!!! Very Happy by far the best song on the album! woo! Very Happy
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
February 9th, 2007 at 11:46am
dreamchaser_83:
for those ev fans, its been announced that the next single off the open door is going to be sweet sacrifice!!! Very Happy by far the best song on the album! woo! Very Happy
Nice.
cactus.
cactus.
February 9th, 2007 at 12:50pm
Oh, I've heard something about it. I'm really happy, cause it's my favourite song off The Open Door.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
February 9th, 2007 at 02:26pm
I've been thinking... I think Anywhere But Home's been their best release Cool

But really, I'm not sure whether I prefer Fallen to TOD. I think I prefer Fallen.
cactus.
cactus.
February 10th, 2007 at 04:14am
I don't have Anywhere But Home Shifty
Besides the fact that I can't find it, I could never really pay about 40$+ for it. DVDs are way to expensive here, I might get it next month Shake

I prefer Fallent to TOD too, but my most favourite songs are the old ones.
Fico.
Fico.
February 10th, 2007 at 07:57am
dreamchaser_83:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Weight of the World should be the next single.

Or All That I'm Living For.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Register