AuthorMessage
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
July 22nd, 2006 at 02:03am
Kitti:
spill_no_sick:
......so, this is far from conspiracies

oh yeah, my theory is that terrorists in the Middle East flew planes into the Twin Towers killing over five thousand, and then the Pentagon, and then they tried to run into the White House......but that's only my theory.....it was probably Bush.....AGAIN

Well, YEAH...have you SEEN all the clones that guy has?! I was in DC a couple years ago...supposedly he was in Texas at the time. But I swear I saw like eight of him travelling in a group!!!

haha.. it's funny imagining that!
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
July 22nd, 2006 at 02:11am
spill_no_sick:
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:
Bloodraine:
Manic_And_Depressed:
Don't trust what the media tells you... They're lying.

Don't blame the 'media'
Give examples, reasons, type of 'media' and evidence first.

You yourself are the media, it isn't one far off secret organization that controls us all.
it's a pretty local organization that controls us all

Well I can't say I was aware of that.
How does media control us all again?.

Media, a means of mass communication, such as newpapers, magazines, radio, or television. We, as people, are part of that media, we communicate to eachother on a day to day basis. 'Media' is a variety of sources, not one single organization which does not control any of us.
they control us because we have turned into mindless retards who believe everything they say

we're so stupid as people that they have the ability to control us all.....

not just politics, but they made us think AI was a good album, and that Kanye West is a good rapper just because he says stupid things on TV

they control us because we can't think for ourselves anymore, and the people we turn to to think for us is the media

That is so true, up there. For example, it's because of television we have this image of the "average Australian family" that people use as a base to live up to in their subconscious minds.

It's the media that form our opinions, views, wants, needs, aspirations and then futures.

Some people think that something like television is such a feeble thing, a means of entertainment. But it's become far from that.

For me, that was the message in "American Idiot".

The bottom line isn't whether you believe it or not because it's almost impossible to tell from what's false and what's not. It's if the media is actually channelling you the truth and the whole truth. Which is real unlikely at most points.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
July 22nd, 2006 at 09:11am
SeverusSnape:
spill_no_sick:
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:
Bloodraine:
Manic_And_Depressed:
Don't trust what the media tells you... They're lying.

Don't blame the 'media'
Give examples, reasons, type of 'media' and evidence first.

You yourself are the media, it isn't one far off secret organization that controls us all.
it's a pretty local organization that controls us all

Well I can't say I was aware of that.
How does media control us all again?.

Media, a means of mass communication, such as newpapers, magazines, radio, or television. We, as people, are part of that media, we communicate to eachother on a day to day basis. 'Media' is a variety of sources, not one single organization which does not control any of us.
they control us because we have turned into mindless retards who believe everything they say

we're so stupid as people that they have the ability to control us all.....

not just politics, but they made us think AI was a good album, and that Kanye West is a good rapper just because he says stupid things on TV

they control us because we can't think for ourselves anymore, and the people we turn to to think for us is the media

That is so true, up there. For example, it's because of television we have this image of the "average Australian family" that people use as a base to live up to in their subconscious minds.

It's the media that form our opinions, views, wants, needs, aspirations and then futures.

Some people think that something like television is such a feeble thing, a means of entertainment. But it's become far from that.

For me, that was the message in "American Idiot".

The bottom line isn't whether you believe it or not because it's almost impossible to tell from what's false and what's not. It's if the media is actually channelling you the truth and the whole truth. Which is real unlikely at most points.
and the thing is, the media is too dumb to know the impact it has, but it enjoys the slightly less impact they think they have so it's impossible to stop until the people learn to think for themselves
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 22nd, 2006 at 10:24am
SeverusSnape:

GZA @ your icon

Yeah, I hate how everything is blamed on him.
"Oww, I stubbed my toe, damn Bush for me not paying attention to where I walk"
"Wow, Im overly dependent on Oil, scew Bush for that one too."
"What! California is sinking off into the ocean?Nice one president asshole"

Every little thing under the sun is somehow his fault, when he truely has no relation to it at all. I notice it alot in here, it's just like they randomly throw something in about Bush being an Idiot.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
July 22nd, 2006 at 10:51am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
SeverusSnape:

GZA @ your icon

Yeah, I hate how everything is blamed on him.
"Oww, I stubbed my toe, damn Bush for me not paying attention to where I walk"
"Wow, Im overly dependent on Oil, scew Bush for that one too."
"What! California is sinking off into the ocean?Nice one president asshole"

Every little thing under the sun is somehow his fault, when he truely has no relation to it at all. I notice it alot in here, it's just like they randomly throw something in about Bush being an Idiot.
they secretely complement Bush by blaming him for hurricanes and other acts of God......that and they secretely insult God
Register