Are you afraid of the future?

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 7th, 2006 at 04:50am
everyday you have to wake up and learn to live again, and why be affraid of somthing that may never happen
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 7th, 2006 at 06:06am
I'm not. Don't really think about that.
May I was if I did.
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
July 7th, 2006 at 02:14pm
I am afraid. I can't afford to "don't worry, be happy". Unless I'd like someone to give me a big smiley face around my neck.
Nathalie.
Addict
Nathalie.
July 7th, 2006 at 02:22pm
Yes, i'm scared.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
July 7th, 2006 at 04:32pm
not really no
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
July 7th, 2006 at 04:36pm
If you guys aren't discussing anything, I'd be happy to lock this thread...
Three word posts do not a discussion make.
Rolling Eyes
Get to it, or else!
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 22nd, 2006 at 03:22pm
theres no point being afraid ofthe future, its coming no matter what we do, we just have to ride it through. or maybe im just overly positive
Sakah
Idiot
Sakah

Mibba
October 25th, 2006 at 11:19pm
Mainly, I'm not afraid of the future. Sometimes I am, mostly about school and that kind of stuff.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 26th, 2006 at 06:43am
Sometimes. But then again I dont worry what is going to happen. I take what what Im offered, live now and smile birght at the future.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
October 26th, 2006 at 09:33am
no, i look forward to it
i regret everything i've done already
tomorrow is a new beginning
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
October 26th, 2006 at 12:08pm
If I am honest, yes I am. I really wanna make something of my life and I am scared that I am gonna be a failure infact that terrifies me. I know this might sound stupid to some people but....
Roshie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Roshie
October 26th, 2006 at 01:09pm
The future is gonna come, whether you like it or not. So why be afraid of the inevitable?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 26th, 2006 at 02:20pm
Roshie:
The future is gonna come, whether you like it or not. So why be afraid of the inevitable?

Just because something is inevitable doesn't mean you can't be afraid of it. You could inevitably be about to die of terminal cancer, doesnt mean you don't worry about it.

People fear the future because the future is unwritten (or at least, unknown). People fear death and darkness not because of the object itself, but the unknown state it brings. You could say its pointless to fear what is coming but if nobody ever payed any attention to the future and lived in the present then future generations would suffer endlessly.

I do not fear the future because it will come, and come in time and I will rise to meet it when it does. But that doesn't make worrying about it pointless.
Mechanical_Chick'05
Geek
Mechanical_Chick'05
October 26th, 2006 at 02:56pm
Bloodraine:
Roshie:

Just because something is inevitable doesn't mean you can't be afraid of it. You could inevitably be about to die of terminal cancer, doesnt mean you don't worry about it.

People fear the future because the future is unwritten (or at least, unknown). People fear death and darkness not because of the object itself, but the unknown state it brings. You could say its pointless to fear what is coming but if nobody ever payed any attention to the future and lived in the present then future generations would suffer endlessly.

I do not fear the future because it will come, and come in time and I will rise to meet it when it does. But that doesn't make worrying about it pointless.

I agree, most of us are afraid of the unknown. It's kind of like dying. I'm not really afraid of dying, it's just how I will die that worries me.
Peter Petrelli
Peter Petrelli
October 26th, 2006 at 03:08pm
I worry that my future will turn out unhappy, miserable, and loveless. I NEED to be loved by someone or feel hideous and I hate myself deeply. So I worry about not finding someone really special.

I worry about what other people will think of me. I'm constantly worrying about the future.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 26th, 2006 at 11:50pm
Scared to death. I might as well get on with it then, eh?
Matty.
Matty.
October 27th, 2006 at 01:54am
YES! its so annoying
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 27th, 2006 at 02:11am
Kitti already asked you guys to make meaningful posts once, I really do think you should listen to her. This thread has potential to be a very good topic if it would be used correctly.
Hello, My Name Is Asshole
Jackass
Hello, My Name Is Asshole

Blog
October 27th, 2006 at 11:32pm
babybasketcase:
What's happening in the world... are you afraid it will effect the future and will it be good... are you afraid???

Terribly.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 28th, 2006 at 12:10am
Yes, I'm afraid of the future. I'm afraid to die and I'm afraid I'm going to fail in life.
Register