"Illegal Aliens" crossing the borders.

AuthorMessage
JOOLS
Addict
JOOLS

Mibba Blog
December 6th, 2007 at 12:43am
There are certain parts I hate when illegal immagration comes up. I have no patience for an American claiming that, "This is our country and they should leave."
Sorry America, this was never your country. Just because we run it, doesn't mean it belongs to us.
However, should people be able to just waltz into America without having to become citizens?
I most definitely think not.
Picture this:
A man (or woman-w/e) breaks into your house one night while you're out. They take your food and sleep in your bed. When you arrive home you find them and tell them to leave. Would you let them stay? They say they'll do your housework for free and take care of your children for free as well. All they ask is free food and your bed.
So? What would you say?
If people want to be citizens of a country, they're going to abide by the rules that every other citizen has as well, logically.
Ole![MothaFucka]
Geek
Ole![MothaFucka]

Blog
December 10th, 2007 at 04:43am
But aren't we all aliens anyway, since alot of our ancestors came from England, Poland, Italy, or any other country in Europe?
What if all the Native Americans rose up and started shipping us back to England? I think that we should all focus on that. Maybe it's better here than where they come from.

'Country of Opportunity!'

Well it seems as if we aren't giving opportunities to everyone that deserves it, are we?
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
December 10th, 2007 at 05:56am
Ole![MothaFucka]:
But aren't we all aliens anyway, since alot of our ancestors came from England, Poland, Italy, or any other country in Europe?
What if all the Native Americans rose up and started shipping us back to England? I think that we should all focus on that. Maybe it's better here than where they come from.

Well it seems as if we aren't giving opportunities to everyone that deserves it, are we?

That's the thing, do they deserve it? What have they done to deserve the opportunities that the States have? This really isn't about stopping immigrants from going into the country, it's about stopping 'illegal' immigrants from entering.

Awhile back the candidates were faced with the issue about giving drivers licenses to illegal immigrants. I was so confused because they went into reasons for giving them or not giving them a drivers license. Err, aren't they not allowed to get things like this because they're not part of the country 'legally'? Some reasons were, 'safer on the road' or something like that, which seemed so irrelevant. It's not having a drivers license, it's the process of getting one. I'm not exactly sure how much more specific I can get with my confusion, but I hope some of you understand why this boggles my mind.
JOOLS
Addict
JOOLS

Mibba Blog
December 10th, 2007 at 11:33pm
Ole![MothaFucka]:

You're incredibly right. "Americans" are in fact aliens. However, I don't think the question is of who is the "American" but who the citizen is. We've established what a citizen is and what they can and can't do and what they have to do, so is it fair to let people "looking for a new life, to be a citizen of America" not abide everything- including the bad (i.e.- taxes, etc.)?
Ole![MothaFucka]
Geek
Ole![MothaFucka]

Blog
December 12th, 2007 at 02:55am
Santa:
Ole![MothaFucka]:

You're incredibly right. "Americans" are in fact aliens. However, I don't think the question is of who is the "American" but who the citizen is. We've established what a citizen is and what they can and can't do and what they have to do, so is it fair to let people "looking for a new life, to be a citizen of America" not abide everything- including the bad (i.e.- taxes, etc.)?

It's not fair that they don't have to abide by anything. By all means, if we have to pay our taxes, so should they.
That's the price we all have to pay, I suppose.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
December 12th, 2007 at 06:21pm
Kurtni:
Meski:
A country would fail without inmigration.

Immigration is one thing, illegal immigration is something entirely different.
Well yeah that is true Coolio
Mass-suicide
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mass-suicide
December 13th, 2007 at 01:02am
Who's the alien them or gerorge bush?
asshoe bush
JOOLS
Addict
JOOLS

Mibba Blog
December 13th, 2007 at 03:39am
Mass-suicide:
asshoe bush

Off-topic?
And you're not making sense...
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
December 13th, 2007 at 06:39am
Mass-suicide:
asshoe bush
Eh

Um. What?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 13th, 2007 at 04:59pm
Mass-suicide:
asshoe bush
Well seeing has how Bush was born in the United States and has legal US citizenship, they are Smile Way to be trendy and blame bush for everything.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
December 13th, 2007 at 08:05pm
Mass-suicide:
asshoe bush
lmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfaolmfao wtf!!!
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
December 13th, 2007 at 08:07pm
Ole![MothaFucka]:

And Americans took part of Mexico when they already had enough states, they were just too fuckin jealous that Mexico was a big country and that, so they took the chance that it was a country with barely any weapons so they made a "war".
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 13th, 2007 at 08:25pm
Meski:
And Americans took part of Mexico when they already had enough states, they were just too fuckin jealous that Mexico was a big country and that, so they took the chance that it was a country with barely any weapons so they made a "war".

I disagree with your account of those events. Coolio

America wasn't nearly as big as it is now, I mean we got that region in the 1840s based on treaties that mexio tried to claim weren't valid. Mexico didn't even consider Texas at the time as a civil place because so many people were rebelling because they didn't want to be part of mexico so the mexican government imposed martial law, basically. And the United States didn't start that war, Mexican military officials were ordering attacks on American citizens. We declared war, but we didn't start it.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
December 15th, 2007 at 11:54am
Kurtni:
Meski:

I disagree with your account of those events. Coolio

America wasn't nearly as big as it is now, I mean we got that region in the 1840s based on treaties that mexio tried to claim weren't valid. Mexico didn't even consider Texas at the time as a civil place because so many people were rebelling because they didn't want to be part of mexico so the mexican government imposed martial law, basically. And the United States didn't start that war, Mexican military officials were ordering attacks on American citizens. We declared war, but we didn't start it.
Mad You're too smart!!! xD.

No seriously I should read more. I thought it was like that, sorry Coolio
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 16th, 2007 at 03:56am
Meski:

Don't be sorry Con And when my brain explodes from my smarts you can laugh lmfao
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 16th, 2007 at 08:07am
What makes me angry about all this immigration stuff is with refugees, that in pleanty of African and Middle East countries, millions of refugees immigrate every year whereas America, Canada, the UK, and Australia combined only take in a meager few thousand or so. Afghanistan alone accepts about three times more refugees than these Western countries. And it's already extremely over-populated.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
December 16th, 2007 at 12:27pm
Kurtni:
Meski:

Don't be sorry Con And when my brain explodes from my smarts you can laugh lmfao
teheok
JOOLS
Addict
JOOLS

Mibba Blog
December 16th, 2007 at 04:03pm
Anji:
What makes me angry about all this immigration stuff is with refugees, that in pleanty of African and Middle East countries, millions of refugees immigrate every year whereas America, Canada, the UK, and Australia combined only take in a meager few thousand or so. Afghanistan alone accepts about three times more refugees than these Western countries. And it's already extremely over-populated.

That's true, but that doesn't necessarily make it a good idea I suppose.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 16th, 2007 at 04:20pm
Santa:
Anji:

I didn't state any of my ideas apart from that I think that the situation is stupid. My idea is that something should be done. I don't know how, but it just should.
JOOLS
Addict
JOOLS

Mibba Blog
December 16th, 2007 at 04:40pm
Anji:
Santa:
Anji:

I didn't state any of my ideas apart from that I think that the situation is stupid. My idea is that something should be done. I don't know how, but it just should.

I know. I didn't mean it was your idea, just an idea in general.
Register